Hey bill I rescued a dog, here

>Hey bill I rescued a dog, here.
>Nia why would you do that I specifically told y-
>Shut the fuck up. Love it.
>Ok I love it now.
>Good. now kill it.
>What?
>Kill the fucking dog bill. Do it right now. Look at it in the eyes while youre taking it's life away..
>O-ok I killed it
>Good. Now get rid of your fucking drum kit.
>B-but I like playi-
>FUCKING GET RID OF IT
>OK OK IM SELLING IT
>AND GET RID OF THAT SHITTY-ASS TRUCK WHILE YOURE AT IT
>I-I sold it honey, its gone
>Good. Btw im pregnant. You better start watering down your comedy to appeal to a bigger audience. I need money bill. I need LOTS of money. Im a fucking QUEEN you pasty ginger motherfucker
>O-ok honey whatever you say I love you so much ;_;

Poor ol' billy boy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZ4mT-Rzmvg
youtube.com/watch?v=whXdpj2W4dI
youtu.be/v2KutX6MNFU?t=149
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they deserve each others misery

people being young during the 80's are worse than boomers.

Joe Rogan and Bill are great examples of two eternal cucks. Bill is funny though so he gets a pass.

looks like bill cosby in drag

The only time I don't regret Patrice dying young is when I realize how much of a cuck Bill has become and that Patrice wasn't alive to see it.

nigger 'women' are fucking repulsive

if you really believed that, you wouldn't be saving webms of them you cuck.
thanks for making me watch that disgusting shit.

>sheboon was driving the car

pottery

He mightve prevented it

>if you really believed that, you wouldn't be saving webms of them you cuck
I do hate niggers, and I love watching niggers suffer and die, so I save webms like that. You're a eurocuck retard.

what the fuck. why would he settle for that? successful white guy with a 4/10 sheboon. just why???

>I love watching niggers
You're a nigger obsessed cuck.

>choosing to waste a second of your life on anything nigger related
>collecting niggers webms
top kek, I bet you're a race mixed mongoloid (americans per definition are) and that's why you're obsessed

Desperation and loneliness. He often talked about his greatest fear being dying alone

>eurocuck banter

>shart in mart has no argument to make
heh

More like he gave his dog away because pitbulls are degenerate.

>because pitbulls are degenerate.
he believed the opposite.

he did something based on what his wife said and ignored his own (opposite) opinion.

why didn't the cameraman help him?

i would have...

you sound like a butthurt faggot.

because I don't want to have my Sup Forums filled with webm of niggers?

He was close to becoming one too before he passed. He would have settled with Von and become everything he hated.

His legacy and philosophy lives on beyond his death. Died a hero and didn't live long enough to see himself become the villain.

It's an arab woman filming and she laughs while this happens. This is her cleaner if i remember correctly. Literally someone whos been in her home many times and that she has greeted, paid etc.

It's pretty goddamn heartwrenching.

A muzzie in qatar was filming, the woman is on of the maid 'slaves' and the wealthy oil baron just laughed as the maid hung for her life.

It was all over the news

oh man, that is horrifying. You always see arabs abusing their help? I recall that one video of the Saudi guy slapping the shit out of his Indian butler? wtf is up with these people?

I use to like bill, but now he has:

adopted a nigger pitbull, then gave it away cause he knew it would kill his new nigger baby, such denial about pitbulls being nigger tier, he even said it attacked others

married a SJW nigger

had a nigger kid

just talked shit about Hitler on his MMP yesterday, to appease the jews

fuck him, he's not even funny anymore

What's the story? Was she trying to get in through the window to rob the place?

looks like she lived. thats crazy.

The air time tho

this.
billy bitch tits has gone off the deep end this past year or two

>just talked shit about Hitler on his MMP yesterday, to appease the jews
oh you mean someone in the entertainment business of the USA has to appease kikes? wow!

Are people actually attracted to women like that?
She's hideous.

thats kinda nice. better 2 fags adopt 2 girls. They won't get sodomized and the girls won't be grow up in an apocalyptic ghetto african setting. It's win/win

>weeb thinking he can call anyone a retard

I hate when Nia comes on the podcast, spouts some 79 cents-tier bullshit and then Billy Buttface is too stupid and insecure to actually refute anything she says. I also hate that Billy is so dumb now in middle-aged that he's essentially become a nihilist and doesn't believe in anything he reads anymore, whether it be good or bad.

I also find it hilarious that he promised that he would never give up his drum playing at home now before he had the baby, but now every other podcast he keeps asking people if there's a good drum studio in whatever town he's touring in

Yea...

I used to love his shit, but you can clearly tell in the recent special and in his MMPC that she is wearing him down very hard and fast...

Seriously, I stopped listening to his podcast because of this. It seemed for a while they were a good fit, even though she's a feminist nigger, because he was alpha enough to call her out on her bullshit, but in the end, I guess it was just too tiring to keep it up. Bill just kinda.... faded away, into this new beta-male cuck Bill.

feelsbadman, i used to be a big fan.

I wish there was a betting site where you could bet on his new house having a cuck shed because I would go ALL IN

Look I roll my eyes when bill gets into fucking dumb liberal shit, like recently on his pod cast how he said he wouldn't have a problem with his daughter wresting some ftm tranny. regardless, he still brings up some valid points and is funny as fuck.

you just know bill is a huge cuck in real life based on how bad he got fucked by his house contractors

if contractors sense any timidness they will devour you like a fucking shark

He didn't even get a prenup. She'll ruin whats left of him.

I couldn't believe her reaction to that joke Bill made about getting a postnup

She was basically like "nope, you didn't get a prenup and you ain't getting one now, sucka"

that should sound the fucking alarm. If a prenup really wasn't necessary then your girl should be fine getting a nuptial agreement after you are married

not sure if it's his nigger wife or just getting a taste of hollywood but... the same shit has seemed to of happened with Louie CK and Jim Jefferies. Their comedy is just getting more and more sucked by the day. Truly sad.

I can not understand the mind of a person that actually looks up to afro-americans. You can notice when he talks about doing stand up for afro-americans that he admires their uncivilized ways. He seems so rational in all other manners, I can't wrap my mind around his mindset.

gingers are subhumans

OP why are all nigresses so ugly? LoL. Literally ALL OF THEM.

Wait... are all those things true or made up? Last time I listened regularly, perhaps a year ago, he was always goin on and on about how much he loved the dog and how much he loved playing drums. Those things didn't actually happen did they?

I have no clue user. but I do stay away, they are literally a different race.

How the fuck can you be a smooth talking comedian and get a girl that ugly?

Its not because shes black, shes just ugly. Jesus fucking christ. He could get ANY girl he wanted.

they did user. there are no limits to cuckdom

>Bill
>smooth talking
what?

Wait who's the white fella next to this Bill dude OP talking bour?!

I did notice that his newest special just wasn't as fucking great as his other ones. It was kinda... meh. Now it all makes sense after I read this thread.

F

Oh my fucking god what the fuck happened. But all those things he SAID, the thoughts must have been in his mind when he said the words. He must KNOW what he is doing, and did it anyway. That's some hardcore cucking.

wtf is wrong with him
why would he marry that ugly nigger?

wait that's not actually Nia is it? iirc the real nia was much better looking

I listen to him every Monday and Thursday. He has completely changed over the course of the last couple of years. I could tell he was getting fed up with his wife at one point when he started talking about getting offered a threesome. Then all of a sudden he bent over, started sucking Netflix Juden shaft and realized he could coast for the rest of his life. Put a baby in that feminist cunt of a wife of his and now he's done. It is honestly really depressing to me. If Bill Burr can't resist falling in line then we're all doomed.

>be a gold digger
>literally never work
>still look like this

I mean, WHAT do you do all day? I can respect women like this that actually keep up their appearances and do something around the house. Bill always says that he does all of the house chores and Nia doesn't even say thank you. She looks like lard. She smokes weed. WHAT is her redeeming quality? She laughs at his jokes the best or something?

Jesus christ. Why did he even marry a nigger that isn't even passable? She is legitiamely more manly looking than him.

Poor Bill Burr, he spent years on his podcast talking about how women do this shit to men and its unfair then lets himself get fucked over the same way.

And for some fucking sheboon too

literally who and what

she was a Kuwaiti's nanny and for some fucking reason climbed out of the window, the Kuwaiti filmed it whilst laughing. These are literal slaves to those arab

I fucking miss him. Out of all the black comics, why did the most based one have to die?

She was beating her prior to being on the ledge which is how she ended up out there trying to escape.

>for some fucking reason
you mean like trying to escape from her magic Arab owners?

they do that shit here as well, to au pairs and nannies from England, Poland, and 3rd world. they'll confiscated their passports and pretty much keep them prisoner and in extreme cases abuse them physically.

Giving Bill a pass...
Not surprising
Typical beta leftist
KYS NOW!

Nia forces Bill to get a dog: youtube.com/watch?v=RZ4mT-Rzmvg

Then Nia forces Bill to give his dog away: youtube.com/watch?v=whXdpj2W4dI

Who does this? Fucking niggers with no foresight whatsoever. I WANT DOG. DOG IS HARD, MUST GIVE AWAY DOG.

>criticizes choosing to waste a second of your life on anything nigger related
>makes a nigger related thread on Sup Forums and talks about niggers and how you shouldn't talk about them

Patrice would have roasted him alive on O&A if they still existed. Either way would have been some comedy gold.

white women are just as basura

>Who does this? Fucking niggers with no foresight whatsoever. I WANT DOG. DOG IS HARD, MUST GIVE AWAY DOG.
this is typical of women, no matter what color the whore has.

bill is too much of a cuck
he would let Nia ruin his relationship with Patrice.

micro penis

He did say that communists killed 20 times more people than nazis in his latest special, that's a redpill for most people.

Bah, he's been going downhill for the longest time. He, as well as Louis CK, have gone the way of Carlin. Getting on in years and slowly and blatantly becoming white guilt advocates and being the opposite of who they claim to be on stage.

>gets a pass.
No.

Bill talks shit non-stop and she is probably the only woman other than his mother who can deal with it.

Why do people like this fat piss fetishist?
I listened to his shit and it's anti-white as fuck.

Red pill incoming

youtu.be/v2KutX6MNFU?t=149

see

>he got triggered by banter

I always knew he was a cuck playing tough guy and talking a lot of shit just because words are free.

He settled because he was afraid of being alone. Remember in his older specials, he was always talking about his fear of being that cranky, lonely old man banging on the ceiling of the young kids..

>ethiopeans further from whites than abbos
Doubt

>Doubt
this is based on scientific analysis of DNA. what is your doubt based on, other than your feelings?

true, I never noticed before but if you watch his old stuff now...... Especially his appearances on Opie and Anthony you would see his inner cuck come out. He couldn't handle ant's redpills on niggers and liberals.

Women get dogs as a test run for babbie

He could have done a trillion times better getting an Eastern European or Russian mail order bride or an asian. Even a messcan, indian, anything would have been better.

>an Eastern European or Russian mail order bride or an asian
literal whores. nothing good there, you're comparing shit with polished turd

nothing wrong with whores as long as they accept that they are whores

it's an industrious career tbqh

the only bad ones are western women that are whores but hide it under the facade of feminism and liberalism

> South Chinese being on an entirely different tree from other Chinese

Doubt

>who is genghis khan

Chinese and most SE-asian women are extremely loyal and stay virgin until marriage (compared to western women).

Same. I have no idea who this guy is and couldn't care less that he cucked himself.

bill is a fucking mess

Everyone that gets a kid mellows out, it's a curse.

Him being a nasty redhead his next bet would be going to Ireland to pick out a potato like himself from there.

>get fat
>go on diet
>drink
>go sober
>hate women
>get cucked
>love dog
>give dog away
>play drums
>stop playing drums
>hate house
>fix up entire house
>hate L.A.
>live in L.A.
>love cars
>drive a prius

Bill is ruined right now. Maybe he'll recover in a few years. we have to let him go for now.