Sup Forums INVOLUNTARILY CASTRATED

What do you have to say about this burn?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/hdKjBjE.png
www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cognitive dissonance is a liberal weapon

"Trans-Racial Adoption Study," followed by "Blown the fuck out."

>all life started from a pile of shit 4 billion years ago
>there are no species, races, plants

we are all a pile of shit 4 billion years old goys

>denying the existence of human fucking subspecies is racism

Kek

Are the sandniggers actually correct?
Do we deserve to burn in holy fire?

If you believe in epigenetics and that culture is closely tied to race and to raising children then you believe in race realism

Just another limp dick who doesn't have the balls and take what they learn and apply it to other things they learn

But they ARE inferior, doesn't matter why, the point is they are inferior.

wow he sure showed us

How can you not?
If not from race then where does culture come from?

You know, I was the right age to 'get' Maddox when he was popular.

I can't imagine still liking him after what, almost 20 years now?

>if you believe in epigenetics
w-what?

That first comment explains how liberals treat blacks as "moral children" - they have no will of their own; their entire lives are controlled by whatever white people do.

Apparently white people are all-powerful beings who control the success or failure of everyone else, even on entirely different continents like Africa.

memes, not genes

I'd say that by calling it stupid and using a lot of buzzwords you don't actually win an argument. Regardless of what's being discussed.

Nigger what

Yes, memes, in the original, academic sense. Ideas that propagate themselves throughout a society through individuals.

This, If I were black Id be pretty offended. According to this people a black guy cant have any agency at all, self determination, everything they do is because of white man's oppression

see
not that genetics and culture are unrelated, but that culture does have a basis for development and transmission independent of genetics

imagine robbing someone, and that that person tells you, "I understand why you are robbing me, its because my ancestors enslaved yours, thous lowering the opportunities you had"

Id be like, "nigga what? I robbing cause I want and you a faggit" "I am killing you cause I want, not cause of your granddaddy"

this will end up in a free for all fuck fest, because in the end we are all animals and its just nature to behave that way, if you disagree then you are a machine-heart soulless monster

And where do memes come from then?
It all goes back to race. If we wuz all da sayme then Africans wouldnt be living in mudhuts.

meet darwin you cunts

"you gotta see what you wanna see"
i wanna see him die

>muh psuedoscience

sounds like you and bill nye should get together some time

Are you legitimately autistic and shitposting or just incredibly stupid?

>deny evolution
>deny biology

WE

Whites pass the mirror test within 2 years, while blacks don't after 6 years.

i.imgur.com/hdKjBjE.png

www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf