My name is Abdul and i am planning to go to Norway soon. How can i get a cute gf there ?

My name is Abdul and i am planning to go to Norway soon. How can i get a cute gf there ?

Just act like a man. You'll be the first one most of them will ever see and they'll come straight to you

Just pick one and tell her she belongs to you now. She will accept. It's their culture.

YOU DONT
LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You dress like an american hip hopper, claim that everything is racist and you deal some drugs to underage kids.

that seems to be the standard

don't do it though, keep it legal and stay in greece and pay denbts

>swede doesnt want abdul to leave

sasuga

no

Easy. Just seize the one you want.

It's pretty easy if your not autistic. I'm dark hispanic and I fucked a lot of girls when I went to Norway and Sweden, some even raw.

Wtf that's literally me

BAIT-KAI

Just rape her. They'll love it

He can't cause nordic girls always ask for it.

Why the fuck are all muslims name Abdul and Mohammed ? Why the fuck are those names so popular

nice shitposting, here's a (you)

proof?

That's true

Just take what's yours Abdul. Scandinavia is your promised land.

stop being such a faggot and embrace you're desires to fuck goats and other domestic animals, except for dogs and pigs cause they're gross for some reason thats all the advice you need fur fag

I have a better question. How can I get a cute, non-slut Middle Eastern boyfriend?

just bee yourself

Stay in your shithole country.. Norwegian men will beat the shit outta you if you try to mess with their women. Your best bet is to go fuck some prostitutes, but your weener is probarly too small for that. ( Tip: give them extra 100$ and they will pretend they like it )

Just rape, and they just roll over

Because there are so many of them, sadly.

From what I understand Arab/middle eastern men are having the most success hiding in the dark and waiting for them to walk by.

>How to get a bitch in Sweden
>Are you brown?
>Yes
>Congrats

That answer your question?

can i just get a tan and burn my hair a little

Rape when possible.
The one that cries the least is the one that's not racist.
She's your new wife.
Bonus points if you're 25 and in middle school.

No fuck off we are full

Kek

Norwegian women go from this...

...to this.

Pop over to sweden

Just be yourself my man. And I'd suggest you to go to Sweden instead of Norway. Swedish women are easier and they love arabs.

nah they love niggers in Sweden, different kettle of fish

He looks so good I would punch them on sight.

Anybody notice how fat her stomach looks there

Do souther europeans or sand niggers get more pussy in scandinavia?

depends, if you look good just be yourself.

if you look like shit, don't even bother trying.

This 2bhfamalam

I dated a Norske jenter and she was a slut. Only fucked Arabs and Blacks (I'm Arab). And was into DP.

I weep for your country

Nice repbill

Now I imagined her pregnant

fuckkk why am I getting a boner? ;-;