You morons make fun of black people (usually Americans) for trying to incorporate other cultures into their own...

You morons make fun of black people (usually Americans) for trying to incorporate other cultures into their own, yet you do the exact same thing to an even more impressively autistic degree. Black Americans don't have much of a culture of their own, thanks to Jews shipping them over to America, so they are desperate for some kind of identity other than street thug, drug dealer, and music artist. I don't condone them trying to steal people's culture, but it's at least admirable for them to not want to be seen as savages.

Now on the other hand, you Nords have a pretty decent culture of your own, but apparantly that isn't enough, so now you have to go around saying

>"ancient Egyptians were all blue eyed blonde hair nords, king tut had some west euro dna so he was aryan"
> "atlantis is submerged and was created by Nords that's why we're so cool ahaha"
> "rome, greece, turkey? all nords ahaha"
Just because people outside of Northern Europe have light hair or light eyes doesn't make them a nord. My family has been in Lebanon for 2,000 years and both of my grandmothers have olive-tan skin and red hair naturally. That doesn't make them nordic, they're semitic as fuck. The ancient Egyptians weren't nordic either, they were Mediterranean. Their ancestors today are the Coptic Christians of Egypt, look up Rami Malek. Light features, but clearly massive non-white admixture. You guys are worse than the niggers when it comes to your "We Wuz Vikangz" garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_aliens
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey. Aryan here. Enjoying civilization? You're welcome :^)

Yes, i'm loving the burgers that your 241 year old infant country brought to this world

As far as i'm aware, the real creators of civilisation as we know it - the romans and greeks, were brown/olive skinned and brown eyed

I happen to be German-American and I will concur that Phoenicians are overlooked as the world's greatest sea power. "Nordic" really only applies to 4 countries. And Scandinavia was famously poor and backward until the 1920's. Phoenicians actually had more success with their colonies than Vikings.

No real Nord larp being Egyptian you dumb fat fucking faggot.

fuck off kike

I married a half-Greek woman.

Blonde hair, nice rack, great smile.

Digits confirmed. Just because some Meds have heavy dark features doesn't mean they all do. I have pretty light skin, but still noticeably olive with the typical curly dark hair. Almost every statue of ancient Romans and Greeks had them with extremely thick, curly hair, whether it was blond or black makes no difference, Nords do not have hair of that wooly texture. Just because some burger TV show has aryans playing Caesar doesn't mean that is exactly how they look. Some had light eyes because that's just the way it is. My cousin is nonwhite as well and has green eyes, as does my mom. thanks bong

greek girls are the bomb man mabrouk, i bet she's a good cook as well

Most White Americans arrived about 50-100 years ago in the United States during the tail end of the Ottoman Empire and the height of Victorian Era when passages to the US were dirt cheap-German Americans like Trump and my family came during the Bismark Era leading up to World War 1 when life really turned to shit in Central Europe. Slavs came later because of the factories. So in point of fact Americans are NOT FROM AMERICA. We are Germans, Irish, Italians from SPECIFIC REGIONS OF THOSE COUNTRIES whose grandparents or great-grandparents immigrated in the Early 20th Century.

> east asians are now white

what a time to be alive

user Siberian history in America is about 10,000 years old. As for White Americans, well we are ex-Europeans whose grandparents only arrived in the late 19th and early 20th centuries for the most part.

I agree with you, and can appreciate the desire of people to discover a potential new land and home

Who said ancient Egyptians were nordic?
What the fuck is this even a thing?

please Tyrone don't use us and never compare us with your bullshit ok?

lol it is, that's why I made this thread. some anons are convinced that the evil jewish overlords have hidden the TRUE history of their people, and that blonde hair blue eyed nords were ancient beings that made every city that ever existed. sound familiar to a certain black mentality?

>atlantis is submerged and was created by Nords that's why we're so cool ahaha

Atlantis was albanian

Civilization as we know it sprung up in Mesopotamia and Persia and the Greeks civilization blossomed due to their proximity to Palestine and Syria etc. Romans evolved after that. I will concur that Northern Europe was a Pagan wilderness at that time. However, Sub-Saharan blacks probably did not build the pyramids and American Blacks are mostly West African with about 20% Caucasian admixture. Even if Nile blacks did build the pyramids they were across the continent from Gambia and Ghana from where the US blacks were taken.

This is what happens when you let snow niggers off the leash and give them a few years of prosperity. They trigger global wars, give lands to Jews, and build Sweden.

Oh, and they fuck up the middle east because it reminds them that they will never be half as civilized as the tan man that created modern civilization between the Tigris and Eufrates.

Greek democracy and philosophy, roman civics and technology, the spirit of exploration, colonization and empire-building of the Spaniards and Portugards, all the historical gifts are wasted and broken in the hands of snow niggers and Anglo half-breeds.

Chapter 8 of Arthur Kemp's "March of the Titans" is entitled: "NORDIC DESERT EMPIRE—ANCIENT EGYPT".

This is a published author, by the way. Not some goof making claims on Sup Forums.

In point of fact Scandinavia was a backwater into the 20th century as far as "Nords" are concerned. Finland was poorer still. Afro-Asiatic Berbers probably built the pyramids BUT SO WHAT, they are piles of rock. Give me 3,000 slaves and I will build big piles of rock in the desert.

So, I read your post, but all I got from it was "strawman strawman, false conclusions, strawman".

>so they are desperate for some kind of identity
They have been in America for hundreds of years. It is time to be American.

>Black Americans don't have much of a culture of their own

What about simply being American.
Didn't it use to be enough?

I have never seen so much jealousy in one post

If blacks are so desperate for culture why don't they connect with their roots by getting a one way ticket to Africa?

Casually omitting England like a good American

Anonymous-Burgers came with the Belgians and Pizza with Italians and Hot Dogs with the Germans of course. White Americans are peasants so they scratched together shit recipe's with Old World ingredients. But basically everything Europeans think of as "American" came with the Germans and Irish and Italians. LOOK AT THE NAMES ON AMERICAN BEER CANS-Schlitz, Pabst, Ola Milwakee-they were German brewers. Native Americans brought GINSENG from Asia and planted it in the US. That is about it. The Appalachians brought Scottish Cross Burning and KKK (Klan Tara) and trailers. "American Culture" has only been around for 100 years. Jews did not immigrate until 1920-1950 so their contributions are even less, culturally. One German Jew miner invented blue jeans.

>tfw no qt ancient greek warrior woman gf

Why even live?

Typical anglo when faced with reality. Enough tan man blood to realize its folly, but its snow nigger instincts prevent self-reflection.

World War I and II were nothing but brawls between snow niggers who were not able to handle the gifts of civilization as passed down by the tan man. Americans are snow niggers that solved a problem caused by snow niggers, and their "solution" is still causing problems today.

Even the snow nigger folk hero Hitler (small and brown, by the way) was only clumsily aping Mussolini, the superior tan man.

The majority of English have been here since before the country formed and just write in American on the census now because we are not retarded.

t. American

"Casually omitting England" Try finding anyone of English descent in New York City or New Jersey. The Irish, Italians and Jews are in the millions but Brits. Concentrated mostly North of Boston and in the Deep South of the US. Canada and Australia are much more English than the United States and it was actually the Ulster-Scots and the Irish who immigrated. Why would the English have come to the US to work in a factory for slave wages like somebody from County Cork or Lithuania? Britain was never as poor or backward as those places were.

No one here says any of that shit. That's fucking retarded. Stop talking to ten Stormfags who use this site and you won't get any of their nigger tier WE WUZ shit from them.

No, you whites from the South and Flyover don't know what your heritage is. If I were to ask you where your family came from in England, you would not know. Us whites in the North and East have an ethnic heritage-we are Irish-American, Polish-American, Italian-American. That is why we have more ethnic pride and a culture of sorts while white Americans from the Flyover and the South do not. What is your ethnic background? I'M WHITE DUH! This is especially true of white hicks.

I am of 'English' descent in New Jersey, my dude. People just don't celebrate English culture because it's pretty similar to American culture.

This is a nigger-tier post. You are literally bragging that you are less American. Please stay in Thailand.

White Americans from the Flyover have no ehtnic pride and that is why their kids become wiggers. You don't see Italian-Americans or Jewish-Americans doing this. It is whites with no notion of their genetic background in Oklahoma who have no ethnic pride. EVEN CLAIMING TO BE PART-INDIAN, which is the most pathetic thing of all. Whites in the Northeast can claim an ethnic identity and community. Flyover whites have no pride and try to tell people their great grandmother was a Cherokee Indian.

>portugards
KEK

Stealing culture is pretty savage.

Do Irish-Americans or Polish-American or Italian-Americans in North Jersey ignore their heritage? Not that I can see. However I have noticed there is been some intermingling between the Jews and Italians in North Jersey to a great extent.

If you don't want your sister to marry a Black man or a Mexican than you are LESS AMERICAN for trying to preserve your European heritage, aren't you. I LAUGH LIKE HELL when some Anglo-Celtic hillbilly from Southern Indian claims he is a NORDIC when all through history he fought the Scandinavians and Germans.

>Do Irish-Americans or Polish-American ignore their heritage?

Yes, unless it's a holiday that involves drinking.

>Italian-Americans
Yes, unless dodging taxes, eating spaghetti, and doing cocaine is uniquely Italian, because that is the only difference.

Whites brought civilization to Asia. Look up Tocharians, that is who brought the swastika to east asia.

Actually aren't the Nords from Turkey? That's what it says in the prose edda. Wotan/Odin sailed north up the danube from Turkey.

Guidos really took North Jersey over from the English didn't they? I mean the Anglo-Saxon is a bit of a Beta Cuck bitch up there in North Jersey where the Guidos are rubbing his sister or wife up in olive oil and screwing her.

TIME TRAVELING NAZIS!

Well, some people were descended from monkeys, some were created by God. Guess which ones built cities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_aliens

>Their ancestors today are the Coptic Christians of Egypt
You mean descendants and the muslim egyptians are also descended from them.

True, Guidos like coke. But some of them look like Mexicans to me. I honestly cannot see much difference between a Sicilian North Jersey Guido and Taco-Bender down in East Los Angeles except one drives a low-rider.

They have to make all this lies because this is the real truth. This is what they are ashamed of. This is what kills them. The falsity of their fake superiority. Albinism. A disease.

They cant handle reality. They live blissfully ignorant. Pretending to be unaware. The truth is too much for them.

>Albino indians were despised and could not shit outside with the rest so the started shitting in cups at home

>Were eventually driven out to the northern wastes, where famine and inbreeding drove them to barbarism

It makes too much sense.

Because most english came here before the revolution. Both sides of my family have been here since the 1600's.

> However I have noticed there is been some intermingling between the Jews and Italians in North Jersey to a great extent.

That's criminal activity my friend

Is that why you're in Thailand fucking Thai boipucci?

There is this thing called genealogy you mong. It's not that hard if your not a bastard.

>albinism is the reason for white people
>most white people can produce melanin in response to increased exposure to sunlight in the form of a tan or freckles
>therefore white people do not have albinism

This is where your post falls apart.

Oh hi aren't you that Indian-using-burger-proxy muslim fuck who got diddled by his uncle and liked it?
Your next line is "BROKEN HOME BILLY"
Toyu!

>for trying to incorporate other cultures into their own,

When have niggers ever been multi-culti when it didn't involve them shitting up white or Asian cultures?

WHITE TEACHER DISCUSSES A FAILING GRADE WITH A BLACK PARENT:

WHITE TEACHER: I had to give Jamal a failing grade for the essay he turned in. The work clearly wasn't his own work.

>BLACK MOTHER: Jamal is a hard worker. I make him sit down and do his work every night and I saw him working on that essay.

WHITE TEACHER: Jamal plagiarized another paper.

>BLACK MOTHER: Aw hell naw. Mah baby aint no play-jer like that. He do his own work.

WHITE TEACHER: He cheated. I recommend that you discuss that with him.

>BLACK MOTHER: No he didn't. I helped him with that paper. I remember that now. I sat down with him on 2 different nights and I helped him.

WHITE TEACHER: The paper he turned in was a WORD FOR WORD match with an essay I downloaded from the internet, posted 3 years ago. Word for word.

>BLACK MOTHER: You just racisss and don't want my baby to get into college.

>implying that not the entire universe is albanian

There are 7.2 million people in America with at least 1/4 Jewish ancestry. There are only 5.6 million people who identify as Jewish though.

People don't celebrate English culture because people consider the Revolution as one against England. Le SCOTLAAAAAAAAAAND and other shit like that is okay because Scottish is a meme-tier ancestry anyway.

>Canada and Australia are more English than America

Also there are literally more English Americans than English in England. Percentage wise there are about 110 million Anglo-Celtic Americans which is 37.93% of the 290 million American citizens resident in the USA.

At least 40% of the Canadian population is Anglo-Celtic and 66% of the Australian population is Anglo-Celtic.

The USA was created from Dutch and Swedish colonies along with English colonies and also had a bunch of German farmers invited in to be autistic in the Middle Colonies. Australia on the other hand was 90% Anglo-Celtic in the 1950s and 97% white overall because of the White Australia policy being designed so that only British people could enter.

America was fine with Protestant German mass immigration until the German Empire was founded and Germans started getting Hispanic on us with their German Pride.

>>>/tumblr/

You have a point about the criminal activity, though the Italians seem to do the heavy lifting and the Jews cook the books. It is hard to imagine Hymie beating up some union guy.

The Holy Roman empire was powerful long before the Spanish Empire existed.

For the past 1500 years Western civilization has been dominated by Northern Europeans with the short interlude of Spanish power. The only way you can hope to compete is by claiming that the Franks were actually a quasi-Mediterranean people.

Also I guess you can talk about the Byzantines, but your Venetian cousins kind of fucking ruined them.

My hometown city of Greater Detroit is so awful I left in 1998 and have not been back since. I lack the patriotism to miss it much or the Flyover. I lived in Canada and outside of Quebec I would be surprised if the Anglo-Saxon population was less than 90% since Mexicans and Blacks were never omnipresent. Which is why it has a lower crime rate.

Ask any Irish-American in North Jersey and they will tell you the Romans were in England before the Anglos, Saxons and Jutes showed up so 1500 years is a bit of an exaggeration. Vandals sacked Rome in about 500 AD. The Spanish never did much with the New World anyhow, as evidence by Latin America or the Philippines. There is little Spanish blood IN Latinos except for Argentina and Cuba. They are pretty much Amerindians.

Spanish never had any power in Europe, just in the New World. When did Spain colonize ANY other country in Europe? They were colonized by Arabs for about 500 years.

The ability to tan was bred into you buddy. Your freckles and birthmarks come from you ancestors.

American mummies are Peruvian. Nothing to do with Aryans.

>niggers claim they wuz kangz n mozarts n sheeit

There's a difference between adopting a thing and mimicking it, and saying you were the ancient kings and white people were an experiment or aliens or some other stupid shit they've no doubt come up with to add to the massive pile of stupid shit they've already come up with.

user But American Blacks are from West Africa (As well as having Colonial British heritage from slave owners to about 20%) from Gambia down to Angola or whatever it is called now. No Nigerian immigrant you meet claims to have built the pyramids.

Southern Egypt is black but Northern Egyptians are Berber and Arab. They always were with perhaps SOME Greek admixture around Alexandria on the Mediterranean.

So WHY would American blacks who have all seen ROOTS and know that slave traders kidnapped them from the Atlantic Coast of Africa believe that West Africans built pyramids.

I am German-American and I do not believe my ancestors were Highlanders.

No one gives a shit about "Co-opting culture" accept for lib fags.

>wrong

snowniggers is a term for the sami you idiot.