The real India

Defecation and space program jokes aside, what is India really like? Do they really have noteworthy economic prospects or are they simply trading rice and bad tech support?
I kinda wonder what happens if they undergo the middle class boom happening in China

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are just an ordinary developing country suffering from the ailments you'd expect from an ordinary developing country. The West was fucked up when it went through the stages they are now, too. If they manage to overcome the hurdle, I expect their contributions to humanity will be massive given the size of their population.

PAJEET

>third world
>undeveloped country
>developing country

Interestingly, economic think-tank Center for Economics and Business Research (CEBR) had, in December 2011, foretasted that India would become the “fifth largest by 2020” but India has crossed this significant milestone much sooner. In October, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) had also predicted the possibility of India surpassing Britain by the end of the fiscal year and they're true regarding that.

Yes, America had the same shit. You have to go through this if you don't want to end up like some tiny weak eurocuck nation.

Enjoy the only nation still practicing a caste system

Yes in total GDP PPP. Not GDP per capita.

I've been to India. The only reason why there are some "nice" parts is because the rest of the city makes the Rio favelas look like a 5 star resort. They live where next to a nice high-rise there is 20k people stacked on top of each other with no running water.
Imagine if you transplanted some gated communities into Somalia, and that's what India is like.

>The real India
pic very related

Nagaland independence

One day they could become a powerful and developed country, after undergoing a SHIT ton of social and humanitarian reform. Ex: get rid of designated shitting streets

The middle class is just booming and with current developing trends in coming decade. It will the biggest middle class in the world, which is really good.

well Duh man, GDP per capita of India remains 1700 $, you just have to multiply that with 1.25 billion

Kek

This is India: youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

That explains a lot.

my sides motherfucker

defecatin superpower

You have the highest population on the planet, so if less then 35% of your population is middle class or higher then you would have more rich people then the entire US population, but you would still be left with 1 000 000 000 people living beneath or just above the poverty line.

Also google something called catch up theory. Yeah there is a roof to economic growth you fucking mudskin.

Its a clusterfuck of bureaucratic incompetence and corruption, trying to do anything in India is a waste of time if you're not willing to set a quarter of your budget aside for bribes
And the poo in loo stuff really doesn't explain the level of filth india is covered in, walking along a street in Delhi is an education in what a failed sanitation system looks like: there is cow and human shit everywhere, rivers of piss, rubbish, rotting food etc.

It was the nastiest place I've ever had to spend any time in, compounded by the people that are simultaneously arrogant about themselves and think of their culture as superior, but look down at those in lower casts as subhumans

There is a subsection of Dalits that deal specifically in drainage and dealing with human waste, and a couple of those people literally drown in shit in India every day

Trying to convince an Indian of something is utterly impossible, especially if the idea came from a woman or someone that isn't a white northern european, I've seen a polish businessman be shouted down for explaining how the company we were working with could avoid falling to pieces, yet when I proposed the exact same solution two days later it only took three hours of explaining how fucking stupid they were to get them to accept the proposal

Fuck India, we should have never left

Yes, but if country A has 10 000 people making 100$ a month, and country B has 100 people making 2000$, you would still prefer to live in country B, even if country A has a larger economy as a whole.

India is a stupid, fucking country.

If you're HDI is poor, but you're GDP is high, you're doing it wrong.

Some parts of India are beautiful and memorable. The people suck.

Poo everywhere.

India has 1.3+ billion people
That's a lot of manpower

Just imagine

They don't even need an army

All they'd have to do is get together and let out a huge fart.

That would surely destroy nations.

That sounds like something said by a sixth grader

Damn true, they used to know their place the sneaky buggers.

they are doing pretty well, they produce all the food they need on their own , they have a very vibrant and healthy culture which isn't degenerated as heavily as the west and they are the only faustian culture not fully bloomed yet so they have the chance to outshine the west

India has good prospects, politically speaking; Old Congress government is over; Gandhi Raj is over. Hindu Nationalism is real and is acting as unitary force in an extremely diverse nation. You must realize that this has not been the case since Independence but since 2014 we have a disciplined Hindu leadership at the helm and the country is rallying behind it.

>Hinduvata
>Islam but with cows instead of pigs

>Hinduism ( Nationalist Movement with little connection to Hindu theological doctrine )
>Considers Cows sacred because they provide milk; A kind act of good will toward nature.

>Islam (Abrahamic Theological Imperialism)
>Hates Pigs because it perceives it as dirty; Xenophobic hatred towards everything they perceive as dirty

Tell me how its the same thing you paki ?