I believe Sup Forums is against helping refugees

I believe Sup Forums is against helping refugees.
is this correct?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCx2580ao3k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Alan_Kurdi
mobile.twitter.com/williamcraddick
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We want to help them make their countries less shitty

Give a man a fish vs teach him how to fish

You are correct in your estimation of the Sup Forums mindset.
Go on.

You are wrong, goy.
#RefugeesWelcome

"refugees"

You believe that the role US played in syria in the last 20 years was good faith attempt to make lives of people there better?

YES,
Reason:
youtube.com/watch?v=BCx2580ao3k

>The actions of the government are the same ones the people believe in

There's a reason I didn't vote for hillary

The funny thing is that because of jews in the USA and israel the refugees from syria are a thing.
Israel also dont really want them in EU, as they will turn host countries against israel with constant criticism.

Kill all Jews and their useful idiots

this child could have been our next president

So we are talking about what people of countries in their hearts want?

Oh, sorry JIDF, I didn't know it was you.
Don't put me in jail because of my anti-semitism.

That's what I see. I don't want to see people suffering but I'm not taking them.into my cousin try either

*Country

LIAR!!!!!

strawman

it's not correct, but the state of social construct of humanity as a whole it's not correct too .

REfugees are the sign of humanity's shadow and a mirror of our civilization . Weak and outdated

Anyone have the webm of them moving this kid's corpse to take better pictures?

((((refugees))))
they are economic migrants. And fuck both of them, shitskins should die.

We need to understand that ALL JEWS are the enemy to humanity.

ALL JEWS ARE PURE FILTH AND MUST BE HUNTED DOWN AND KILLED.

The best idea, proven by evidence based science and social science, is the supporting them in their country of origin is better for them and the countries involved. This is not a debate.

Look what the EU has done.

The only way to help refugees is to buy them a ticket home and an AK47 to solve the root of the problem

Sup Forums is against economic migrants not refugees

if Sup Forums were inclined to support refugees the best method would be to send aid to set up camps in safe neighbouring countries where the money used can help a magnitude more people than it can if they move futher west.

They aren't refugees, They're economic migrants.

I don't believe that the Syrians true refugees are too much arrogant to NOT accept asylum in a non warzone country like my own country.

They go to Germany because they aren't dumb.

Fuck em

I have only seen a photo. I'd love to see a webm! well not love, but I can't rely on a photo

oy vey delete this now!

>refugees

Real refugees from real wars.

Not able-bodied menfolk who crossed several countries at peace.

>is this correct?

Fuck them.

lol re-read the comment, I blame israel and the pawn usa and their destabilization of syria for the current situation

and use logic occasionally
what gain jews have to get muslims spread across europe? Because of how many are in france they get attacked and jews flee to israel
UK with their muslim groups got solid hold on guardian and they wont allow for israeli propaganda about palestine and other shit to go uncheck and they face constant criticism...

>We can't take too many immigrants since we depend too much on aid as it is
Not an argument

fuckin scum

There's no reason to help people from other countries when some of your own are starving.

I struggle to care for law breaking, economically motivated migrants who hold cultural, political, social, economic and other such ideas at odds with my own.

Do I think we should help the Syrian's? Sure, if we are going to expect help during times of crisis from other nations, we must return it in kind. Arguably, since Syria owes us no aid and would never give any, we owe them no aid, we don't have to but that is a cold logic. Something my government rarely listens to.

I am willing to help the Syrians, who in full accordance with the law, went to the refugee camps in and around Syria and asked for Asylum / aid. The rest? Sink the bastards where they float and call it a day.

Another point: if they are merely trying to escape from the war in their country, they would stop in Italy, Greece, Spain or whatever state they land in. Rather than running and sneaking into my country.

Not to mention the constant threat of a terrorist or other such threat getting via this method.

Lastly, it has been shown that many of them are not from Syria or even a region threatened by ISIS. Many are north Africans or middle eastern economic migrants and I have even less sympathy for them than the Syrians.

YES WE ARE YOU FUCKING HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING

WE VALUE EBBA, NOT THAT CUNTBOY

It's too late.. it has spread to twitter... uh oh.

Funnily enough a muslim asked me to delete my islam-fact content, even saying thanks in advance

invaders.

Yes, but that dead kid was not a refugees anyway. His daddy wanted to move to Germany for a new set of teeth.

If my country was invaded/occupied by a terror organization I would STAY and FIGHT and DIE.

These "refugees" are fleeing and leaving their women and children behind.

They're fucking cowardly, inferior invaders is what they are.

What happened here

Hookers killed in Iraq by Russian/Iranian supported Shia death squads. Trump supports this.

>I'm not taking them into my cousin either
Is equally correct.

>After moving between various cities in northern Syria to escape the civil war and ISIL, his family settled in Turkey.[9] The family returned to Kobanî at the beginning of 2015, but returned to Turkey in June 2015 when ISIL attacked Kobanî again. Following two failed attempts to take the family to the Greek island of Kos, Kurdi's father arranged a third attempt.

>Kurdi's family members were hoping to join their relatives in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, after his aunt Tima Kurdi filed for refugee sponsorship,[11] but this was rejected by the Department of Citizenship and Immigration Canada

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Alan_Kurdi

True but the more Muslim countries that have nuclear power in that area, the worse off Israel is. It's better to play them against each other and keep them both down...

...like we're doing right now.

Palestinians are right now plotting to kill Jews. Right now Jews are plotting to kill Palestinians. Iran is a lapdog and Syria is a convenient proxy. What more do you want?

No, help them all you want. Just stop dragging my country into the abyss with your virtue signaling efforts.

Bringing people to Germany is something like 20 times as expensive to """"help"""" them than doing something in situ.

wasnt his dad one of the guys that trafficked people and sold refugees?

Help them by bombing Assad then bombing everyone else who refuses to stop fighting. End result: no refugees.

mobile.twitter.com/williamcraddick

It's not working either way

>all the neutral Syrians are gone.

err, no, or go read the wikipage, I only read some part where turky arrested 4 smugglers who organized the boattrip

Youre lying if you think muslims dont deserve to be genocided

Easy for you to say nobody wants to come to your shit country

Fuck Immigration.

We have a nation made up of a people, that people will soon be a minority diaspora in their own country.

Immigration only causes division.

Hey when a person from a different state move here it fucks things up, damn new yorkers or cali-fags, so you can imagine what immigrants do.

Im up for helping legitimate refugees.
(not the fully grown not Syrian men pretending to be kids just so they can rape their way into a free house and food where they get away with murder)
Dont see why neighbouring Muslim countries like saudi dont help them and why the white countries take them up so readily and dont force saudi to.

Read this civ cucks.

Fk that shit, im a jew and im extremely anti-immigration

How can we achieve unity and cohesion now, erase the white man?

Start the race war now.

Against helping them resettle in our countries. We could send them a few sandwich platters from Subway and that would be ok.

well no shit faggot, you are already in

>OHMIGOSH WE NEED TO GET RID OF ASSAD!
>No we fucking don't, he's the only one keeping those fucking apes under control
>BUT HE IS LE EVIL GAS MAN! QUICK, WE NEED TO SUPPORT THE FSA AND WHITE HELMETS RIGHT NOW!
>Fuck off you'll only make things worse
>WHAAAT? NOW THERE ARE SO MANY REFUGEES! THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU RIGHT WING WARMONGER! YOU CREATED THIS MESS AND IT'S YOUR JOB TO FIX IT!

Are you suggesting this board is responsible as most are from the US?

Your supreme Jew overlord talking here Goym. No jew likes Muslims and like fking hell we want those pedophile sand niggers over here. Your totally right.

are we posting these again?

That's sad, stupid fucking father.

Im already in? Dude we are 'in' for more then 6 centuries, especially here in holland. Most people who fkin live here cant say that.

oh right, completely forgot how "in" you were for centuries

the aunt kept dangling the hope of canada in front of him, they tried to return home, it did not work out

Honey since 1648 jews are totally in here in the netherlands. Maybe not in your poor farmer country, but hey not even your own people want to live there let alone jews xD

Against any mass movement of people except for illegals getting the fuck out

Why yes, yes we are.

Truh

>refugees
How about proper terminology and use of words. Define refugee, would you be so kind?

Shia labeof has death squads now? Isn't he taking this HWNDU stuff a little too far?

I'd like to watch them figure their shit out on their own without foreign intervention. If they become civilized human beings and are able to make their shithole countries 1st world then they can come here, not in droves but they can still come.

That will never happen though because Islam is a shitty religion that encourages the horrendous shit they do to each other.

im all for helping them, but you dont do that by just letting them into your country and let them fuck it up over here. they are far too many as that migration will do anything. if you want to help them get rid of the corruption, stop making meaningless war for oil and money which creates the refugees and terrorists alike. if we want to help them we have to help them over there, and first we have to help ourselves to help other by getting rid of corruption. but we cant have open boarders when there are terrorists around that like to infiltrate and attack from within

there's a reason you don't invite the homeless man on the street to come into your home and become part of YOUR family.

Are you triggered that someone said that you are in?
You do understand that yes you are in, and you probably know when your whatever ancestor came "in", or go ask grandpa.

So calm down, you are in, dragging some date when first jew arrived as some argument is silly. You are a jew, you are always outsider, non native. Israel is your home land.
But keep wearing your black cap on the streets maybe some muslims will find you and explain to you how in you are.

>helping
there are other ways to help refugees besides taking them in your country
but yes i'm against helping them anyway

>refugees
There's that stupid word again...

Sounds fine to me

>refugees
There are little to no legitimate refugees in this world. The majority of what leftists, liberals, and media refer to as "refugees" are in actuality just invasion forces. Have you noticed how these so-called refugees are only seeking refuge in countries where white people are the majority? Have you noticed how these so-called refugees are predominately men, by a wide margin?

KEK, man you know absolutely nothing about the netherlands and our history, do a quick google search dumb fk, you know jews are even seen as white here (for some fking stupid reason). Srry my jew genes go way back till 1500's thats when we came in.

But hey after all said and done, you live slovakia, i and i don't, have fun working for in the coal mines goym.

Why would you think so?

I personally think refugees fleeing from war into other countries doesn't help either the refugees or the country who is providing them sanctuary. Instead countries should be putting more resources into setting up camps and helping refugees in their homes. This way refugees aren't displaced and the countries they flee to don't get raped.

That would be correct

Totally against refugees.

Ahoj. Z kade si?

REAL refugees who are A) heavily vetted before being able to set foot here and B) Mostly women and kids (actual kids not 30 year olds pretending to be 14) are acceptable in small numbers. Fighting age men who are really economic migrants and undercover terrorists can fuck right off though.

>man you know absolutely nothing about the netherlands and our history, do a quick google search dumb fk

Strange, why would you assume I would know details about history of jews in netherlands?
And does my comment seem like it required it? I dont care when you grandpa crawled through.

When a muslim kid runs around you on the street saying he is dutch while his african born mother is cashing check, remember who you are, kike.

Those cowards should be helping themselves take back their country from terrorist thugs.

Kek

You want to help them? Go help them. That shit cost $$$money$$$ you fucktard!!