Hi Sup Forums - redpill me on the Jews

hi Sup Forums - redpill me on the Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1493079533758.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah#Metzitzah_B.27Peh_.28oral_suction.29
mobile.twitter.com/williamcraddick
nypost.com/2017/03/29/de-blasio-orders-mohels-linked-to-infant-herpes-to-stop-unsafe-circumcisions/
nypost.com/2017/03/30/citys-2k-circumcision-fine-is-like-nothing-to-mohels/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_Berith
edition.cnn.com/2017/04/22/health/detroit-genital-mutilation-charges/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So the first thing Jews do to their kids is cut their dicks and drink their blood? I don't believe you.

no, retard.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1493079533758.png

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah#Metzitzah_B.27Peh_.28oral_suction.29

This guy will redpill you on Syria

They're all weirdos. The world would be better off if each and every Jewish person lived in Israel.

after i found this out i genuinely wanted to kill myself and still do

mobile.twitter.com/williamcraddick
Forgot link

nypost.com/2017/03/29/de-blasio-orders-mohels-linked-to-infant-herpes-to-stop-unsafe-circumcisions/

nypost.com/2017/03/30/citys-2k-circumcision-fine-is-like-nothing-to-mohels/

|
|>
|
|

That's gross!!!

MODS!

Isn't that like at least 3 crimes in one?

Jews are involved, so no.

Hmmm.

Wtf. I feel bad for jewish children now. :(

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_Berith

This is one of the 7 princes of hell, the Jewish name for circumcision is "Berit Milah" (shortened to "Brit Milah") it comes from the demons name "Berith". This demon's Christian name is Beelzebub and the act of circumcision is a blood sacrifice to the demon to serve in his army when Satan raises his army during the Apocalypse (when the armies of the East battle the armies of the West). Circumcision is forbidden in Christianity as it is defilement of the flesh, much like suicide and self flagellation, it attacks God because God made humanity in his image and the closest likeness to him out of all other beings.

There's your redpill and it's not a joke, Jews literally worship a demon, they can deny it all they want but the evidence is there.

But hey, who knows, maybe things will change:
edition.cnn.com/2017/04/22/health/detroit-genital-mutilation-charges/

>The three defendants belong to a "religious and cultural community" that investigators allege practices female genital mutilation on young girls -- a painful surgical procedure to remove part of the clitoris or clitoral hood to suppress female sexuality.

>or clitoral hood

HMMMMM what would the male equivalent be?

>mutilated and molested as soon as they are born

no wonder jews are so fucked up

They're all pedophile sympathizers and use racism and antisemitism cries to draw attention away from their open pedophilia.

Sup Forums im confused as fuck.

I want to just live my life off grid and be left the fuck alone in general, but I am also aware that Jews are ruining everything and I like many of the ideals of the Alt Right. I also completley agree that they are pushing White genocide.

Is there a term for this, or does the lifestyle I want to live fall under Alt Right views? Like if we BTFO of jews and antifa and do shit our way, would NATSOC be cool with me owning my own land, living off grid, and growing my own weed? Also would I be able to own guns?

Muh dick! Maaaaaah!

That's like a really deep trauma for a male, or female. A terrorizing of sorts? Wonder if that affects them as the get older?

poor kids

nudda shoa