Where do people go when they die?

Where do people go when they die?

Olam Ha-Ba

they ded

Ground

Everyone goes to hell, where we get sodomized by demons every single day for eternity.

72 virgins.

>Ground

This.

sounds good

Your energy becomes redistributed into the whole of the being. Then your consciousness (depending on your deeds on this plane) you become reincarnated into a buttplug where if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

I always imagine that I'm like some famous guy in the future that got my life handed to me from a rich family. People always comment this about me so I get tired of it one day and say "I will put myself in a simulation where I was born in a normal family somewhere around the 80s-90s on a fucking island and show you that I could do this without my rich family. Then I end up fapping to anime and browsing Sup Forums in front of the whole world in my simulation. When I day I will wake up from it in the future and everyone will laugh :(

divide&conquer shill thread

Why do you ask puny mortals such questions?

They dont "go" anywhere, you just stop existing.

>>/x/

to romania if they are good
albania if they are bad

warlocks go to montenegro
witches (not wicca bitches) go to ukraine

true neutral goes to bosnia

no one knows where germans go

some theorize they become wrath demons

kek

Heaven or hell according to a fictional book

That place where all your physical senses are gone and you are condemned to be alone for the rest of eternity. Billions of trapped individuals all occupying a single physical spot without being able to touch, see, hear, or talk to each other.

into Uncle Keef's lungs.

They go to Soon.

enternal suffering

the true question is with the advancement of science will the world plunge into nihilism. apparently that's what the masons plan (manly p. hall's quote).

the best guess i think is the elites. if they worship something, anything, who knows, maybe there is secret knowledge.

for me, i believe in cycles. aleister crowley believed we are entering an age of horus, and the main law will be "do what thou wills", i.e. - liberal happy place maaaann, dont judge people brah.

and at the same time in all civilizations there are tales of collapse from a lack of morality. what is happening with islam is dissolution similar to western christianity. still, the elites are the answer - if the richest guys in the history believe in something and have secret meetings where they seriously discuss fucking mystic bullshit, maybe there is something to it.

also, some hippies believe we are entering age of aquarius, basically our civ is ending (christian one) and a new, MATRIARCHAL civ is popping up.

>no fathers, no heritage in a spiritual sense
>children reared by state (the new "tribe")
>hyper sexuality
>women as PRIESTS of "holy (female sexuality is "liberating", soon it will become "holy", the "priests of the future might be prostitutes like in the past") etc.

They become one with the all

Not of high quality.

but does that mean life is just eternal slightly less on and off suffering?

We all go to a hotel.

if they were good, whatever their idea of heaven ought to be. If they're jews, they go to the outer darkness

Valhalla

They become one with the universe, consumed by bacteria and animals , released as energy.

jannah if you are a muslim. if you are christian,jew or atheist you are going to hell because you didn't follow the true religion.

They go to Texas is they are good, and Oregon if they are bad

Hell, mostly.

They dont go to heaven, where the angels fly.

While not a firm believer in reincarnation, I like to think that one day I'd be able to experience exploring space. Don't let your faith in Jesus waver, lads.

>remembering some old black and white movie with this premise

Heaven or, if you've been bad, Sweden.

New Game +1

to the oven.

We don't go anywhere
We just cease to exist

Depends on your culture, but a lot go into the ground

Morque?
>jk Valhalla or Tuonela

They don't go to heaven where the angels fly.
They go down to the lake of fire and fry.
Won't see 'em again 'till the Fourth of July.

To DMT land

>you die and go to eternal suffering
>it's an improvement

What, you mean first?

Hypersleep. And when all have died, the courtroom to recieve their sentence. Or not.

That will be in 3-4 months from now? Or, if we're lucky, add one more year.

Depends on your karma.

In a coffin where they rot.

inside the event horizon of the largest black hole in the universe. due to time dilation, you will not wait for your loved ones to join you
and then together you can all watch the heat death of the universe before conversing with God

OP, what do you mean where do they go? They don't 'go' anywhere, They're dead. It's not rocket science.

We get reincarnated as landmines that surround the north korean borders.

>>>/z/

Christians go to a waiting room until I die and go there where I tell them, "See! You're God doesn't exist and Christianity is bullshit!" Then we all cease to exist but it before I've painted the hot ones.

in my closet