Honest thoughts on Blaire White?

the lgbt alt-right youtuber.

would succ

Paid shill. Any lgbt garbage pretending to be anything other left is a fraud.

The only problem is that she has no uterus.

She's not alt_right.

this
we shouldnt be promoting degeneracy no matter what """alt-right""" or not

There is no such thing as a alt-right tranny.
You're either a man or a woman. period.

>alt-right
Stupid roach, does that look like an SS Oberfuhrer's uniform to you?

>nice flag
you're right tho.

No womb = no children = waste of time

would suck fem benis

>that pic
I need a quick rundown

>Sup Forums is alt right

would slam her boipucci and snuggle with.

Its a man dressing like women. period.

I like her unironically and non-sexually

Is it degenerate to shave body hair as long as you only fuck the same white woman (wife) missionary style?

I don't know about anything else he needs help for his mental condition

Gay = Garbage

Only faggots wouldn't fuck her boipussy

I would fuck it like a 4th of July

well at least he admits transgenderism is a mental illness which is a good start.

I'm attracted only by girls equipped with pussy and ovaries but I would have no problem in have a beer or a chat with her desu.

>honest thoughts on Blaire White?
A mentally ill faglord.

Completely opposite here.

>be me
>get the most wicked drugs
>be told it will expand consciousness
>inject that shit into myself
>wait a few minutes
>fuck, this shit is intense
>everyone around me turns into blue speckled monsters
>the wall and floor now have fractal patterns
>the roof is the same
>the monsters are closing in on me!
>even the clothes turn into monsters!
>push the monsters aside and flee for my life
>remove monster clothing
>get restrained by all sorts of monsters
>taken to torture building for dissection
>monsters get complacent
>break free of my restraints
>leap to ceiling with superhuman strength
>cling to piping, as the monsters dare not touch the piping
Well monsters, your move now.

>What the fuck is wrong with these niggers who are so angry at anything homosexual
>greeks fucked each other
>romans fucked each other
Literally nothing to be angry at
>not even gay
The fuck is your guys's problem?

Oh no... someone outside our normal demographic shares some of our views...

I like her, but my favorite red pilled tranny is Emma.

I'd suck its dick and let it fuck me in the ass.
(N-no homo)

The libterds are psychological-beta flies.

As much as a nuisance as they are, they ultimately should just be ignored.

And psychologically-disturbed libterds like that transvestite wearing an alt-right pin on his shirt should also be ignored.

What's to explain? Dudes hanging out in the ER.

no way this thing has balls

wrong dosage of tranquilizer, chimp reverted to it's instinctual form.

i've seen more convincing traps, user.

She's too extreme senpai literally hitler

dayum

Actually, no period. No period at all.

I've literally never heard of her.

case and point.
Not my thing but i'll help a nigga out.
Name is Charlie Somik

Jeffree Star/Perez Hilton morph?

REMINDER

Psyop to make "alt" "right" look retarded

>lgbt alt-right

HAHAHAHAHAHA

but in all seriousness gas it

a man

i dont trust degenerates

if someone wants to live their days and help improve society fine but faggots like milo who who out of thier way to draw attention to the fact that they are faggots and on the right just seem like attention whores. Its like they found out no on one the left cares about gays now since trannys are the next big thing so they swapped sides to get attention.

If someone wants to be gay i really dont care but being gay isnt just about fucking someone of the same gender its about letting everyone else know that you're doing it. Its their entire identity. They cant just be a person first they need everyone to know that they are gay for attention. This is especially true in women.

"Equality" is a false narrative
No one is equal. Don't treat people as equals.
But treat people as animals and you're the dog that gets put down, fairly simple.

Ottawafag?
is that you

This.

Men are better at being women than women though. Look at him and look at most women with their face piercing and clown hair.

I wonder how much "her" op cost?

you gotta admit "she" is pretty passable, unlike some of those train wreck trannies.

How can Woemynzses even compete?

he will burn

remove the inches of makeup and wig and I bet it'll look like your average bricklayer

I have to imagine her penis barely gets hard at this point.

there should be sticky or something

Equality is a lie, A myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is. There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow—those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence. Equality is a perversion of the natural order. Working to make everybody equal doesn’t leave much chance for anyone to achieve greatness.

if you would not hold her soft feminine penis whole licking her boipucci you are a faggot

could one of your disgusting mudslimes chuck him off a building for us?

Thats a dude

he has no penis no more

sure, let me grab my truck

wtf I love men now.

Milo with tits. Still degenerate as fuck but I'm glad >she is on our side

You serious? That makes it much worse

>I don't even really like traps because they're pointless to me and I want to reproduce
>that said traps would be more appealing to me from a purely companionship standpoint because traps want to embody the idea of a woman that a man has, and they do it fairly admirably, whereas women simply act like selfish cunts because they're stupid little fucking worthless monkeys made for getting the most resources for their eggs

stop making these threads, roach

sage

Sure, but this doesn't affect the views of your standard cultural marxist. It's what breeds the "self-hating" liberal identity that's so fucking caustic and obnoxious.

These people are immune to reasoning unless their cat's skinned in front of them while you scream it through a megaphone.

another guy probably

/r9k/ shill

you are a faggot, kill yourself

Germanic pig

if this dudes not a shit stabber he was def molested as a child, mad (((indoctrinated)))

He's not right. You have no idea how many trannies just want to be traditional housewives.

why is andywarski friends with this degenerate fake girl I thought he is redpilled youtuber

Stay mad kanker hond.
Not his fault your daddy thought it was clever to bang an empowered negress.

You hapas surely are a contemptuous people

kek

>You have no idea how many trannies just want to be traditional housewives.

Says who?

Underrated post.

atleast he admits he's a man pretending to be a woman, it's still degeneracy but atleast it's not delusion

>LGBT
>Alt-right
Pick one

I gave him a chance, but he is a fucking faggot. He is basically a dumber version of Milo. Oven fodder. He isn't even alt-right. He is just a civic nationalist.

One of the first things I saw him post on Twitter was whining about how the evil alt-right boogeymen are bullying him because he is a transexual piece of shit.

You should see pictures of him before he became a tranny and you are going to see exactly what kind of a mentally ill degenerate this is.
The only reason he looks somewhat respectable (if you don't know he is a trans freak) is that he had heavy plastic surgery.
More than half of his jaw is cut off.

>Liking TRANNY Blairites

100% black power niggerette here. no Germanic pig blood.

Unironically better looking than 80% of real girls

>alt-right
Blaire explicitly rejects the 'alt-right' label. Maybe she would accept 'alt-light'.

No uterus, no babies, no new assholes fucking everything up ,no periods, guaranteed anal.
Would smash.

kys

Damn, he was the biggest autistic shitposter ive ever known
shame

>women
>politics
>logic

They should have their vocal chords removed mostly

woodberry

>Equality is a lie
This can't be repeated enough.

That's part of what makes Blaire's story interesting. Transitioning turned this pink-haired flaming SJW faggot into a traditional right-wing lady.

He's annoying and a chameleon.

Name one single new thing he has brought to the table other than his attention whoring self.

too bad it's a dickgirl

at this rate i'll have to pass out questionnaires at the bar: "do you have an authentic female vagina? y/n"

I think Blaire White is a pretty cool guy. His stance on most issues seems to be quite reasonable, also he is pretty damn fuckable.

I don't care what their politics are Blaire White yes is a conservative libertarian but that does not change the fact that she is a mentally retarded dude in a dress.