Trump throws tantrum, demands government shutdown unless he gets his border wall

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HE'S LITERALLY CRASHING AND BURNING
I'S NOT A MEME ANYMORE

shareblue.com/trump-throws-tantrum-demands-government-shutdown-unless-he-gets-his-border-wall/

#ImpeachTrump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BlNzUHF9h1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CHECKED AND KEKED

Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

>1 post by this ID
Every time.

youtu.be/BlNzUHF9h1k

So why aren't I?

>realizes he's fucking up by being jewy
>proceeds to have a jew ceremony
This fucking guy

>Shareblue

Also

Your flag says Ukraine instead of Russian Federation for some reason

You mean Reddit

Pastebin/Archive

do nod respond to b8 xd desu

FUCK YOU DRUMPF YOU ORANGEHEADED CHEETO DEVIL
THIS IS NOT WHY WE VOTED FOR YOU!

HAHA BIG BABY BRUMPFKINS BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP still mad he wasn't impeached for hooker piss and dookie game on Obongo's hotel bed.

>Trump is backing off the wall, wont build it for years if ever
>Trump is throwing tantrums because he needs his wall built now

Pick neither

>People expected miracles from A FUCKING ORANGE

DRUMPF BTFO RIGHT GUYS

Thank God that crone lost. Her mere voice sends my ears bleeding

AAAAAAHHHH

>pic related

This guy finally destroyed the last piece of respect any World Leader might have had left of the USA. Kim basically gave him the Finger: What you want, punk-ass bitch? Can't do nothing to me here. Even the Chinese had to come to his aid to save his face. 70 year old manchild moron with the IQ of a toaster. -200%

CHECKED AND KEKED

fpbp
>fpbp
fpbp
>fpbp
fpbp
>fpbp
fpbp
>fpbp

>Literally crashing and bruning

Like your whole country then?

holy fuck winning this hard only comes once in a lifetime

hows that eu working out for you

>Shareblue

Trumpweenies BTFO

Trumpnigger trash will just dismiss his failures as le 5d billiards lmao

>USE ALL CAPS TO PROVE MY POINT!!!!!!!

no hashtags here homo go back to twitter for likes

B-b-but I thought he conned us and wasn't going to build the wall at all?

You mean the government's crashing and burning?

DRUMF YOU ASSHOLE, WE VOTED FOR YOU TO BE A HUMANITARIAN PRESIDENT, NOT A FASCIST

>Living w/parents @ 30.
>Thinks Abi = Success.
>Lost GF to Somali.
>Suicide.

>posting shareblue garbage as if it's credible

You shills get more retarded as Trump's presidency grows older.

Pretty funny you're posting with a Ukrainian IP. Hows that Soros dick taste, faggot? Too stupid to think for yourself, gotta read from the script or have your shill bottle taken away.

Is this the fake news everyone keeps talking about? They have s right to publish want they want. The problem is retards believe this shit

What an absolute fucking child. Fuck Trump. You guys who support him are complete retards. How the fuck can you possibly still pretend that this person is worthy of support, that he is anything other than the most ridiculous cuckold loser in the history of American politics?

>I'm a winner I'm so good at everything
>Waah the fake newspapers are telling lies about me
>Waaah, give me a border wall you mean Democrats.

Face it, you gave your country to a mentally retarded traitor cuckold who can't lead a country even when the entire government is in "his" party. Fucking Trump supporters love the ammonia and shit they suck off of Trump's micropenis.

I really admire the subtle shills

>ShareBlue.com
Really enriched my culture there senpai

I want the wall so I don't care

For once I hope shareblue is right.

Good. Thr whites house gets to pick what they defund when the government shuts down. Sorry, beutocrats

>actually referencing shareblue

kek

Drumpftards BTFO! SHOULDN'T HAVE WOKEN THE CHAOS GOD.

Does the president of USA has any power or what?

>shareblue.com

Top-tier source, desu.

Fucking shareblue.com? Really you arrogant retards? sagesagesagesagesagesagesage

>trump does tantra until the wall is finished

Oh honey, you can't have your wall until you eat all your vegetables, sweetie.

Art of the deal at it's finest am I right guys?

BRAPF'D

You guys should just stop, the shilling is sad and more of an annoyance than anything

This is your fault Paco. Why could you just pay for the wall like we asked you to?

Shareblue is a legitimate source of website

what do you faggots use? drudge? bunch of russian hacks, im a drumpf supporter and even i SEE how stupid he is

hahahahahahahahahahaha fuck you bitches

LOL

Source: (((((Shareblue)))))

yeah, na.

He's providing a sensual kind of nationalism.

Fuck you shareblue. Government shutdown or a wall, I take either one, or both.

what? this is a good thing

are you people all fucking insane?!

REPUBLICANS ARE THE SMALL GOVERNMENT PARTY

A GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN IS IN THE REPUBLICAN PARTIES INTEREST!!

FFS! SHUT THIS SHIT DOWN

BLAME THE DEMOCRATS AND GET FUNDING FOR THE WALL!!! ITS NOT FUCKING HARD!!!!!!!!

>Ukraine
>shariablue
>hahaha post

the holy trinity of shilling

Trump has completely been co-opted by the Globalists he brought in to run his White House.

>But daddy white men are racist
>You can't just listen to your supporters who voted for you
>But daddy, don't you want to take care of all the poor starving foreigners instead of the people starving and dying every day in our own country?
>But daddy walls are mean, we build *bridges* not walls daddy

I honestly have never had more hate in my heart than I have for our fucking government and the way they control us. I used to love this country. I used to be patriotic and grateful. I used to think I meant something. Now I know I'm just a piece of white male garbage who literally every other demographic hates and wants to destroy.

Fuck life I'm so done. What a fucking depraved nightmare life is.

Name three bad things that would happen to the average citizen as a result of a "government shutdown".

His original campaign slogan was "built for comfort not for speed" but that was before he was inspired by the plight of the Everyman.

It's all an act
He doesn't make a move, not a sniff or mouth purse, unless they've told him to do it
It's all an act
Stop falling for the poor-man's Jerry Lewis

>Just took off 100 billion dollars off US national debt, while Obama doubled it.
>Donated 25 billion to black collages while Obama only gave 4 billion in 8 years
>Payed 38 million in 1 year of taxes, thats more than your entire blood line has paid tax's
>Cut a 450 billion dollar deal creating 750,000 jobs with Japan making trains
>Trumps pick Ben Carson just found 500 billion in accounting errors
>Saved tens of thousands of lives by removing syrias chemical weapons
>Backed up by majority of every ruler on earth, from Kings, Presidents and other monarchs
>Cut a deal in Coal which China just flipped from Korea to the USA worth 100's of Billions
>De-funded sanctuary cities and now illegal immigration is down a whopping 70%
>Pulled us from TPP which will save us Trillions.
>Signed an executive order for stem jobs creating 100's of thousands of jobs for women
>Signed executive orders in protecting our polices and creating a stronger military
>Is Building the wall and mexico is paying for it with 20% tax on imports
>The wall will save the country trillions in a decade and quadrillion in a 100 years
>Banned Radicals, Banned Lobbying governments, and cracked down on cartels
>Brought back Carrier, spiked with 300,000 jobs in feb, and 7 billion dollars with Intel
>Kroger promised trump 10,000 jobs and march had another boosted 260,000 nationally
>Is taking the USA to mars, back to the moon and creating conservation for animals

hehe yeah I guess trump sucks eheheh

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY ARGUING ABOUT

THAT STUPID FENCE ACT PASSED YEARS AGO AND HILLARY/OBAMA/BIDEN ALL VOTED FOR IT

ITS DONE JUST BUILD THE FUCKING THING

You should watch the Ruby Ridge documentary on Netflix. Does a good job of making me hate the federal government... more so.

Wht a faggot