Who enjoys a Fleshlight in the cold moonlight?

>Who enjoys a Fleshlight in the cold moonlight?
>With a sad clown Skyping via satellite?
What did they mean by this? Every time I watch this abomination I can't comprehend what the fuck they were trying to say

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3x4Np6J
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's the right message Rachel

I'm completely baffled a group of people were paid to sit down, write shit like those two lines and in the end went "Yep, we nailed it."

Capitalism was a mistake.

Masturbation is not ok if you aren't a woman, shitlord

This thread gave me cancer

Bill Nye is a fraud and failed engineer. I remember when he used to actually popularize science without it getting political. Now its a fucking joke.

/pol General Discord:
discord.gg/3x4Np6J

It's not supposed to make sense and it's not supposed to be a good performance either. Basically it's like North Korean propaganda about how the Kims are super men who get a hole in one every time they bowl 300. Nobody actually believes it and everyone knows that everyone know nobody believes it. The power comes from having people accept something and not question it even though everyone knows that nobody believes it.

capitalism prevents shit like this, they weren't picked by capitalistic people but by left wing ideologues

Fuck Bill Nye and fuck (((science))) people

>It's not supposed to make sense and it's not supposed to be a good performance either. Basically it's like North Korean propaganda

This actually makes a lot of sense. Same with the icecream shit. Incomprehensible cartoons shown to a crowd of 30 year olds who hoot and clap appropriately.

When he said that it made me stop for a minute. Is this guy serious? Is he fucking with us? He's gotta be paid good money for this jew shit like a good goy, I bet deep down he realizes what fucking cancer he created and.

i think it's supposed to be you are skyping with a depressed clown (perhaps the great clown pagliacci), and as you do so you are fucking a fleshlight.

anyway, that video confirmed pic related

It exists to demoralize thinking people

Picture a flirty wood sprite under the moonlight. Now ze would be occupy the fleshlight with zer non-gender specific penis. Considering that this wood sprite is pansexual, Pennywise would be occupying one of two available orifices from which we can deduce would be versatile butt stuff. Also, they are performing this on chaturbate but Skype and satellite rhyme and prove to be phonetically superior. NASA also uses satellite and satellites are science.

its just female / leftist humor. theres no creativity or cleverness. its just muh zany, muh politics.

They're saying people having weird ass fetishes means sexuality is a spectrum.

Because that fetish exists, sex is a spectrum. They're using the existence act to justify the act.

>shit like this is constantly getting hatred even by normies
>still somehow keeps popping up everywhere even though the demand is so extraordinarily low
(((capitalism)))

They're showing their complete lack of Molly Magic, as in any substance just lies keeping the narrative alive, until all that's left to say is labkxnfdlsksvdkxnfhskzkdöf while the alternative media says things that make sense.

You might be on to something

I was thinking it's on the exact opposite side of the spectrum from those corny ass Christian rap songs you'd see in the early 2000s. It's not convincing anyone besides the out of touch twats that wrote it.

Damn, skippy home slice

>every time i watch
>every

Why are you torturing yourself user

I legitimately just can't get over how bad it is, it's like watching a train wreck. It's as if every aspect of the song was designed to be as obnoxious as possible.

>What did they mean by this? Every time I watch this abomination I can't comprehend what the fuck they were trying to say

The song is about the ability to choose how you express your sexuality, mainly focusing on the ability to "choose" gender identity. Later, in parts like you mention, choices for expressing sexuality besides gender identity come up.

Hope that helped OP.

MY VAGINA HAS A VOICE. MY VAGINA HAS A VOICE. MY VAGINA HAS A VOICE. MY VAGINA HAS A VOICE. MY VAGINA HAS A VOICE. MY VAGINA HAS A VOICE. MY VAGINA HAS A VOICE. MY VAGINA HAS A VOICE. MY VAGINA HAS A VOICE.

jews were a mistake