Can't you guys win anything without Russian hackers?

Can't you guys win anything without Russian hackers?

No. We are all nothing without Mother Russia

>Can't you guys win anything without Russian hackers?

All they want to do is change your society by being who they are. are you against that?

so basically you hate immigrants? they only want to come and be right?

you just got gassed. make better shill threads next time.

>Russians are part of an international conspiracy to promote nationalism in foreign countries

FOR
WHAT
PURPOSE

Why don't you ask your God-Emperor? It's obvious that Russia wants every nation to have weak leaders like Trump and Le Pen to further their ends.

>weak leaders
>criticized for their "harsh" stances by the (((media)))

Are you trying to seem retarded, or did mommy drop you on your head?

We can't let Trump get his hands on the nuclear codes, he's dangerous.

Putin wanted Trump elected because he's a weak leader.

this

cheekie breeky you cant stop me

They need to create some bullshit excuse for idiot normies to believe when they decide whether to grind the people under their heels. The comforting reality is they're scared shitless by those same people.

On the other hand, I really don't care if the bad guys win. The people deserve it for being so self absorbed. Maybe a better human race will rise from the ashes. Doubt it, but possible, I guess.

>russian hackers

Everything I don't like is made by them ebil rusky hackers. This bullshit is fucking absurd.

What's up with putting random words in quotes like that, I never understood why media does this

Who is this russian hackers guy?

AHAHAHA IT'S SO EASY. THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE TO TRY ANYMORE.

To show that they are just quoting someone else. It works as a safety net in case it proves to be false, so they can say,
>Oh I was just quoting so-and-so

Usually a good indication that they have no evidence. Much like
>SOURCES SAY.....
>TRUSTED SOURCES...
etc.

isolationism, essentially smaller countries (relative to Russia) stop working with each other, and Russia is free to do whatever they want. Like take over Ukraine.

Why?

fuck are we the russian hackers now, we must be

We should meme claims of "Russian Hackers" as Russiphobia or something. At this point it's really starting to look like racism against russians

>Like take over Ukraine.
Yeah, we definitely need 30+ million "refuges" so to say and economically destroyed country with brainwashed by anti-russian propaganda population. Like, best deal ever, amrite?

Yeah, replace mainstream media headlines "russian hackers" with "jews" and it would be another shoa.