What the fuck are judges problem?

what the fuck are judges problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/feb/10/sean-hannity/no-9th-circuit-isnt-most-overturned-court-country-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yea we should have a dictatorship or something, fuck checks and balances n shiet

They understand power and understand that they can use their power to advance their political agenda.

Sounds like something a spy would rule.

They get off on cuckoldry

I think your OP suffers from a lack of parentheses

Agendas

Oh man
Obama was the turning point for our country. Trump is a just a fart in the wind, absolutely stumped. STUMPED.

(((Judges)))

They're the only ones preventing this country from descending into full on Fascism. Sorry Trumpcucks, but the constitution still stands.

This isnt checks and balances you stupid nigger, they are supposed to challenge the laws passed by congress not the orders the president issues to follow them.

Wants even the point of having a pres. if he can't do shit?

Activist judges have permeated the judiciary for decades. They've aided and abetted domestic left wing terrorists, why wouldn't they do this as well?

Sup Forums BTFO
nazis on suicide watch

why do all these random american courts even have a say in politics at all?
i get the point of the supreme court, making sure government action confirms to the constitution and all that. but how can random low level courts have the power to arbitrarily void the president's orders?

He'll find a way around this

Judges need to hang. No question asks. They forgot what their job is and got political. Time to kill their families

Your justice system is infested with a virus called Liberalism.

because it's not the law

OH YEAH WELL WHAT THE FUCK US DRUMPFS PROBLEM????

VIVA LA RAZA

its facism to enforce immigration laws already on the books?

How the fuck can judges interfere in government funding of certain cities? They clearly have too much power when they can interfere in trifles such as this

They technically don't have any power over the executive at least in regards to things like immigration

But Trump let's them do whatever they want because he's a cuck.

it's called checks and balances and it's not like the courts are just making up rules because they dont like people

>they are supposed to challenge the laws passed by congress not the orders the president issues to follow them.
its both nigger. that why they exist. there is not 1 body in the whole government that is all mighty.

i didnt know there was a law that said the federal government had to give cities money

Why don't politicians just become judges instead?

Checks and balances are fine and all but Trump was elected on promises of dealing with illegals. It is his right as president to act on his promises.

lmao

Always figured Satan was a German.

Sounds like aiding and abiding criminals. Time to lock up some crooked judges.

am a trump supporter, but lol @ other trump supporters who actually think the wall will be built or any of his big promises like defunding sanct cities will happen.

They have life time appointments and will never get impeached. They are going to wait out Trump until they get a like minded person in office. These judges know what they are doing. Trump apparently does not.

When is Trump's supreme court guy getting going to start doing his thing?
Trump should be able to pass over cuck judges with his guy on the big team.

Judicial activism is the closest thing to dictatorial powers in this country.

Wrong. The law that applies to situations where state and federal laws disagree is called the supremacy clause, which is part of article VI of the Constitution. The supremacy clause contains what’s known as the doctrine of pre-emption, which says that the federal government wins in the case of conflicting legislation. Basically, if a federal and state law contradict, then when you’re in the state you can follow the state law, but the feds can decide to stop you. When there is a conflict between a state law and federal law, it is the federal law that prevails. For example, if a federal regulation prohibits the use of medical marijuana, but a state regulation allows it, the federal law prevails.

Constitution is irrelevant when the population it was intended for is dwindling.
Hardcore lolbertarians who worship the Constitution while the nation is dying a slow demographic death and stuck in an ideological struggle will be the ruining of the nation.

This is the inherent flaw of democracy. Nothing gets done.

No fucking shit you cock holster potus>courts>congress>potus get your fucking head out of your degenerate ass.

to avoid a president getting in the office based on lies and empty promises and then run a dictator ship. also judge orders can be overturned by higher courts.

thing is, if you have almost every single 1 of your actions battled off by judges. you should really rethink what the fuck are you doing

>nb4 9th Circuit shills

>Cities refuse to follow federal law
>So the Federal government cuts off funding

That's a check and balance, not some random Judge ruling that cities can do whatever the fuck they want and still get paid.

What the fuck, stupid judges going by the law. Screw them

They don't really unless Trump let's them

And since Trump is an idiot he'll let them

The 9th Circuit is the most overturned federal court. They literally just make shit up. Worse- when Obama was president they were cool with him doing anything he wants, then Trump becomes president and they suddenly discover all kinds of limits to presidential power. Not how courts are supposed to work.

its oligarchy at this point

It's fascism to not respect the sovereignty of local governments and try to use force to make them comply with the Federal Government.

What happened to "small government conservatives" and "State's rights"? Where's Alex Jones complaining about the Tyrannical power of the Federal Government>?

This, I like the way you think.

They're not there to follow the law, they're part of the Leftie power structure, to protect the elite and their interests.

>You have to give us money

Congratulations, guess all the cities are going to get fucked when its time to decide of a federal budget.

The U.S. judiciary is really out of control. They're essentially the most powerful branch of government at this point.

>it's not like the courts are just making up rules because they dont like people

except that is literally what this is

Why does it say the judge blocked it, then? American judges are quite different from judges here, that's why I'm asking. It would seem quite retarded that an appointed petty judge could single-handledy block something like this

the future is where judges rule

I literally came in my pants when I saw this. Then I slathered my semen all over my MAGA hat that I stole from some old guy.

Haha

This is legislating from the bench.
What these judges are doing are the total opposite of 'checks and balance' but you would have known that if you weren't such a dumb nigger.

>it's not like the courts are just making up rules

It is though

Military coup when?

youre retarded

>unelected judges literally dictating from the bench
Hmm...

>constitution still stands
>federal judges ignore 2nd amendment in the west coast
Fuck right off

>Not giving out federal $$ = force

Jesus fucking christ

So?

What if Trump ignores this ruling and cuts off the funding anyway. What are they going to do. rule against him? lmao

> US Judge in San Francisco

Shocking. I wonder if they didn't cite any law it's breaking other than it might hurt people that aren't here yet.

In Venezuela the supreme Court literally abolished the legislative branch because they felt like it

They're not making up rules, but you must remember that legaliese is the Jews native language AFTER hebrew, and there are so many superfluous laws in America that these Judges can just cite some bullshit that they would never waste their time doing unless they were pushing their personal politics with a gavel.

their problem is they aren't being found with pillows over their heads in the morning

The constitution, lol.

God Bless that document.

When the constitution was created it was feared they would be the weakest. Oh how far we have come.

LOL wrecked
This is hilarious

Judges aren't supposed to make law from the bench.

Trump needs to take this to the Supreme Court. Stop letting the 9th circuit do whatever they want.

Drumpf aint doin shit. Hes a cuck like the rest of em

umm, no sweetie

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/feb/10/sean-hannity/no-9th-circuit-isnt-most-overturned-court-country-/

I assume Trump will wait till his new judge is in position and have the supreme court overrule the lower courts decisions.

>what the fuck are judges problem?
The solution is simple. Ignore the judge. Don't send out federal funding.

i didn;t know there was an existing order?

>mfw Obama threatened not to give funds to states that did not adopt common core.
>mfw Trump is the nazi.

more info

activist judges use it and the media will claim it as a victory, but really they are just stalling it through litigation, same with every other "blocked" signing statement. It's no different than a gag order. and it's very debateable whether or not these judges even have this power in the first place. the more they do this, the more likely their 'power' will be forcibly limited.

Yeah but if another state like Arizona decides it will no longer allow Californians to cross the state border to prevent illegals from getting into Arizona, you will pitch a fucking fit wont you. Why the fuck should California be allowed to screw everyone else over by making themselves a "Sanctuary State" so that illegals can flood the entire country?

Please explain how the courts have the Constitutional authority to intervene in a purely executive branch function, such as budgeting and allocation of federal funds to states and cities.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

Welfare of the country supersedes state sovereignty.

>not giving illegals and their enablers federal handouts is fascism
>using the Gadsen flag

Kys

So these judges can now compel the federal government to give cities money?

>politifact

>Judges have this much power
This isn't even checks and balances. This is a Judicial Oligarchy.

Watching Drumpfkins getting blown the fuck out over and over again is the best thing.
Still not quite as good as watching Sup Forums scrambling to suck his stubby orange cock every chance they get.
Man you guys are really pathetic.

>politifact
commit suicide

you're loooking at 2010-2015

SCOTUS is gonna have alot on their plate

Off to the SCOTUS. Go Gorsuch!

Really tho.

They don't. I'm not sure why this shit is allowed to occur, because the courts lack the authority to intervene on such matters.

So when a judge blocks a presidential executive order, why does it invalidate the entire order and not just its application in the area over which the judge has jurisdiction?

What the fuck are you talking about? This is no different than the Federal governmentforcing states to adopt laws putting the drinking age at 21 or losing federal funding,

It's already the law, and has been.

>no argument
typical republipoo

Because Trump let's it happen

The executive branch can't function if it's run by a retard who gives a shit what the court system thinks.

Trump set this precedent for himself, he telegraphed to every globalist piece of shit activist judges in the country he would cave if they rule against him.

He's the exact opposite of Andrew Jackson