Daily reminder that transgendered people are mentally ill

Daily reminder that transgendered people are mentally ill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_1Rlvj_RxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they don't even dispute that
it's called gender dysphoria
when they dress in women's clothes, they feel better about themselves
so who gives a fuck
you don't have to respect them

>you don't have to respect them
tell that to leftists

I'm neither transgendered or bisexual, but I got a erect putting on women's panties. I think it was the feeling of the material on my cock. I was like 12-14, so anything could cause an erection at that age (NRB : no reason boner). Cocks have a mind of their own, I recall sitting on a chairlift skiing as a young teen and getting a boner... we need to educate young lads that just because a dress makes you erect that it shouldn't immediately result in hormones.. just let it run its course, because in my late twenties I don't get erect in panties but I could have ruined my entire life thinking I was really a girl..

i am not referring to getting a boner when i am saying they feel better

are you fucking retarded?
also, kek at you for crossdressing
why would you admit to that

Just trying to relate and maybe help a quite lurker who feels confused by blood flow to his private parts then running for hormones

okay . . . these anti trans threads are being used to cover up Pedogate . 0.3% of the population people ! get a fucking life cause this is not a problem !

Chicks with dicks are just being used as a side show to cover up for all the politicians fucking kids !

Pedogate/pizzagate was debunked

nah they're just upgraded version of emo

ME FUcking your mom Was not debunked ! It is not on snopes so it must be true ! Make this a Pizza gate thread ! Save the Children ! Leave Chicks with dicks Alone and Kill the real pedophiles !

THInk they shared some pizza and hotdogs together?

Daily reminder that Blaire White is a mentally ill, redpilling, SJW-slaying rightfu. She's also hot af.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_1Rlvj_RxU

So are homosexuals, nu-pol doesn't like that fact though

KEK reminds me of Sabrina Suzuki

Whos this blackie?

The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI)

THat last paragraph really roasts my rapeseeds

>Sabrina Suzuki

jump off a bridge reddit

>transgendered
>people

some dictator in the congo who said hitler did nothing wrong

WHAT gave it away?

;0)_^^__|__