You may only respond to this thread if your country has the most feared fighting force on the planet

You may only respond to this thread if your country has the most feared fighting force on the planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nO9CbsiWqzQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mirbat
youtu.be/GW2Hvu_mUdU
youtu.be/mfWHHuLILs0
youtu.be/pDqNjnUNUl8
youtu.be/BcVxm65ImbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone asked for Iceland ?

I'd make a joke, but repeteadely humiliating U.K. over fucking fish is pretty damn impressive.
You're in the cool kids club, Iceland.

I would say our muslim army is pretty damn impressive

Hello.

best peace corps too.

I was super close to joining the Navy in 2015. Scored 97 on my Asvab and did all my physicals and shit just had to swear in and bitches out. I know Navy is easy street but I'm glad I didn't join. Bunch of cool shit happened in my life since and I don't feel like being on the Korean Peninsula right now. You in the Corps OP?

>post the marines
>not the navy
Because a bunch of guys who are proficient in the use of small arms beats an aircraft carrier amitrite?

So the SAS then?

>inb4 delta
Yeah beckwith got the idea for delta when he was with the SAS, and they helped train them

Actually a relative of mine was in command of an aircraft carrier when a lone gunman caused enough of a panic below deck that they ran aground

I ship out to boot camp on the 1st.

Currently in the military. Don't let propaganda fool you. Every single branch of the military has easy and hard parts. They all equally have bullshit they have to deal with. I love when civilians that have never even stepped foot on a military base think they can talk about the military. You said you were close to joining. But the main difference between you and the rest, is that we actually had the balls to join.
inb4 how's it feel to be a puppet for Jews

Which carrier? There's probably a news article somewhere.

The SBS (our SEALs) train to take over hostile warships.

>in command
>ran aground

kek

>post the navy
>not the air force

using boats for small aircraft instead of their optimal use.

That means that your relative is the one that can't keep command of his people to not run aground. Good job.

reporting in with the SAS

Sure is crayons and sea-men down there.

Was the enterprise, senpai. In '84 or '85. Feels pretty bad. You won't find any way to connect him to me, so I don't care too much. They ran the hull along an island off the coast of San Diego. Plus, The guy who had the tub before him ran over a sandbar.

The lone gunman detail is a little tough to find, when I was digging into this myself I found it odd how "rare" it was to find that detail included.

Well I probably would have stuck with it but I had an amazing job opertunity and they also offered to help me finish my degree. Which is why I wanted to join in the first place for a career and a the GI Bill. Would have also enjoyed the travel but like I said I would probably be on the Korean Peninsula right now.

Quality over quantity boys

>autismo thinks that was boasting

We have the RAF Regiment lol.

FEAR THEM

youtube.com/watch?v=nO9CbsiWqzQ

they are a slight level above your normal bonehead infantry
just the numbers are far higher than any other 'special' forces.
it's shit tier special forces

>SAS
>feared

Rahhh,
0311 gonna pick up Cpl. soon.

Don't bother with the sanbagger, he just wants everyone to know he's better than everyone because he sold years of his life away to be a scrub at the ass ends of the world. Better that you stayed with your job than jumped on some GI dick.

Yeah, I wouldn't doubt that. It's insane how many people crack under the pressure in the Navy. Just had a guy in my division try (and fail) to kill himself because he couldn't handle a 110+ hour work week trying to satisfy the near-impossible demands from a chain of command that shamelessly treated him like an indentured servant. And that was just doing his mandatory 4 months of food service that everyone enlisted squid has to do. We call it "cranking", that's not even the worst billet.

the marines are a component of the navy

hence the "department of the navy" on the marine corps seal

Dude was a test pilot before that, had significant aviation roles in Nam/Cambodia... I think he got a raw deal with how his career turned out in the end. Not long after this he cold cocked a subordinate who was arguing with him and got kicked up to desk duty.

I'll take the bait. I understand his reasoning for not joining, but him saying that another branch is easier when he never experienced it, was my point. And you definitely don't sell years of your life away, luckily there are enough benefits that make it worth it. But whatever helps you sleep at night.

>benefits that make up for it

My buddy got some ridiculously high disability grade for all of his foot fractures, he got stuck there for a Month longer than intended, the corps still owe him a little under 5 figures.

I just came to that conclusion because i have friends in different branches that were on the same page about the difficulty of the different branches. Im sure theres more to it then a vauge generalization.

Fuck off.

brap

You called?

What's your MOS fuckers?

>0651 feelsgoodman

Being a global superpower is fun

Battle of mirbat, cuck. 9 SAS men vs 300 insurgents. Desicive British victory

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mirbat

Who's your top tier 1 unit? Delta. SAS trains them

>trains delta force in disarming/controlling spreading knives

Some jobs in the navy have insane demand in the civilian world. Especially the nukes. God, the fucking nukes get a five figure bonus for just enlisting and get high-paying jobs in the field when they get out. The downside is that their lives are a living hell for a minimum of six years.

>most feared fighting force on the planet.
>Muhreens

Must be some big toast and a lot of jam
Theyre working with there

>be US military
>slave to (((them))) and fight for jewish interests since the 1900
>"win" both world wars by participating last minute and claiming all work
>lose war against asian rice farmers
>invade sandniggers for $$$
>???
>claim you have the best military in the world despite never winning a war against a proper nation

>be germany
>destroy europe a 100 times

>the most feared fighting force on the planet.

To this day some say the emuselder generals are still in an underground base plotting.....Waiting for the right time to attack.

Are you a gelfling?

No im a cat

>Be German
>Lose to starving communist peasants
>Every man, woman, and child between Moscow and Berlin tastes superior slavic cock
Feels good not to be a rape baby.

indeed.

It's not yours

Oh you've done it now...

Those two things aren't exclusive to each other, civilian

>silently waiting for australia to post something and an emu to reply

>implying the marine corp would be as effective if they fought someone other than shitbag militiamen who don't even know how to use a rifles's sights.

go eat glue somewhere else

Hey can I live in your country? Give me a job pls

Looks like male strippers dressed up as navy seals

Sup phaggot

Wow, was it really so easy to take over a USA thread? Americans are wimps, can't even measure up to a single glorious Dane.

Kong Christian stod ved hojen mast
i rog og damp;
hans værge hamrede så fast,
at gotens hjelm og hjerne brast.

Da sank hvert fjendtligt spejl og mast
i rog og damp.
Fly, skreg de, fly, hvad flygte kan!
hvo står for Danmarks Christian
hvo står for Danmarks Christian
i kamp?

>american
>not a nigger rape baby

Niels Juel gav agt på stormens brag.
Nu er det tid.
Han hejsede det rode flag
og slog på fjenden slag i slag.
Da skreg de hojt blandt stormens brag:
Nu er det tid!

youtu.be/GW2Hvu_mUdU

That's weird, the books say we beat the British one time to create our country. Pretty sure we fucked up Mexico at one point too.

Chuck Norris?

Bruce Lee actually beat him though

Fly, skreg de, hver, som véd et skjul!
hvo kan bestå mod Danmarks Juel
hvo kan bestå mod Danmarks Juel
i strid?

Yeah boy
we're coming

>This is the future of DRUMPF's America

unless youre talking about Rhodesia go starve somewhere nigger

O, Nordhav! Glimt af Wessel brod
din morke sky.
Da ty'de kæmper til dit skod;
thi med ham lynte skræk og dod.
Fra valen hortes vrål, som brod
den tykke sky.

>COAL FIRED AIRCRAFT CARRIER

Fra Danmark lyner Tordenskjold;
hver give sig i himlens vold
hver give sig i himlens vold
og fly!

I happy your new arab masters allow you their dhimmi to use the internet.

Du danskes vej til ros og magt,
sortladne hav!
Modtag din ven, som uforsagt
tor mode faren med foragt
så stolt som du mod stormens magt,
sortladne hav!

Og rask igennem larm og spil
og kamp og sejr for mig til
og kamp og sejr for mig til
min grav!

you guys a nordicucks, your one arab rape away from sweden

hahah

Atleast we're "nordi"

youtu.be/mfWHHuLILs0

youtu.be/pDqNjnUNUl8

Is this a "Marine Hivemind comes together to take a shti on Sup Forums" thread?

If so, debbil doge reporting in

The Chinese will be superior to us in less than a decade. They could already beat us if it ever came to war just because of sheer numbers.

youtu.be/BcVxm65ImbY

Semper Fi!

JTF2 :DDD

>thinks the Enterprise was a boat.

Nice bait faggotiolly everyone knows the Enterprise didn't exist until star date 1704.8

Any bullshittery muhreens engage in nowhere NEAR matches the raw, extraordinary butthurt levels caused by the very mention of the word "Marine", especially around Armyfags. Seriously, it's incredible. /k/, for instance, has traditionally been a pretty Army-centric board. I have, no joke, seen instances where just saying the word "Marine" in a totally non-confrontational context causes a massive shitstorm. The hateboner that other branches (especially the Army) has for Marines is fucking hilarious. They try to pass it off as friendly branch rivalry, but deep down you can really see the ass anguish.