Sup Forums compromised. Macronbots discovered us

mobile.twitter.com/sturdyAlex/status/856571608374366209

Almost 12.000 retweets..

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.france24.com/medias-sociaux/20170424-Sup
lesechos.fr/elections/emmanuel-macron/0212011497391-macron-aurait-bien-ete-pirate-par-les-memes-hackers-russes-quhillary-clinton-2082264.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow great now anyone disenting will be called a macronbot even years aftr this election has passed

oops t. OP...

>t. Macronbot shill
pls go and stay go

>two border wire cutters have been deposited into your account

Oh no, how can we keep people from a public website?

if you dont want Le Pen to win you need to get the fuck off this website and never come back

Oh no, 12 retweets!

hell dude even if she doesnt win ( wich she will ) after 5 years or so people will want to see the difference between a eurocuck goverment and a nationalist one

op, look, I understand... you're a faggot and you can't help yourself but you had to know you're not that smart, right?

you posted the original thread (screen shot alone gives this away but whatever), you are shitposting this to twitter, you keep trying to get our attention and you're failing miserably

at some point we're going to pull your pants down in public just to cut back your spam, ya dig?

Stop browsing Sup Forums, Ryan. We know you're as addicted as we are, but your redpilling isn't fast enough.

Have a (You)

Sup Forums has been getting more and more attention from normies lately. At some point, we will have no voice anymore. The question is, where do we go from there?

(((Broderick)))

Stupid cuck.

lol this

the best they could come up with to run against le pen was some obviously closet homosexual multi millionaire moronic banker with zero charisma who is married to his own senile grandmother.

the french still vote for him anyway

>make a thread
>screenshot your thread
>post on twitter with OY BEY EVIL NAZIS AT IT AGAIN SHUT IT DOWN
or even better
>make a thread with a theme that will be soon leaked and would damage your candidate chances
>screenshot your thread
>post on twitter with OY BEY EVIL RUSSIAN Sup Forums HACKER NAZI AT IT AGAIN FAKE NEWS SHUT IT DOWN

Well fucking DUH

Do you retards still think this is some secret club?
When you go around posting discords, and posts about how youre gonna meet up at the next antifa protest, or what youre gonna do in the next election etc., do you think there aren't people from the other camp coming here and seeing this shit? Your wannabe psyop campaigns?

that's neat

Lad, what are you chatting about?

This place is like Van Dieman's land, once you get here, you'll never leave and if you do, you'll never be quite the same.

The vast majority of Sup Forumsacks started off as normies and simply couldn't stop taking the redpills. Then they became us. The same will happen to these normies.

Sup Forums is effectively a malignant tumour on the dying beast that is complacent society. We shall spread and continue to spread until we effect the mind of said beast.

This has happened so many times before.
>journalist gets bored
>journalist makes thread
>then reports on own thread

It's not news, it's manufactured news. Want to prove Sup Forums likes/hates something? Just make a thread and screen shot it.

That's good. Maricon, or whatever his name is, needs to fear Sup Forums. Those who look into Macaroni will inevitably look into Sup Forums, and its redpills. It was foolish of them to put the spotlight on Sup Forums as that's according to keikaku.
>Visitors learn about the Jews, neocons, globalists, etc., and hate them

Haven't they learned anything from Hillary's campaign getting assraped by Sup Forums?

well done guys pol is gonna be more and more famous.
We find the thread in the news in here.

Would anyone in France even care if he was sleeping with his wife's daughter?

You can literally post anything you want, screencap it, and then post "Look what I found" on twitter.

>Macron is married to Brigitte Trogneux, 24 years his senior, who was his teacher in La Providence High School in Amiens.

They first met when he was a 15-year-old student in her class, and she was 39, but were officially a couple only after he turned 17.

His parents initially attempted to separate the couple by sending him away to Paris to finish the final year of his schooling, as they felt his youth made this relationship inappropriate, but the couple stayed together after he graduated, and were eventually married in 2007.
His relationship is already weird as hell.

HEY RYAN GO KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

nice job sweden
you ruined everything as always

nope it is quite common in fact ^^

in other way, the daughter is a younger version of her wife, so i could understand...

SAUCE YOU FAGGOT

sauce is asia

>post something incriminating on Sup Forums
>screencap
>post screencap on twitter
>omg guys look what the 4chans are doing

literally half the posts on this board

this guy life is 100% marketing

I love it when normies come to Sup Forums.

And the idea of this Sven isn't even half bad. Would love to see it get traction.

>At some point, we will have no voice anymore.
Why would that be, when their voice is Sup Forums's voice? When they parrot everything Sup Forums teaches them? Is that not a good thing? Like how schools would teach leftist lies, Sup Forums will teach the unvarnished truth. The truth about the Jews, Muslims, blacks, and all manner of subversives, degenerates, and subhumans.

They won't take away from Sup Forums. They become part of Sup Forums.

mashable.france24.com/medias-sociaux/20170424-Sup Forums-emmanuel-macron-fake-news

they are comparing Sup Forums to buzzfeed hahaha

and they pretend russia try to hack macron campaign
lesechos.fr/elections/emmanuel-macron/0212011497391-macron-aurait-bien-ete-pirate-par-les-memes-hackers-russes-quhillary-clinton-2082264.php

can't these guys can be more innovant ?

I assumed as much.

You never had a voice.

happened to me

As if it wasn't bad enough he was getting railed by a woman old enough to be his mother

>I don't have luxurious tastes or great needs, but my independence is worth a lot to me.
>Marries his teacher

Well, isn't he? I heard from credible sources that he is.

daughter does look hot, this is the first I'm seeing her. Moar?

> they are comparing Sup Forums to buzzfeed
You mean, they compare buzzfeed to Sup Forums. Then buzzfeed all of a sudden sound a lot worse to normies

we need more gore
more hitler

>Ryan Broderick makes shit thread on Sup Forums
Covers it as news

did I solve the mystery? I to lazy to read the thread

>his wife's daugher
>not his daughter
wait
he actually
literally
positively
has a "wife's daughter"?

he's a LITERAL C U C K

CAN'T
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP

>this picture
dick status: 144% MUH

Nobody is going to believe that. Macron is obviously a gay fuccboi.

His wife is just a fag hag

yep the daughter deserve to be rekt the mother ....

this guy is definitly a fag or he rekt the daughter

Sup Forums was right again

How is that BASED EMPERAH TRUMP GOD hype going on?

Former Ivanka supporter here, it's hilarious watching her get boo'd in Paris but seriously we can't let Kushner near the nuclear codes. That's why I'm With Tiph now.

>Wants to tarnish French politicians image

>accuses him of being a pervert

Genius

happened to me also.

ok macronbot

Underrated

>The vast majority of Sup Forumsacks started off as normies and simply couldn't stop taking the redpills.
kek
where do you think you are

why would you marry a 60 year old woman except for her heritage ?

He is either gay or asexual.

Why spread fake rumours when you can state facts?

>Macron
>was a Rothschild investment banker
>came out of nowhere
>the only candidate not to promise to give asylum to Snowden and Assange
>only one to get a call from Obama wishing him luck

Does nobody find this at all suspicious?

It was from another marriage she had before colegui.

definitely a faggot.

in fact i think everyone does except ms macron

He's a raised-from-birth by intelligence agencies brainwashed and compromised puppet. Just like Obama and others (Rubio).

You can be sure they have Macron on film participating in all manner of degeneracy.

His "wife" is simply his handler.

That's 12k people forced to read the words cuck, Rothschild, Europe's last hope etc. It's not so bad.

>old Sup Forums
>drives people away with gore and screaming nigger

>nu4chan
>INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP REDDIT XDDDDD

definitely

This, and I'm a girl who was such a libtard I cried at the "racism" of a football match once.

> over 9000 layer of photoshop

Schzechun sauce

Because we should be focused on the EU in this elections, not on character assassination of a useless puppet.

His wife was his former school teacher lmao

mfw greece says wise words

island roaches

Happened to me

tits or gtfo

>when you are so scared of losing that you buy swedish proxies to disseminate attacks against yourself on Sup Forums then use it as proofs there is a conspiracy against you

The world has just reach a new low. The globacucks are pathetic.

Remember when MLP merged with us and reddit ran away?

We need more gore, hitler, and racials slurs to hide our true messages. An OP creating a TL;DR post thats basically a headline is only going to attract normies.

We all know they don't read the thread, they just read the OP and the posts with the most you's.

For some reason, their faces completely ruin it for me

>this
even though I don't believe in degeneracy destroying our society, I still concentrate my hate on jews and muslims, as an Atheist I can say Sup Forums is quite effective in changing your perspective on how you view society.

This is the trick tho. Calling everyone who disagrees a shill (no matter what opinion) is the most effective defense tactic we have

>0,02 francs have been disposed on your account

Holy shit what happened to that poor fucker?

>some nobody quits his party
>establishes his own party
>next year wins the highest position of government
Has this happened before? Ever?

sure, he's sleeping with the one on the left

yeah, right

Fucking kill yourself.

He got shrekt

Post fucked up webms and brutal red pills to deter normalfags, it is your duty.

MACRON = ROTHSCHILD
FUCKING BRAIN DEAD COCK FROG EATERS

Dumping my worst red pills and offensive material so anons can save and post in random threads.

he got lathed

Actually it's one of the most ineffective tactics, because people start pretending to disagree for easy (You)s, until we have half the catalog flooded by trolls trolling trolls.

gore isn't cutting it anymore
in fact, people are getting "wise" to dissuasion tactics like those
t. sug on /trash/

Add that to things I won't go near now

>niggers
>lathes

first post Macronbot post