Do you have an image that sums Sup Forums up in a single frame ?

do you have an image that sums Sup Forums up in a single frame ?

pic. related is almost perfect I think

have anything even better?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites).
youtu.be/prLEmI_cF9g
youtu.be/g1JJA6UiEio
revealnews.org/article/white-nationalist-gets-his-money-from-cotton-fields-and-the-government/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is final proof that the Left has lost. This is unfunny in the extreme.

I don't even know what 'the alt right' is. I refuse to look it up

What do you call that haircut?

Does he moonlight as a clown?

Observe

It's 'shooped, good job falling for kike tactics.

>my whiteness is all i have
>except for my decent looks, my good health, my wealth, my wife, my child, my ...

I don't think you're getting the joke here, bean.

Richard Spencer is a CIA/MOSSAD agent who shills for Israeli Nationalism.

(((They))) want you to think it's ok for Israel to exist. Here's why it's not:

Israel is a religious concept.
It was originally called Canaan.
Jews conquered the land through deceit and renamed it Israel.

According to the Torah, (a book roughly 70% of the 15 million Jews worldwide believe in) the sole purpose of Israel is to give the Jews a base of operations from which they may attack the Aryan race and conquer the rest of the world.

""Therefore it shall come about when the LORD your God has given you rest from all your surrounding enemies, in the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance to possess, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven; you must not forget."

>Duet. 25:18

"Amalekite" is a spiritual term for the Aryan race, and the Talmud (the second most popular Jewish holy book even called the land of "Germania" the home or birthplace of Amalek SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites).

This is why Israeli Nationalism and Aryan Nationalism can not coexist.

Israeli Nationalism = Globalism
Richard Spencer = Zionist shill
Lauren Southern = Muslim shill
Milo = Gay/racemixing shill

They're all just shills, user.

So why are they doing all of this?
Why create and promote the alt-right?
Why promote Richard Spencer and other ecelebs?

The answer is simple:

>to entertain you

If you're busy with entertainment (like hitting liberals with sticks) then you won't have time to think about what's really happening and why.

I encourage you all to start thinking.

nah that about nails it.

shh, don't offend the nu/pol/ mystery meat; mulattos, mestizos, africans, asians, polynesians, arabs, sudanese, bolivians, and australian aboriginals are the true americans. If white people act cooperatively with one another to pursue our interests, we're just going to make Trump look bad in the eyes of the leftists who want to see him die.

czeched

BRRRAPPPP

T
H
I
C
C

Still havent given up have you

I want you to die.

Seriously...has this photo been altered or was he really rocking that dickhead hairstyle?

Where's the pic mocking black nationalists?

Wether they're genuine or not doesn't really matter- once people are redpilled on white identity, they've permanently readjusted their belief system and it doesn't go back.

For the sake of argument let's pretend your actually a white nationalist for a minute. The problem with you concern shills is that you act like this a vampire or something, where if you kill the head vampire every vampire it sired dies. It doesn't matter if Spencer, who's been at this for 7+ years turns around one day and says "MUAHAHAHA, I WAS A ZIONIST CIA LAURA BUSH PLANT ALL ALONG!". You can't put the cat back in the bag. The ideas being spread to millions of high-status college students is dangerous because it's true. They've literally never heard it before in heir entire lives, and once you first think about collective white identity as something that could actually be positive, that idea doesn't go away no matter who originally planted it there.

Once the tree is 30 stories tall, it doesn't matter who the gardener was.

It's true that Sup Forums should never have "leaders", should never put their eggs in one basket, should never trust anyone. It's also true that the 3 or 4 people who consistently shill against any public white nationalist never existed on this board prior to the summer of 2016.

Some autists just for nervous after CNN was talking about people hailing, but others, like "portubro" from the /ptg/ thread (assuming you're all different people) are something much worse. Yiu don't attack a white nationalist, you attack white nationalism. If ANYONE puts their name and face behind the idea that we deserve and need a secure white ethnostate, you will have a suspiciously professional looking meme calling them controlled opp within a day. You spend far, far more time talking about Spencer than any of us ever did, which makes me thing that although some of the things he says seem genuinely retarded to me, he must be doing something right to make you guys this scared.

feel free to respond as soon as you get an updated script

why do you post this thread every single day with the exact same picture? Do you have a homosexual fetish for Richard?

Da li opces znas pricati slovenski ili si jidf agent?

it's the new alt-right craze, we call it the "turd emoji" haircut.

THIGG :DDDDDDD

That haircut is terrible

He's pretty based actually. Don't fall for stupid memes until you've heard him speak.

youtu.be/prLEmI_cF9g

Pretty good

It literally looks like a pile of dog shit on his head
Maybe its intentional? An inadvertant warning sign, like neon hair colors?

is Spencer rich?

A literal shithead

Rich in whiteness. The best kind of rich.

If you havent watched this, then just stfu.

youtu.be/g1JJA6UiEio

been wondering this too, what was his day job

who could be behind this pic

LEL. You reddit fags aren't even trying anymore. Please leave.

I am not alt-right, I am classic right.

Well i'm a red blooded nazi.

Richard Spencer speaks like a pseduointellectual, and a bunch of people around him copy him.

"Oh, I'm so calm and rational, all I want to do is kill the jews and blacks... is that so bad? I'm a nice guy..."

Please, get laid you virgin autists.

Fuck off leaf, you couldnt hold richard's balls.

kek

>"Oh, I'm so calm and rational, all I want to do is kill the jews and blacks... is that so bad? I'm a nice guy..."

This is what liberals actually believe the alt-right thinks

>my blackness is all i have
>my vagina is all i have
>my islam is all i have
remember goy whites are not allowed to play the tribalism game

Richard Spencer is all right. Probably the only major figure of the "alt right" that actually gets it.

wtf I HATE ethno-nationalism now

Nice Photoshop of his hair insults are all you have.

Masons faked ancient Egypt to try to fool us into thinking people used to worship theatrical queers, and tranny lunatics. Nothing there is more than 400 years old. It's all concrete. Ancient Greece and Rome is full of fake shit as well. Anything before the Renaissance looks like made-up bullshit. ARCHaeology scams people with faked "found" artifacts all the time. It's all lies.

Guy next to the fat one is like "god my crew is pathetic."

You have none of that though

his parents are fucking loaded

This is the perfect image to sum up Sup Forums

HA! Kje's purgeru?!
Sve spremno za poletje?
Jebovas nemojte mi opet dizat cjene ili idemo svi u gore. Već je benz narasto.

i'm not the one pictured in OP's image

half the time its not even a cis whit male pushing the white supremacy meme

I lold, a lot of dumb punk threads here today.

yeah pretty fucking sad to be honest.

They misrepresent us just because they are in a fervor to fight le ebin nazi.

>black hair
>white
kek

sums up every polish poster ever.

You're not funny.

This

thats a really bad triforce

No, I think you are driven by a blind hatred of liberals and can't even watch speech without a random YouTube conspiracy theorist explaining why this is MSM trying to mind fuck you into being a decent person

he's the owner of a cotton farm if I remember correctly

Fat

Being in a white land sure beats the hell out of living in Zimbabwe, Brazil, or South Africa.

theres no white identity if there is also jewish identity.

like a plantation?

don't know, didn't read that much in to it

revealnews.org/article/white-nationalist-gets-his-money-from-cotton-fields-and-the-government/

Sup Forums - a battle of wits where both sides are unarmed.

i guess this sums up pol pretty well

oh, i thought you were joking

this was better than i expected, skip the first 12 minutes