Question to germans

If your country will not be able to save can you send your last euromonie to Baltic states?
If there are enough shekhels we can rebuild old german architecture like pic related from old teuton times and you would feel like home.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQSsiFxt51I
youtube.com/watch?v=ScnD3pRoh9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't use snapchat.

When I can live at your home , sure

What do you mean by that?

nah. brexit was friendly gesture to all shit martini stirrers, DIA cunts, CIA homos and their gypsies, tramps and thieves pervertariat who made their home here in Baltic states and the rest of the EU. So if they don't know what is good for them they can start stuffing those duffel bags with themselves and polishing those stars for the stonewall. There are very few native balts left after 25 years of balticide as performed by CIA lemon party gestapo.

I want to flee the country and need a cosy place to live

He is a nigger and want to robe your home. Don't let him in!

I'm white.

Go to Riga gerbro.
We don't have any mussies here.

If right wing germans would come here it would benefit bouth us and them.

Looks schön, how about we give you money to rebuild and you come and help us gas those invaders.

Why would you flee from your country instead of trying to fix it? Are you, dare I say it, a coward?

Nice
What's the economy like?
Enployment, infrastructure, what jobs are needed at the moment?
Is latvian hard to learn?

I know nothing about your country.
I lost hope.

nope. There are almost no native germans left in germany after 100 years of genocide by shit martini stirrers where fascism, nazis and third reich was another military deception lulzboat to attack germans.

Not bad idea, gerbro.
But i feel like there is no much we can do at this point, to help germans return germany, we can't vote in germany for rightwing parties, and moving to germany is not a option.

What a pussy. So it's true that all germans died in 1945.

We will take back our lands my friend :)

Germany | Russia and nothing in between. I think thats the plan.

Economy is worse then in germany but i know one german who moved here, he moved to Riga our capital and he says it's comfy.
Rest of Latvia except Riga has preaty big unemployement that is why i don't sugest moving outside of it.
>Is latvian hard to learn?
Well the guy also said it's preaty hard to learn but he was able to live 1 year using english alone but he is slowly learning the language.

>try to fix it
>lose job
>go into prison
>get ass raped by ahmed and ali

My asshole and money is worth more than an anonymous poleling's opinion.

>Russia

Interesting. I studied German tax law which would be pretty useless in Latvia I suppose so I'd had to learn a new job.

>by English alone
So Latvians are familiar with it? Most Germans suck at it and expect you to speak German

Yeah i mean thats always was the goal of the anglos to stop russians and germany from being friends.

nope, just having a little nap. Few raping negroes not gonna wake them up, aslong as the Wirtschaft is doing well

taxes are fairly low when compeared to germany.
>So Latvians are familiar with it? Most Germans suck at it and expect you to speak German
Of corse i sugest that you would learn the language as fast as possible but you can be ok by using english in stores.Riga has much english tourists that is why fair amount of people know english.
There are a lot of russians there but they are more anoying then dangerous at least they are better then achmeds.
Also you proabably didn't know that we share a lot of history with germans.

>If your country will not be able to save can you send your last euromonie to Baltic states?
>If
We will. Be sure of it.

But I'm all for giving you some of our monies to build your country up again. I want you to be our baltic partners as we've been for many centuries.

Russians are subhumans who oly destroy not build.....

Germans are almost as bad as ru**sians

Latvia for Latvians!
All for Latvia!

Stop being a cuck, janka, or you'll hang with the rest of them.

Thanks mate i wish we would return our old partnership again as well.

nah germans are hard working people, they just got cucked by allies after ww2.

I did not. Interesting. I will pay your country a visit someday.

Okay gerbro see you.

Ej dirst, tu mazgadīgais autist. Sāc mācīties savas valsts vēsturi un tad sāc tupi dirst internetā.

Vāci ir praktiski tikpat slikti cik k*ievi, lai cik ļoti tev liktos hitlers stilīgs, tas šo faktu neizmainīs.

Abi ir maitas, kuri ir pietiekami daudz ļaunuma izdarījuši latvju tautai, tikai k*iviem kā vienmēr izdodas būt lielākām sūdu čupām.

Yeah but they have to natural resources that we need.

this is ourguy.

youtube.com/watch?v=LQSsiFxt51I

Vladimir Zhirinovsky. He wants to make Prussia great again.

>lai cik ļoti tev liktos hitlers stilīgs
Man neliekās viņš ''stilīgs''
>Sāc mācīties savas valsts vēsturi
Jā es zinu ka teutoņi iekaroja baltijas tautas taču vēlos atgādināt ka tas notika vairākus gadsimtus atpakaļ, pasaki man kādā veidā mūsdienu vācieši ir par to vainīgi?Vai arī tu gribi kā kaut kāds nēģeris uzvesties tagad?
Mēs bijām karaļi un sūds?
>Abi ir maitas, kuri ir pietiekami daudz ļaunuma izdarījuši latvju tautai, tikai k*iviem kā vienmēr izdodas būt lielākām sūdu čupām.
Tiesa, taču es uz šo momentu redzu vāciešus kā sabiedrotos nevis kā kretīnus, nomierini savus pautus dēls.

Prussia is rightfull baltic cley
Also russians these days only talk shit, they say austrians are this and that EU is this and that but in reality they themselves are poor shits russia on this moment is only 80% russian and moscow is full with chinks and muslims.

You posted the wrong link. That's some russian """"dialog"""" about the ESC.

>Rest of Latvia except Riga has preaty big unemployement
I thought you have a shortage of workers in Latvia because of all the emmigration?

Pretty much this.
Der Michel schläft noch.

No thats a russian politician.

youtube.com/watch?v=ScnD3pRoh9k

Only in cities there is work, in small towns there is wery hard to get jobe, people emigrated becouse economic crisis hit.But now we are recovering by EU estimates one of the fastest growing economies in EU.

>But now we are recovering by EU estimates one of the fastest growing economies in EU.
Glad to hear that. Are the people coming back now?

We should really put our effort into the Baltics instead of holding a undefendable position on Greece and the Euro. There is nothing to win down there but a lot to gain in the North. Stupid Merkel.

>Are the people coming back now?
Yes slowly but surely, one by one.
Thanks.