en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=Z969DVVJpYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I DISAVOW

1 post by this ID

lol

Inb4 the left takes something he says out of context and spins it

Go to sleep Melbourne.

Fuck! I should have voted for the candidate saying the holocaust is fake... oh wait, that doesn't exist.

You do realize the user ID for each user changes for every thread, right?

yes, Yes!!!
Make sure all the goy never forget the shoah, and remember that white genocide is a myth

he was pretty fucking straightforward with his endless cocksucking and holocaust lie pushing.

He is now and forevermore Drumpf to me

there is nothing to take out of context. Trumps says that he loves and will die for isreal.

oh look another BACKSTAB by trump into the hearts of his greatest supporters

>were gonna build a wall
RENEGED

>were going to make nato members pay their fair share
RENEGED

>were going to deport illegals
RENEGGERED IN FACT MORE ILLEGALS COME PLS

>were going to cut taxes for middle class america
RENEGED, ONLY TOP 1% GETS TAX CUTS everyone else gets tax raise

>were going to abolish nafta
RENEGED in fact we are going to start a trade war with our largest trading partners

>i will repeal obamacare
"woops looks liek i cant repeal obamacare, looks like you are stuck with obamacare, enjoy obamacare"

wow, name 1 single thing trump has actually followed through on besides israeli expansion?

>1 post by this ID
that really doesnt mean anything if you post it and your only the second user in the thread

Now it means something.

>white genocide is a myth
this is what gets me the most

whites are being killed factory style. the most efficient slow death in history.

And he's up here talking about fake jewshit and sucking cock.

you're all accomplices to the holocaust! fucking deplorable! can't wait until he shuts this place down

wtf dont leave

it doesn't mean shit. you gonna take solace in the fact that OP took off? even if he's a shill, we're well and truly cucked.

>white genocide
it a myth, goy. perpetrated by white nationalists. absolutely no truth to it. wikipedia says so.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory

smart people always do the right thing.

While this is disappointing, Trump was never about the JQ, he was about the wall, limiting immigration and no more pointless fucking wars. I don't think Sup Forums ever really expected him to address the JQ, Trump is/was supposed to set the stage for someone to do that at a later time.

I mean he married off his fucking children to kikes ffs. There was never much hpoe for him to address the JQ.

your country is imaginary.

it belongs to the Jordanians, Egyptians, and Lebanese

Wtf are you talking about? How is that a shill, it's literally a direct quote..

WHO CARES ABOUT THAT SAND PIT

What's happened to Bannon? I don't hear much about him anymore.

He's at the end of his lifespan and success. This was the perfect opportunity for him to bring about real change and save America. We had one shot. The perfect storm.

We gambled and lost.

>MUH HOLOCAUST DENIALISM

You stupid bastards. Trump officially smarter than retards on Sup Forums.

>Trumps says that he loves and will send your children to die for isreal.
FTFY

I don't see why anyone would care about this. Are you all holocaust deniers. user?

>wall delayed
>daca approved
>syria, russia evil, let's bomb the gooks now
yeah, too bad he's kiked out on all the other stuff too

He hasn't gassed ops mom yet.. I'm off the Trump train

How about Sup Forums starts thinking critically instead of hating on the Jews just because they are typically more successful than us non-Jews. You sound like black people blaming the "white man". Tbqh

holocaust denial is my litmus test for you as a man.

if you push the lie, you are a kike slave. Trump pushed the lie.

Translation: if you deny the holocaust, you're helping Hitler.

TFW pretty much ok with that.

b-but if they deny it ever happened, how could they be accomplices?

It's true, muh white genocide is a stormweenie meme conspiracy

No one is systematically killing whites, whites simply don't reproduce out of their own will

All of the arguments stormweenies have:

>whites don't have a conscience or awareness of their own and thus cannot be held responsible for their actions or inaction
>b-but the globalist UN which I hate so much and disagree with on many issues has a very open definition of genocide!!

Stop drinking the koolaid stormfags

Thanks, I made a mistake

And consider it's not even a well hidden lie. It's obvious.

>rollercoasters
>wooden door gas showers
>soccer fields
If you push this lie. You are a puppet slave. There's no 9D chess. There's no pretending to be retarded. You cuck out on this issue, you are controlled.

omfg

Is Trump's support for the Emus why you to make that post OP?

you are forgetting

>we will not bomb Syria or get involved in pointless wars
RENEGED

what the fuck is he going to do?

if it is true or not... that isn't the fucking question.

stupid fucks.

if he came out and said

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED

the world would flip his shit.

and he wouldn't be able to do shit.

so it is honestly politically better for him to do this.

you guys are literally retarded fucking dumbcunts.

>Stop drinking the koolaid stormfags
full of xenoestrogens to kill white people.

compare urban hair shampoo to whites. they're poisoning white people everywhere they can. whites are systematically being eliminated and everyone knows about it. it's openly talked about on television.

You're not a man. You're an underage babby who blames all your problems in life on muh evil Jews.

You forgot
>draining the swamp

Based Wikipedia. Honestly you are a fucking spineless loser if you don't want your wife's son to have a BBC. Why would you want to spread your worthless white genes? Sph betas need to be weeded out and only superiors should survive.

It's funny that people ever somehow thought he'd go full 1488 because??? If you're in New York and successful you are probably doing business with jews at some point. Color me surprised he's very empathetic toward them even if it's partly for show like every other president. Hit me back if Trump cries, though. That's how you can determine how good of a goy he is.

If Sup Forums were capable of thinking critically they would not be on Sup Forums

>leftists are the only one yelling Trump is supposedly "a nazi"
>reality proves them wrong
>Instead of sucking it up they false flag as imaginary nazi hating him
The farce that never fucking end.

Trump is lying. That's all I care about.

He's a soulless barren and evil kike slave.

Yeah I don't get it. They won. Why continue?

k thx bye?

MSNBC right after the speech

youtube.com/watch?v=Z969DVVJpYg

I'll bet you anything he believes it happened. Basically everyone does outside of this board.

He's been a kike puppet since the beginning of his campaign. How did you idiots not realize this when he was spouting pro Israel bullshit from the getgo?

This shit makes it clear who's in charge though

Face it
Trump wants out
Gutless full of shit with the blowjob mouth
He's begging to be turfed out
So do it America
Shut up in this dump and fix your damn problem
You're the guys with guns. What do you do with them except polish and pose with them?
Get rid

>"As president of the United States, I will always stand with the Jewish people."
>"As president of the United States, I will always stand with the Jewish people."
AHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
SHOULDN'T HE BE STANDING WITH FUCKING AMERICAN PEOPLE AS THE AMERICAN PRESIDENT?

He's right tho... those who deny the necessity in freeing this world of the Jewish menace by killing them are compliant in great evil.

Can't believe I voted for frumpf. How do I revoke my vote again?

i am on this board and I am on the fence. leaning towards it did.

but i have actually visited the museums and places in Europe and America.

Shhhhhhiiillllsssssss ree

>1 post by this ID

this is real.
huh.
really makes my almonds tingle

It's not a conspiracy, it's just fucking rhetoric. The meaning of words are completely subjective anyway. White genocide is just a nice and concise way of explaining the problem.

Yeah I mean all jokes and memes aside, it is a fucking weird thing to say.

Italy's full of kikes, knee deep in them, going back centuries
So your comment is nulled

Hey guys, 'member bannon?
oh, Oh member election night?
I 'member

you sound like a SJW. how was college, you beautiful snowflake?

Do you know where you are, jew?

isn't trump's entire family married to Jews? how ignorant are you?

THE GOYIM KNOW

but most of the people here LARP as neo-nazis in their basement and haven't done shit.

also I have met a lot of IDF who are actually cool fucking dudes. like legitimatley cool. some christians and some jews. They don't give a fuck about judaism. They see their religion like most 'christian' americans see christianity.

are there some bad jews that control stuff?

yup.

are all of them bad? nope.

Sup Forums will support this

I'm telling you there is no reason to suck jewish cock this hard in the face of WHITE GENOCIDE

This fucking nigger has the AUDACITY to talk about a FAKE JEWISH GENOCIDE when the REAL one is happening to his own country.

He used the words "Anti-semetism" Have you EVER heard him say "Anti-white"?

TELL ME!!!!

guys, how will he win reelection without the anti-semite vote

He said it himself.

>It's totally rigged, folks.

>What do you do with them except polish and pose with them?
Finally someone who understands.

So this is why he told us to vote for Macron instead of Le Pen...

ITT: people forgetting the guy's daughter, whom he put in office, has basically married israel, and that Bibi is his biggest ally.

>keep on dreaming, champ

Fuck Drumpf.

But in all seriousness, we cant let him get his hands on the nuclear co--

Well fuck.

SJWs are pawns of you fucking kikes.

I always wondered how much holocaust denial was a troll circle jerk and how many are really convinced

the burguer is right. Your country is the biggest cancer to ever walk upon this earth, its hypocrite existence has to be ended. I hate zionists, they're the bad guys, not the muslims. We can handle the muslims just fine like we did 900 years ago, but not with the jewish corruption on Europe. Please end yourself

Italy's full of jews always was
Italy's flag is reviled
Italy, the big open mouth hungry for blacks to funnel through while taking the shekels with a grin
Italy is a joke worldwide
Italy = half kike + half arab and trying to be European lol

good job trump. holocaust deniers are idiot scum, mostly arabs / turks / persians, and some white neonazis. you holohoax guys here are in good company!

I support Trump 100%, Shills

>accomplices to something that happened when we weren't even born
What's next, blaming all whites in the world for enslaving niggers?

HE SAID ALL THIS SHIT

>Paris is no longer paris
>They're bringing their drugs, their crime, their rapists

DID HE EVER ONCE SAY ANTI-WHITE?

He sure is quick to talk about anti-semitism...

I tried to vote for Hitler... but my fingers... my fingers wouldn't let me!

By employing voting machines that flip votes like last time, duh.

Sup Forums has always been pro-Israel and pro-Judaism. Stormfags need to fuck off back to their shithole.

i am not italian. I am stationed here. also met a lot of IDF. Some christian and some jew. they are actually pretty chill. They are about as reiligiosu as the average christian back in the states. Also.. are there bad rich jews? duhh. are all jews bad? no.
Fucking getting rekt by abo's and emu's. Come back when you stop being cucked by chinese. Fucking smallest dick race on the planet is making u a cuck.

That's the joke.

Look up Sheldon Adelson. Jew money put Trump in the White House.

Now explain why a billionaire Ultra-Zionist would support Trump over the other NeoCon, Hillary.

We'll wait.

Same. Fuck me for thinking there could ever be a a just man in the white house. Not really a big dissappointment though, we had a literal nigger in there a few months back. Whatever I guess

SJW chant "from the river to the sea, palestine will be free" just like you. you are a fat SJW.

if you spent 5 minutes on Sup Forums you would know the anti mudslime rhetoric is all about making whites want to do the heavy lifting to create a greater israel

Says some squirt online
while the world decides it's time to bring out the RAID and zap those cockroaches for good this time
It's coming
lol

>implying jews aren't in command after WWII and are not the bad guys
>implying they weren't expelled from 120 countries in the past for corrupting and fucking up economies due to their parasite tactics
>implying they don't have absolute control over the media and governments
>implying Rothschild family is a myth
>implying the central bank system has anything to do with capitalism and free trade