That's why the weather sucks nowadays. How to fight this, guys? There's an omerta on scientific discourse

That's why the weather sucks nowadays. How to fight this, guys? There's an omerta on scientific discourse.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding
youtube.com/watch?v=aL8y_7Q3Vvc
youtube.com/watch?v=Bx7qPVZJRO0
whale.to/b/chemtrails.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0W3_ymVSqRg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dad's been pilot for 40+ years and doesn't believe that shit lol

That's just a warm front moving in you fucking mouth breather.

Cloud seeding.

Quiet you moron! Chemtrails aren't real! you're just one of those silly conspiracy theorists!

Dont you know user? post hoc, ergo propter hoc.

The only explanation for the existence of these (((gaseous moisture clouds))) in the atmosphere is GUBMENT PLANES

Cloud seeding is real though. It's not a conspiracy to believe that. It's documented openly by the government.

It's when people say they're dropping "chemicals" that the "chem trails" thing came from.

They are most definitely cloud seeding. Look it up.

Those are all different places.

it's fucking water vapor dipshit back to

>warm fronts come out of planes in straight lines

Ok

Seems legit. I'm convinced.

The fuck is this shit?

shill

j-just water vapor ha-ha...

>morgellens sydrome
go back to /x/

Yes, that's part of cloud seeding

No, dipshit, those are contrails, formed by condensation and subsequent expansion of air entering the intake on an engine.

The subsequent cirrus and altostratus clouds are a warm front moving in, it's a tell-tale sign. It's not the result of cloud seeding or whatever retarded bullshit the OP is trying to claim.

t. meteorologist

youtube.com/watch?v=aL8y_7Q3Vvc

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding

this is correct, however weather manipulation is also a fact.

now spraying poison from high altitude is probably a crock of shit

>t.weatherman

Ur full or shit.

t.Construction worker who spends all day outside.

no shit it's legit.

why would they push something so obviously fake and easily disproved for DECADES?

It's because eventually they'll blow up an ice shelf in Antarctica and cause some damage to say "I told you so"

the attack is coming. Manmade natural disasters are the next nuke.

I honestly think they're doing it for infrastructure purposes. Like blocking the rain over areas where they're doing construction.

this.
even better
>>>/kys/

All those planes are flying at heights much lower than commercial aircraft, in patterns the FAA refuses to acknowledge as they violate several commercial and private aircraft operating procedures.

Yeah, you're an uneducated dipshit who has no idea how weather is studied or predicted, and you judge weathermen based on the few times our predictions are off instead of the 90% that turns out correct.
Cloud seeding is horribly inefficient and practically worthless. I'm not saying there aren't people that do it, but it doesn't look like a contrail when it's done. Farmers sometimes hire companies to seed clouds so they get rain for their crops but the failure rate is extremely high. And even when it works, the result is only marginally more rain than would otherwise have occurred.

>chemtrails change the climate
>climate change isn't real
every user

Tell your dad to shove an ice crystal up his pee hole.

>morgellens syndrome
can i get a quick rundown?

DELETE THIS!!!
SHUT IT DOWN

If you don't like nuclear, i can't take you seriously.

>90%
Go fuck yourself.

Anti aircraft guns

are we denying clouds now?

man made climate change isnt real

now jew made climate change...

Do you have that video with all the scientists and stuff talking about harm caused from metals in the air? Can't find it on jewtube

>you've been poisoned with MSG
Again, I wish you could understand just how stupid you are. MSG is a natural preservative that has been used in Asian food for hundreds of years. Reports about its ill effects are based on ONE retard from the 1960s who claimed that vague anecdotal evidence of Chinese food causing headaches was due to MSG. He was subsequently BTFO by the entire medical community, and yet his stupid myth has persisted to this day, much like fears of gluten and vaccines still are.

And when asked to provide proof for your bullshit claims, tinfoil hat wearers will always allege that "hurrrr I can't get evidence because it's all being secretly hidden away from us!"

How convenient. Fuck off, retard.

they condition you to make it seem normal.

most of the time it's nothing, but when it is, you won't know it was them

Is there a single citation for any of this nonsense or are all of you headed straight into tinfoil town?

You're right I need a degree to stand outside all day see a trail come out of a plane and watch it go into a cloud every day for several months.

I drove daily across almost the entire state and the clouds that were made by man just east of the mountains would spread over the entire state by the end of the day.

But please tell me how it's totally just a warm front. Especially when some of the trails have heavier elements that separate out of them to create two very distinct trails side by side.

Yes, goyim just (((clouds)))
youtube.com/watch?v=Bx7qPVZJRO0

O goy! It's so natural don't you! Expansive sprays aren't the same as condensation crystals that quickly disippate dip shits.

I have been
Seeing this a lot
Throughout four chan
What gives

The chemtrail "conspiracy" is literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. All turbine engines will create trails like that with the right environmental conditions. I suppose every pilot and jet fuel manufacturer in the world is in on it.

Same with how literally every pilot and sailor is in on the flat Earth conspiracy

And every single person to have ever rode in a Concorde too.

>looks natural to me

>I don't understand how something works but I FEEL it's not right

>look at all the pretty ((((con trail))) lines

How do we get all this shit out of our bodies?

There are paintings from the renaissance depicting chemtrails so it's either aliens or it's a nothing hamburger

Someone please give me a comprehensive list of chemtrail proof

I have looked at videos on youtube about it and have yet to see any proof

>muh Co2 hockey-stick charts

"Climate"-Scientists are frauds, and should be renamed Global Warming Alarmists or Enviormental Activists. Any Scientist worth his metal will look at the big picture and figure out that building Cities on the shores oh giant bodies of water wasn't the greatest idea.

>122763584
detox my friend, and stay in tune with the truth.

Ask anyone over 35 who pays attention to shit. Contrails disappear quickly regardless of weather conditions or humidity. Chemtrails linger for hours and turn into murky artificial clouds. This did not occur prior to the mid to late 90s.

i'm pilot since 15 years and i do believe that shit. And i'm far from being the only one in my union.

This. A study concluded that when you inject rats with inordinate amounts of MSG, they get sick.

Inderesting
Kan dis b en vidamin?

For the love of God I hope to never be on any vessel that a retard like you is in control of.

whale.to/b/chemtrails.html

wew

Thanks. I almost missed it. Was looking for a you.

Please provide a source for this data, other than "I know it"

Contrails are effectively clouds. Do clouds dissapate in minutes under ALL conditions?

Fake news alternative facts debunked by snopes delete this

>2017
>autistic people begin to believe that governments can control the weather

I wish they would stop weather is cold and terrible atm those assholes

More info plz frog

Actually it was invented in 1908, is a flavor enhancer not a preservative, and a double blind study showed that msg causes numbness, burning sensations, and alergic or hive like reactions.

It also builds up, and even if you are not sensitive to it it can still harm you over time.

Dr. Russell Blaylock wrote a book, Excitotoxins: the taste that can kill, about how msg and similar toxins over excite your nervous system.

>telling me to believe the flat earth conspiracy when I've ridden in a military plane at 55k feet and clearly saw the curvature of the earth

This. We have to use it all the time in Texas to avoid drought. I'm glad another Amerifat finally mentioned this, other than "muh fema Jews" (which I'm sure they've tested things by spraying them over cities) they also spray mosquito egg killer over the cities, when we're under threat of mosquito-spread meme diseases, like Zika.

Mostly, it's geo-engineering, to seed clouds.

Took this picture two weeks ago. Just water vapor. Especially from the small jet in the upper left corner.

>Florida votes Trump
>suddenly we have a California-like drought
Hmmmm

Was literally looking at it you fucking retard.

The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI)

no problem friendo

Seeing something does not mean you have the ability to understand the process behind it.

>an amino acid was invented in 1908

Not going to bother. Whatever source I send will be labeled as conspiracy or fake. Keep denying brother.

what a shill

you know this guy is a shill when his name is >"Pizzagate Was Debunked"

www.geoengineeringwatch.org

youtube.com/watch?v=0W3_ymVSqRg