Thanks Politically Incorrect

I just wanted to say thank you.
It has been a whirlwind lately with all the talks and interviews: thank you mhrn.org - Montana Human Rights! I wanted to reach out after the producers at NPR, and people at my talks in Montana stated that this was the place where the hate comes from.

Here is a link to me on NPR
npr.org/2017/04/25/525516754/white-supremacist-tries-to-make-amends

Here is the link to me on Noisey
noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/from-white-american-youth-to-life-after-hate-former-racist-skinhead-vocalist-pens-memoir-about-his-road-to-peace

and here is the place where you should go if you want to leave this place behind.
www.lifeafterhate.org
Text:6168883948
Email:[email protected]
Twitter:@cpicciolini
get at me, if you want to change

Here is a link to my book, I wont tell you Nazi friends if you read it.
amazon.com/Romantic-Violence-Memoirs-American-Skinhead/dp/0986240427

Thanks and I hope you get to fill your potholes. I am ready to listen to anything you have to say.
Thank you.

i respect your agenda, you have my support, we are all humans

Did Richard Spencer respond to your invite to get coffee?

Do a timestamp or fuck off, faggot.
Like pic related

We are all humans and after I searched my sould fo rhte last two decades, I now know that it was so wrong to hate someone based solely on the color of their skin or the God they worship. I hope that I brought a bit of that here. Good luck.
Of course some here were led astray, but they are young and of course they are going to goof up. You can make a change.

I suspect that I am missing something here, I don't understand.
That being said. I left homophobia in the past a long time ago and I hope you do the same.

Unfortunately, Richard Spencer did not meet me for coffee. I suspect he would not as many who hold hatred in their hearts are afraid to face truth.

Write "Sup Forums" and current date on a paper, then take a photo with it and make sure your face is visible. It will make all the people you want to reach out to flock into this thread since you'd establish credibility, friend :^)

post a pic of your face with a sign in the pic saying

Sup Forums 04.25.17

Oh. Why?

>heyyyy guis I used to be KKKNazi but I changed to fit in better
>hit me up on Instigram, like me on FB, and donate to my Patreon

You're welcome I guess. I got lots of infographics on Jews, let me know if you need them.

I heard you NPR this morning.
Do you know that you contradicted your tale of Clark Martell.
In your Noisey article you stated that he told you smoking weed was what, "Capitalist" wanted. In the NPR interview you said: "communists and Jews." Why did you change it.

The fuck is that picture

We are not white supremacists. We're Anime Supremacists. Get it right.

Even black people here are white supremacists.

Now post tits.

Suck my dick

"Oh lawd, they done run outta' fried chicken!"

I have not asked anyone for money. I am hear to listen. That is much more effective than preaching to you about my story. Mine is out there, yours is not. if you want to share, you can. If you have questions, you can ask.
The people I met in Montana and at NPR were really concerned that there are people that are falling prey to Richard Spencer and his brand of White supremacy here.
Our foundation provides enough for me and my family.

Prove who you say you are already you dumb fuck.

Your Homophobia cannot exist out in the open. You need to fill that pothole in before you step out from behind the screen. When you are ready, we will be there.

>falling prey to LARP Spencer
>muh white supremacy
half of pol isn't even white you fucking retard

To prove you're who you say you are and not some LARPing faggot.

Homophobic are you serious I'm a gay man you idiot.

So go ahead and suck my dick. I mean it.

Remember to sage, bois

What?
Don't you understand that Richard Spencer lives for the most part in Washington DC. How could this actually happen?
Also, after all the AntiFa violence, why would he?

Is this a raid thread?

Please fuck my shit up, senpaitachi.

Ablism is just as bad.
When I was giving a talk at Google last year, all manner of people were there. And I thought look at all the good things they have brought to the world, and some where disabled. Maybe you are black, but you can still have hate in your heart.

Disregard that, I suck cocks

>Ablism is just as bad

I agree. Everyone with an IQ above 100 should be gassed. This should solve the ableism epidemic :)

This is the same non-arguments as always trotted out when people on the internet say something counter to the mainstream.

Wtf? You look like you belong in an episode of Deep Space 9. What exactly "are" you?

Wait, I am Christian Picciolini. How did you get my user name. I am happily married, but I no longer judge people by the narrow mould of heterosexuality. However, please don't misrepresent me.

nice raid

No one here gives a single shit about anything Spencer has to say. The media declared him leader of the "alt-right" (a term they also coined for us) out of nowhere. If you are who you say you are, you're trying to reach the lowest denominator of stormfags that exist here, not the people who drive this movement. Sure, there are some "racists" here, but I would say that the majority of us judge people by their character, not their color or religion. Unfortunately for progressive shit eaters, there just happens to be a correlation.

Also, this webm related, it's your attempt at dialogue with Sup Forums

This is the gayest most pozzed bullshit attempt to Project: "Normalize" Sup Forums I have ever seen. I foresee talk about watching your wife take the bull in your book and how it led you to (((peace))).

I'm a huge faggot. Really. I just love kike dick. Also I'm white, trust me!

>race is only skin color

Being this new.

>wrong to hate based solely on the color of their skin
That's why you base your hatred on facts

take a hike /r/thedonald

post a pic of your face with a sign in the pic saying!!

Do it or you are not Chris Picciolini! You have already revealed your identity and posted a picture of yourself. Why not do it to prove you are who you say you are?

You fucking dimshit, spencer is a nobody, he appeared out of nowhere and never had a guiding hand in any of this. You're chasing spooks thinking you're gonna solve the "problem" if you catch them, well good fucking luck don quixote, you gullible fucking retard.

>based solely on the color of their skin

yup, that's it man, I just hate dark-skinned people, absolutely no other reasons whatsoever

I've not once even looked at it. Rakes aren't enough for you, you deserve a mulcher.

>vice
>expecting anyone to take you seriously

Get fucked, kike.

I can't at the moment, It's too akward I'm here in Brazil with my wifey she is taking a big favela cock in the ass while I suck a big shemale brown cock.
If you wait a few minutes until I can drink the favela bull milk and clear myself I will post a picture with time stamp.

Clark Martell gave me all those "facts." Whites are superior because of Western Civilization. That blacks were more violent. But, where did it lead? I sung racist and nationalist songs all over Europe and the United States. I sung to thousands of people and each one I delivered a message of hate. I don want anyone else to have to go through that.

Post pic of Brazilian wife's ass.

muh book

Stop stealing my username damn troll.

You don't become a white supremicist or NatSoc out of hatred unless you're an inept nigger-tier piece of shit.
Fix your life up and stop being willfully ignorant.

sorry, if you're a twinky newfag then your official designation is /r/thedonald. Because we're full, you should fuck off and be with your own kind instead of infesting the board.

Dude you haven't listened to shit.
You got rekt in the AMA and couldn't any questions, instead resorting to superficial metaphors about pothole filling and other homo erotica.
And nobody here has said shit about Spencer. Have you even been listening? No one cares about that guy.
All you've done is painted a caricature of Sup Forums in your mind, you haven't listened to anything said and are still sticking with that dumb neo nazi caricature.
"Man fights for and against things not as they are, but for and against the caricatures they make of them." - J.A. Schumpeter
You suck at this.

Who the fuck are you nigger?

I am glad that you are mocking me. If I am going in the right direction people like you are going to try to stop me. I have to rise above and move on. I hope that you do to. Additonally, if a person happens to be a transsexual, I hope that they can be accepted and enter into a line of work that is not sex work. Unless they choose to work in sex work, then its okay. I am not going to squeeze them into the mould of heteronormativity.

I don't know who this guy is, i am currently in Sweden working hard with the Trollhunter television show in tracking down mean comments said online about the Truck accident a few days ago.

Sorry brother, you're just not that intelligent if that's the conclusion you've come to after all this time.
Look at the world around you, think to the future, and understand how the people that created the society in which you live in wont exist soon unless action is taken.
This isn't about hate, many of us have valid politcal differences and want a different world and the preservation of our people.
Look into yourself, try not to virtue signal so much.

Prolapsed or not? She just tried a double anal. The bulls milk mixed with the feces is delicious. I'm gonna call it of special chocobull milkshake.

I have left behind the old tools of repression. You can too.

If I am going in the right direction people like you are going to try to stop me. That's why I must gas Sup Forums and initiate the race war to ensure whitey dies once and for all.

Who is responsible when a transexual commits suicide?
Is it the doctors who destroyed their genitals? The enablers like yourself who encourage them to embody their fetish?

You sound like a commie, who's teaching you these things?

Damn those fucking niggers. Gas the jews. 1776 will comence again. Read muh book.

Westerners (whites!) built the world in which everyone lives. Go ahead and trot out some smart non-white, if it weren't for the foundations laid by us, they would have been cannibalized by their shit culture.Who built the universities they attend? Who put the infrastructure in place to allow a university to even exist? It's not just violence from certain groups, it's crime, it's general stupidity, and it's cultures that value nothing of substance. Not to say that all whites are inherently superior because there are plenty of white people out there who might as well be chimps, but holding the values of our ancestors and preserving the civilization they built for us is not something to be shamed for. Our biggest mistake was and continues to be thinking that every individual is somehow equal.

>>has spent any amount of time on Sup Forums
>>unironically thinks we're homophobic

leafpostbestpost

nigger

Eat a dick, leaf. Talk shit when you've got something to contribute. Otherwise you should fuck off back to stormfront, you trailer park living, molson swilling, moose fucker.

Ain't you the same guy who bends facts for your own view?

I'll fill your pot hole if you know what I mean.

thanks Chris! I hope some anons approach you anonymously.

We have to get these retarded racists and misguided children off this board.

Sup Forums is libertarian and we just don't want a boot on our neck. The election brought us many redditors who are edgy and racist which is sad.

Keep doing what you do pal!

Looks like the LARPer is gone.

Do you realize how much hate it takes to throw us all in a box and call us evil

> tfw namefagging without posting wife's tits

Those people need the right to become who they are.
if society accepted them, they would have a better life. Heteronormativity is doing that to them.

No way, he's still here

Fuck off, impersonator. I can smell your hatred from miles away, smells just like a freshly lynched nigger. Ahhhh, what a great smell that is. But that's not me anymore, I am a repentant skinhead who has surrendered to jewry.

So you went from a retarded 1488er to a retarded militant pinko?

Fuck you faggot. I'll rape your face you fucking nigger Nazi.

nice falseflag

Nah, he's still reading our posts, he's just going to keep trying to get a foothold here since he's a "UFO insider" tier huckster, like Anita Sarkeesian but without the "it" factor.

Honesty is a virtue, I for one salute you sir.

Leave behind the old tools, the ones that create divisions and hierarchies.

>Xd fuck le stormfags we're not really racist
>epic .gif
yeah great contribution dumb fuck, if I wanted to criticize spencer I'd do it properly without complaining about /r/thedonald tier shit, like this
Richard Spencer is a liberal and forcing terms you can define on your opponent which you can define is a game they've been playing since before I was born
People were getting "acclimated to far-right ideas" on Sup Forums long before liberal Richard Spencer decided to coin us with a label that lets his liberal buddies play exactly the game they want to play, the game they ALWAYS play.

as an aside, your accusation of me being a stormfag is pretty unfounded, because stormfags believe stupid shit like "you have to be a christian to think white people shouldn't be subjected to genocide.", but then, as a genocide endorser from /r/thedonald I guess endorsing genocide as a moral highground is just fine, as long as you're not in one of those terrible countries that borders the niggerited states of america ((:

>The real Chris Picciolini still hasn't responded to my post about gassing everyone with an IQ above 100.

I think it's a pretty good idea Chris. Why are you ignoring me? We could work together to fix the evils of the world.

what do you mean by false flag? kys you dumb leaf

im serious. We have a lot of under 20 year olds here posting retarded racist shit for no reason other than self hatred and frustration with life.

They need help.

You're such a tool. Quit impersonating me you LARPing faggot.

You must be a lowbrow. I'm more interested in the invisible social controls used to steer the most powerful nation in the world. Genetic predisposition is an easy explanation for the rest and to ignore that is to ignore science. Though, I doubt you have much interest in any of the above.

There we go, now you are getting it. Helping each other fill our own potholes. to see the spots that are causing us to have a bumpy ride through life. Thanks for being here and attempting to lend a hand.

>Heteronormativity is doing that to them.
That is a baseless assumption and is demonstrably false.
They get constant support and exposure over social media and through mainstream media.
Not only that but people must consider them brave and heroic, rather than just tolerating them. We have no choice but to accept them.
And yet all this promotion and endorsing hasn't put a dent in the suicide rates.

>Heteronormativity is doing that to them.
Ah yes, the tyranny of human biology and eons of evolution.
What a shame they are shackled to such fleeting constructs!

>heteronormativity
Another word created by the pseudo scientists to brand those who disagree with them.
If you want freedom for everybody just get a normal life without selling buzzwords telling people what is correct or not, get the fuck out of here with that brainwashing self help bullshit. Damn morom.

You are a part of antifa?

For those who didn't see the previous threads:

I prefer this Chris.

>hierarchies
Yes, smash the state, Goyim!
Don't forget to hang your mother!

I hope so too.
I was given information that this is where the leaders of the Alt-Right hungout, if it is actually Reddit, I hope that I have not wasted my time.

Hell yeah ;)
Post penis please.

They have the right and every law is in their favor. You can't force feed people an acceptance pill though. It also doesn't help when preop transgirls are still playing tranny surprise for shits and giggles.