BREAKING: TRUMP CUCKED AGAIN

>JUDGE BLOCKS TRUMP BID TO CUT FUNDING TO SANCTUARY CITIES

First 100 days = confirmed cucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/04/25/sanctuary-cities-order-blocked/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/330516-federal-judge-blocks-trumps-sanctuary-cities-order
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/04/25/sanctuary-cities-order-blocked/

Kill the judge for treason, along with the governors.

Fucking hell ... please admit it Trump supporters ... those first 140 day have been catastrophic ... its all failure ..

At least we had a first 100 days...unlike what you won't get.

bait and fake

Trump and Sessions getting cucked again.

>at least we had an ineffective president instead of an effective one

That's what you're actually saying.

>im not a cuck if i enjoy seeing my wife with another man

He dropped the national debt by like what $50 billion. In just the first month it was $12 billion.

sage

>Drumpf failing to do anything
>Brexit tanking the UK's economy, regret settling in
>Far-right leaders losing every election, Le Pen being the latest to fall

Who /comfy/ here?

Ha ha ha

thehill.com/homenews/administration/330516-federal-judge-blocks-trumps-sanctuary-cities-order

charge the judge for aiding and abetting the russians

>>JUDGE

Fuck the Judge in question with a nigger dick. This is the Deep State. Fuck them, I don't remember reading jack shit about them in the Constitution.

Let President Trump do what he needs to do. "Sanctuary cities"? What kind of Zionist idea is that?

this is how dictators are made

>sage

What makes you afraid of a simple discussion about the current president expenses?

Haha no

track-trump.com

Trump is WINNING. He has a LOT of legislation planned so he's throwing these small, sensible things out there for activist judges to block. In doing so, they are playing right into his hands by revealing their corruption to the people they should be protecting by upholding the law.

I hope they block everything he does, militias are already gathering to kill all lefties. Keep doing retarded shit please, the cultural cleansing can't come soon enough.

Carson already said that housing would be included in the infrastructure bill.

Fuck off.

That judge is literally breaking the law.

>no legislation impacting the budget
>somehow thinking trump dropped the deficit

no one is that retarded. if you are going to astroturf be more subtle

Good goy emperor drumpf, now we wait for the twitter meltdown

Trump has failed at 99% of everything he promised. Most of the things he lists as wins are just empty "I SAY DO THIS" executive orders with no substance.

Just like everything else he does.

>a judge can stop the President from cutting funding

How?

These treasonous judges need to die.
Seriously why are there so many sympathizers for illegals?
Why do we have to be a nation of free handouts for the rest of the world?
I hope trump stops grants and purges these judges.

30D backgammon lol

You boys sound mad that the country was smart enough to have checks and balances to prevent dictators.

>hahahahahaha trump is getting all of his attempts to do what he was elected to do blocked by liberal activist judges BLUMF BTFO

What a day!

i was talking about the pic not the order

>"I SAY DO THIS" executive orders with no substance.

That is what executive orders are supposed to be. Not over reaching like obama's

>Trump has failed at 99% of everything he promised
>he has 8 years to carry them out
>it's only been over 100 days
>all the roaches in washington are doing everything in their power to stop him
He's doing a phenomenal job. He'll get there. Just gotta weed out the scum first. Go crawl back in your momma's ass Shariablue.

>Threatens to murder federal judges and government officials on a public board
That's literally a federal crime and fucking stupid

Mad at activist judges, yes.

Obama appointee, right?

San Francisco judge... sigh.

Anyway to remove these liberals from their posts? Change some laws.

This liberals do know that this will probably give the GOP some 60 senator majority in the future.

>calls himself a dealmaker
>cant strike deals
>gets btfo everytime

>wanting people to come to our country legally is a dictatorship now

(You)

Well the alternative would be a president who would make the entire country a fucking sanctuary city. At least the ambition is there, and is understood by every person thats considering to illegally enter the country.

Well now it goes to SC so prepare to see a wave of anal ravaging.

>no wall
>she is not in prison
>betraying his promise on Syria
>shitty little ""muslim ban""
>israel is our greatest ally
>tiny inauguration audience
>Bannon about to get sacked
>no mass deportations
>pivot to Neoconservatism
>liberals still laughing at Trump supporters
>no drain the swamp
>cucked on obamacare
>cabinet full of globalists and billionares (DRAIN THE SWAMP FAIL)
>most hated president in history
>no reversal of the demographic shift
>no proof for wiretap

>nothing

reported to the FBI :^)

100 days of failure and being cucked, and trying to hide his treason

He won't make it through another 100 days without prison.

The hilarity will be when it hits the Supreme Court and you get BTFO.

Wanna be activists fine, might want to make sure you have the highest court in the land under your belt before you try that though.

Get fucked libshit.

This is idiotic, the judge is blocking a meaningless order. It's grant money so a judge can "block" the order all he wants. That doesnt change the fact that the government can CHOOSE who the grant money goes to. And it ain't going to SF or NY.

Except executive orders are exactly that, "do this" directed at the executive branch of government.

>Not over reaching
Then why do they keep getting blocked?

Keep dreaming Shariacuck, your days are numbered.

>turkish

i'd probably kill myself if i were you

what it's supposed to be is a law, dumbass. how the fuck he is unable to get a bill like this through congress in under a week is astounding

>le art of le deal

What makes it better is that there's a conservative majority in the Supreme Court now

The same court you faggots cried about when it ruled against you?

Which it will do again soon?

lol be mad.

Went and checked for myself.

Sure enough, I was right. Unsurprising.

Lol, shills and Hilldogs still butthurt over losing. Better to have a president who tries against the world than having supported a loser.

Lol so he deletes it

judge is retarded, FED is under no legal obligation to fund them.

Enjoy your demolished economy and zero improvement to society after getting Putin cucked, fag.

we are not as weak as you bong, we fight.

Conservatives are the majority in the Supreme Court now. Wouldn't expect a libshit like you to have any knowledge on politics though.

Hi, im William Orrick. Together with my friends in the judicial system, the cia, all levels of government, the banks, and the media, we're doing some really fucked up shit to the country. And you cant do a thing about it hahahahha.

You know what i hate about you little pussies?

Everything.

Because of this crazy thing called politics where one side is so ass ravaged they will literally block everything till the supreme Court rides a boot up their ass.

>Implying it was Obummer

Because an activist judge can write down literally anything as a judicial ruling, and the executive branch is forced to appeal to a higher court, probably all the way to the supreme court. They could literally wipe their ass on the paper and sign it and it would still take months and months of appeals to get it overturned. It's a stalling tactic, and Trump is falling for it by not just SIMPLY IGNORING these cretins.

>Temporary block
>One Obama-appointed judge in San Francisco
>Neil Gorsuch seated on Supreme Court means Trump will ultimately prevail

Oh yeah, you palpably giddy Leftists sure showed The Donald!

>an abstract constitutional principle is equivalent to the present circumstances

the cope is real

Trump is gonna give us a smashing trade deal, and so will the EU in fact. They're all talk, but when May calls their bluff they'll come back begging for us to buy their goods.

>he thinks judges rule based on party and not based on cases

Quit being a faggot without any moral fiber. Fucking weak genetics.

because enforcing law is dictator now

Also it literally says he cut stuff in the fucking pic

HE'S DEFINITELY GONNA DO IT BOYS

UKUCK HERE SAID SO

Because the 9th circuit is a joke

These fucking judges suck.

And only a retard would reject this. Trump's 4D chess move prevails once again.

>literally get shown a list of things he's achieved
>b-but no he didn't do those things!

Hahaha it's funny to see you lefties get BTFO so hard you lose your marbles and start rambling

quit being a teenage edgelord

guberment is hard

>>Brexit tanking the UK's economy, regret settling in

The Tories literally hit 50% of the vote in a recent poll, the left is going to get slaughtered in the June election

>what is the 9th circuit

The problem is that after this temporary block they can just make up some more bullshit with zero legal justification and block it again for a few more months, just like they've already done half a dozen times already.

They should be impeached and disbarred. Examples need to be made to prevent this in the future. Judicial activism needs to be destroyed.

I'm older than you, squirt. Everything I said still applies. You're a generational waste of space.

>claims a bunch of "DO THIS" are achievements

Get fucked.

One of Obama's supreme Court justices literally said she would factor in her ethnicity when she makes rulings. She literally said she wouldnt be objective, but subjective.

And yet he keeps going on expensive trips to a resort in Florida instead of staying at the white house or in the vicinity of DC.

Sounds like he needs to learn a little personal responsibility too.

Cry moar you little trumpbitch

You faggots will lose. You will lose and you will keep on losing. You are inferior. You are obsolete. You are shit on the scalable sense of natural selection.

So by your logic Obama's legacy is literally nothing.

trumpcucks defend his trips to mar-a-lago by claiming obama and his shadow government bugged the WH

Trump traveling to Mar-a-Lago is not a "vacation" you faggot shill

stilll better than Hillary's first 100 days

when will he start to call for public linching of FAKE JUDGES and FAKE BLOCKS

what is the constitutional basis regarding a single judge being able to dictate what the federal government does with federal funds? please respond

Tell me what the legal justification for this block. What law or constitutional clause is being violated. Demonstrate that this democrat with a gavel didn't just haul a bunch of shit out of his ass and smear it on a 8.5x14 piece of paper.

You might want to go back to high school civics class and relearn what branch of the government writes laws, dummy.

If 9 get. The big one hits San Francisco

She's allowed to do whatever she wants.

Obama's other judge would have been able to do so as well if Republicans hadn't illegally stolen it and put an illegitimate judge in under Trump.

Nothing the supreme court rules will be accepted as law anymore, you realize that, right?

No, son, this is what losing feels like. You raging into a computer screen while your ineffectual president punches walls and blames Obama for not being able to do anything.

In 1973, cereal heiress Marjorie Merriweather Post donated her 128-room Palm Beach mansion to the U.S. government to be used as the "winter White House."

An activist judge is a traitor turning his back on the constitution and duties they are sworn to uphold.

How long will Trump let the them walk over him and them in his white house before taking action against them as traitors? like wtf?

I've a question

what if trump says fuck you judge, and just does it anyway?

>Blocking Trump's order
>judge from San Francisco