Think about how much power this man has

His audience is behind most of what he says. The man got people to storm broadcasts and announce an ex President was a rapist. He called out Chobani and a boycott happened almost immediately. He has all of these folks suing him and he's still able to spread his message and is perfecting what he's doing.

Alex Jones is God

CIA is very influential, yes.

he's a big buy

god tier

this guy is the opposite of the CIA

Maybe not a God but definetly a driven dedicated guy

He's more successful than most news and media which is why they're all hounding on him all of a sudden.

Please explain

Wrong.

The CIA's Adnan Khashoggi financed the 9/11 hijackers, Osama, the flight schools the hijackers attended, etc.

Adnan Khashoggi also financed Alex Jones / infowards.

wtf I love globalism now

for you

Did you know Alex's ancestor, Anson Jones, built the first masonic lodge in Texas on Dealey plaza?

You can go see a memorial plaque to this day. Where the lodge later carried out their ritual king sacrifice of JFK.

Jones family isn't just full of CIA, it isn't just Jones working for the CIA, being set up by the people who carried out 9/11 like Adnan Khashoggi. His family has been full of traitors for generations.

I look forward to being a suicide bombing senior citizen. I will not die alone.

Every disinformation operation (i.e. infowards) mingles some truth in with the lies. Just because Alex is a fraud doesn't mean everything he says is wrong.

For anyone who thinks Globalism will be the end of wars and fighting and will lead to a glorious future where you can 3d print your own wife. You are sacrificing your liberty and freedom for the sake of everyone else's benefit to a world government that cannot be shut down. Every government has infighting that among similar cultures. What the fuck do you thing is going to happen if we combine every culture under one fuckwit rule?

yeah but now he admitted he's basically a less funny version of the Colbert Report and everything he does is an act. Nice run while he had it but he's literally a snake oil salesman.

He's in a custody battle and trying to show he's mentally stable after screaming and pulling his shirt off in front of a camera for 20 years. What other choice does he have?

Take your money and shove it up your ass.

Yeah he couldn't even open a jar of pickles.......

But he is cool. Also I think he has like 2 inch cock

he is not CIA

I hope alex jones is ungoyed and realises the reason that the trump we see in office is different the one we saw at the rallies is that (((they))) have teams ready to jfk him or his family if he steps out of (((their))) scripts.

I wonder how he handles the pressure of people try to subvert him econimcally, physically, and politically.

Alex Jones, the 46th President of the United States.

He lies to you and says he is on your side.

We're gonna "lock her up" and "appoint a special prosecutor" and "build that wall."

He'll return the favor before he leaves