What happened to the England people?

What happened to the England people?

My wife want to drink the English tea and see red bus but now she got scare after look online paper at England Friday and the Saturday weekend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KXdi4d867Wg
youtu.be/qokQqkoYpDA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xHkNjwN4kwo
youtube.com/watch?v=LHcPLv3vW3k
youtube.com/watch?v=1RyFD4C7A5I
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/856928555179143168
youtube.com/watch?v=v_guDN7IZ0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you mean what happened? We were always like that.

What do you mean what happened? We were always like this, but it's just bants, it's them pakis you gotta watch out for

What back story on pic

Is it normal? Do we stay in hoter room at night? I don't want the violent vacation

Nice.
I always pictures Britgoys like classy witty, but bare knuckle brawling drunks on weekends. Is that a coo assesment?

there's another picture like this, anyone have it saved? It's like people brawling in the background and some fat old fucker drinking beer with his shirt off in the front or something. I forgot to save it last time it was posted.

Yeah, no, that's not the way to make a colonial empire, you fucking twat.

english have always been drunk plebs ruled by nanny state, now all they have is alcohol and gambling what do you expect? they are degenerate, stay in japan work hard friend

>colonial empire
8D hey

its pretty common to see commoners who can't handle their booze on a Friday/Saturday night.

>I don't want the violent vacation
no worries, the cUcK is doing everything they can to combat violence

What does that say about the rest of you then considering that we pretty much invented everything important.

Why so filth? On TV England looks very beautiful. Stone floors and stone house

>disarming black gangs is a bad thing
HAHA yeah, lets just arm them hahaha

Just a pack of seagals

Look at me, I'm Japan now

Yo jap, your peoples' beliefs about the English are wrong, they are trash and they've always been. It's only showing off now because they're at their worst.

kek this was the one I was thinking of

>he actually thinks niggers will throw their knifes into the bin
don't be so naive bong you're forced to buy plastic knifes at Tesco's while the shitskins in London play around with machetes

>What does that say about the rest of you then considering that we pretty much invented everything important.
Check out nobel prizes per capita and never post here again.

and we thank you for hugh laurie

too right

Yeah, that's pretty normal behavior for the English people.

Is it always rubbish on ground ??

Lower English classes have always been this way. They're quasi-niggers in terms of behavior ie they ostracize one another for being "posh" when one steps out of line and acts mildly civilized.
Britain being a nanny state is completely justified because it's filled with these people.

The countryside is still beautiful. If you come here avoid the cities.

Visit the Lake District, North Yorkshire, Cornwall and the Scottish highlands.

The cities are shitholes.

Don't go to London pleb, to a nice place like Cornwall instead

I'd recommend going to Cambridge rather than london. You'll enjoy it a lot more and you can always pop into london for a couple of days if you want to.
Certain Areas of london are rubbish and a large part of london is essentially no go after 11:30PM where as Cambridge is pretty peaceful and beautiful. I'd recommend going out into East Anglia as well to see what real England is like in a beautiful rural ways.

That's just passed up skinheads in towns of a weekend. Real England looks like pic related

Not this bad but yes, cities, the ground looks awful.

There's something like average of 20 pieces of gum on every sidewalk tile in London.

Fkn kike spellchecker, *shitheads

They're in the process of transitioning into an Islamic country.

Its like a work of art.

Nothing...they always been like that...a bunch of degenerates drug addicts...

youtu.be/KXdi4d867Wg

This makes me want to punch shit
Why this picture make so angry

that's Cardiff, I recognize that gay bar

God's own country

>English upper class performs so well that they make the rest of you look good
literally the same thing as with the US education system: the whites do so good that niggers looks decent too

Where is the police to stop all

60% white and dropping yank. Your country is coming down the shitter with us.

Yes, it is. People even say "Oh the whole trash of the ground thing is a meme" and then they fly into Heathrow and as their plane is taxiing to the terminal, they look out the window and see trash blowing across the runways.

Real England is beautiful.

nice digits m8

The majority of it gets cleaned up in my city, not uncommon to see a streetsweeper going round the streets around 6-7ish in the morning

>muh nobel prizes per capita
Britain accounts for more than half of the worlds most important inventions. Our sports are unrivalled. Fuck off out of here with your "muh per capita". Go brag about your great nordic culture and your mud huts you utter fucking disgrace to Europe.

The rubbish on the ground is infuriating. It's cleaned up before sunrise in the morning though, based dustbin men

US education system is just a free money machine for niggers pretending to play American football. I will explain in story l8er

I lived in England for 3 years and I'd say around 70% of the young britcucks are degenerate, obnoxious and shallow. I never want to visit that shit hole ever again.

my wife is scare of the big inu, it's legal????

Never happens in nip land, right?

This vid ia a really good resume of British ''women''...

youtu.be/qokQqkoYpDA

Cheers m8ty, have a real life pepe from my town which I found while out walking today.

Just don't go to the cities and you will be fine.

implying that its a bad thing

you're a burger on a naval base, stop larping

These numbers make me want to hug things.

This is shame . Please note young Tokyo boys might sleep on the outside but never violent

>Thatched roof

unft

I love the bouncer in the background

kek

im surprised he got this many replies

Go to China instead

>tfw my village is 50% thatched roof.

it's just funny that he expected REEE but just got brits trying to be helpful on where is best to visit.

>MUH PURE ARYAN NORDIC MASTERRACE
toplel, everyone else are niggers compared to us.

But your girls fight drunk, honourable muhreen-san

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xHkNjwN4kwo

Where is the cute girl in England ? like the Harry potta Emma

>mossy, moldy grey shit
>beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=LHcPLv3vW3k

that's basically the PG version, i have personally seen many times over the years groups of brits going full ape (like taking crap on the street)
this one time in amsterdam i was so stoned that i believed the sweat in my ass was shit, i actually went to check it, whatever floats your boat :P

Doobies and ill print these out and put them on the wall where the Mexicans w8 by the liqour store every morning to steal jobs

Lol literally no one gives a shit about your meme country or your barack hussein ochungo peace prize, fuck off fag

Red bus doesnt exist anymore

Ill do it anyway

>That flag
You didn't visit, you came here to leech from our education system because like all the other ankle biters yours is irrelevant.
I was raised to think ungrateful people were trash.

Low class English have always been like that.

How come I can't understand a single word that is being said in this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=1RyFD4C7A5I

>larping this hard as a chink
>Newfags are falling for it

I predict that when in the future they will write history books on the downfall of western civilization, these are the kind of pictures they will show

We are shocked.i cancel flight ticket it is too much violent and dirt for my wife

Golden skies

Trump does a speech at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/856928555179143168

Thats a scene from 300

Japs cant handle a good night out.

Get off Fox News hag

The bins were mostly removed in case of bombs.

>like the Harry potta Emma
There was a meeting, we had to send him far away.

Wut?

I like how foreigners think Londons the greatest city..

Till theyre in a Black or Muslim majority area.

Senpai

Senpai

Oh shit.

Ever hear about the Yank that was beat up...for partaking in a favorite British delight of drinking in the street?

When an Englishman, or visitor, tourist, or migrant, can no longer enjoy a pint in the streets; England is nae more.

Its a truly beautiful photograph like some kind of renaissance painting

Death by Muslim gangbang for Emma

Absolutely brutal

youtube.com/watch?v=v_guDN7IZ0U

>kbab jizz all over her blouse