Bye, Trump, bye

I'm not tired of winning, I'm tired of you.

>Trump denies climate change which is based on scientific FACTS.
>Trump believes in holohoax.

Something doesn't seem right here. I think it's another genius 4D chess move by Trump.

The Holocaust happened you Nazis. Prove me wrong.

>Climate change
>Facts

Please go away. Also, the Holocaust happened.

Better not be sarcastic on Sup Forums, many double digits will take you seriously.

B-but based Trump and civic nationalism

Sure thing bergblatstein. Slide thread.

Who gives a shit. Does him denying the Holocaust help anyone in any way?

Yeah it gives Jews less power

He is not our guy in any form so yeah someone here should care. Back to/r/thedonald

He's up the Jews asses so far he should just make it illegal to deny it.

Oy vey! What a nice goy. MAGA

hahaha go back to your left wing nu-male websites you shill! If daddy says it, it must be right! Jews are pretty alright.

Trump got replaced, he's a double

No it give the jews more leverage to impeach his ass and have the people on their side when they do it.
>/r/thedonald

what the fuck is that

The Holocaust is the only crime which the accused has to prove his innocence.

>tfw this person actually exists.

>Trump denies climate change
He does but it's because he feels like the weather didn't change that much. Make no mistake, Trump doesn't look at statistics that float around Sup Forums or something, he just denies out of pure ignorance. He's just like that congressman who brought that snowball with him to disprove climate change.
Trump is like that redneck who hate blacks due to their skin color and only due to it and not their lack of intelligence, cancer culture or proneness to violence.
Honestly, it's not surprising he would believe the holocaust; For fuck's sake, he's dumb enough to let his daughter marry a jew.

He is being (bad) influenced by his daughter and her jewish husband.

i didn't come to this thread expecting these feels :-(

The STATE of Drumpflets on this board still supporting Drumpf after all his broken promises and now this!

No, the evidence has been considered, it's just so overwhelming. Even the Nazis they put on trial didn't deny this shit happened. Holocaust deniers always resort to

1. Quibbling about numbers, which is irrelevant to whether it happened or not.
2. Bringing up circumstantial evidence that doesn't impact the overarching narrative.

Millions of eyewitnesses existed. Only a couple of the perpetrators tried to deny it, the vast majority admitted. You can't wish away all the photos, documents, eyewitness testimony.

Dude are you retarded, Trump is a Jew.

>it's just so overwhelming
Yes, that's why we have laws to jail those who don't believe that story.

Let's see how the kikes on here try to spin this into a positive

Thank you, leaf. This side of Sup Forums really puts me (and many others) off.

WE HAVE A MOVEMENT, FOLKS! This isn't part of it.

>Just took off 100 billion dollars off our national debt, while Obama doubled it.
>Donated 25 billion to black collages while Obama only gave 4 billion in 8 years
>Payed 38 million in 1 year of taxes, thats more than your entire blood line has paid tax's
>Cut a 450 billion dollar deal creating 750,000 with Japan making trains
>Trumps pick Ben Carlson just found 500 billion in accounting errors
>Saved tens of thousands of lives by removing syrias chemical weapons
>Backed up by majority of every ruler on earth, from Kings, Presidents and other monarchs
>Cut a deal in Coal which China just flipped from Korea to the USA worth 100's of Billions
>De-funded sanctuary cities and now illegal immigration is down a whopping 70%
>Pulled us from TPP which will save us Trillions.
>Signed an executive order for stem jobs creating 100's of thousands of jobs for women
>Signed executive orders in protecting our polices and creating a stronger military
>Is Building the wall and mexico is paying for it with 20% tax on imports
>The wall will save the country trillions in a decade and quadrillion in a 100 years
>Banned Radicals, Banned Lobbying governments, and cracked down on cartels
>Brought back Carrier, spiked with 300,000 jobs in feb, and 7 billion dollars with Intel
>Kroger promised trump 10,000 jobs and march had another boosted 260,000 nationally
>Is taking the USA to mars, back to the moon and creating conservation for animals

Hehe yeah trump is bad im not a shill k?

I disagree with those laws. They're pretty much retarded because they only play into the hands of Stormfags who want to claim there's some global conspiracy to shut the truth down.

I have actually looked at what holocaust deniers present as evidence and it's pretty much entirely bullshit. Airing it openly would just help to take away the mystique.

the moment he accepts climate change is the moment he loses all support

What's the chances Ivanka secretly bitches out at Trump and forces him to cave when the cameras aren't watching.

This does not bode well.

Well, of course the holocaust happened, but in smaller numbers.
Anybody who is willing to deny this must be either blind, deaf, or stupid.

nine months ago you ALL loved this guy

stupid, stupid fucks

Sup Forums did this

>I have actually looked at what holocaust deniers present as evidence and it's pretty much entirely bullshit.

Yes, entirely bullshit, that's why we need laws against Holocaust deniers, because this bullshit is so dangerous for the official version.

He is going to do it.

The Holocaust is not the internment of the jewish population (nobody is denying this) or death due to illness or hunger by part of the prison population, that's not the Holocaust.

The Holocaust is the supposed attempt by the German government to totally exterminate the Jewish population. It's pretty different.

I still like him.

Most of this is complete idiots who finally fell for some heavy shilling.
It's sad, really. I had hoped Sup Forums was better than that.

>Yes, entirely bullshit, that's why we need laws against Holocaust deniers, because this bullshit is so dangerous for the official version.

So what's your top evidence then? The fact that in a confusing war-scenario people didn't know how what number of people the Nazis killed and threw out different estimates for a few months before a coherant total could be claimed?

The fact that one or two people lied about being Holocaust survivors for the obvious reason of gaining sympathy and fame from an actual event?

The fact that popular consciousness accepts a few myths about the Holocaust like human lampshades even though any respectable historian will tell you they are false and the Nuremburg courts even didn't believe them?

Please do tell?

Like I said, the laws against debating this stuff are idiotic restrictions put in place by well-meaning morons who think censoring it is the only way to stop another Holocaust. It would be much more effective to open up discussion and conclusively prove what idiots deniers are.

Both of you kys. When your countries become half as good as America, then you have the right to criticize our leaders.

Fucking useless burden countries. Both of you would be speaking German if it weren't for the USA.

...are you fucking serious? climate change? that's your big position? not the fucking JEWISH QUESTION?

Sup Forums unironically fell for the klumpf meme

>Both of you would be speaking German if it weren't for the USA.
holy fuck now I'm depressed.

>So what's your top evidence then?

Again, the Holocaust is the only case of legal history in which the accused have to prove their innocence.

>The fact that one or two people lied about being Holocaust survivors for the obvious reason of gaining sympathy and fame from an actual event?

One or two? You're really funny.

Does/did anyone on here actually believe Trump was an anti-Semite?

I wish I never voted for Trump. If I could change my voice, it would have become hillary for the whole slant

Only the most delusional trump supporters would trick themselves into believing so, I guess. Hopefully they don't take it too hard

There is a huge difference between being anti-Semite and a jewish puppet.