OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01138.x/full
www-personal.umich.edu/~axe/research/AxHamm_Ethno.pdf
curis.ku.dk/ws/files/130251172/Dinesen_S_nderskov_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Trust_Forthcoming_ASR.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6872626
youtube.com/watch?v=CZFPLaCfu6s
youtu.be/i9z8kbYfz7I
youtube.com/watch?v=zSgZR16QBL0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4286575/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2668913/
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15651931
archive.is/PwiwG#selection-1381.0-1381.248
archive.is/PwiwG#selection-1411.0-1411.361
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22713927
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOVEMENT

Reminder that agitators like Fluffy and Leafy thrive on your responses. To deprive them of their (You)'s is to deprive them of their very being. That will give them greater pain than any amount of BTFOing ever could.

GOOD NIGHT R/THE_DONALD

Have the lefties started saying we should give the money seized from El Chapo back to the Mexicans yet?

Reminder that /ptg/ is a jewish thread.

Drumpfies always think Hillary was a globalist when really she would've made America 100% white and would massarce all the shitskins. Drumpf conned you rural and suburban retards.

oy vey

Poland is Russian clay. All hail Czar Putin and his future endeavors for creating the Slavic Union!

youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E

refresh pastebin nigger

Those bad dogs! We may have to put them down...

WARNING SHILLS ARE HERE

Can Trump fire the judge?

GOODNIGHT TRUMPSHYTE

>122791644
>122791565
>122791526
>he got a pass

>putting awoo in nu/pol/
I object to that.

wtf i hate trump now

Refreshed. Thanks, TrumpOP.

>blocked Muslim ban
>blocked sanctuary city order

Can't wait for this to go to the Supreme Court where Gorsuch upholds the blocks to stop Trump's fascist overreach, teaching you retards what real conservatism looks like.

SPENCER IS CONTROLLER OPPOSITION REEEEEEE

AMERICAN REFUGEES WHEN
REEEEEEEEE

>Can Trump fire the judge?

No. Congress can impeach him though.

Jews built an ethnostate from land that was 5% Jewish.

Reminder not to reply to shills.

They love to call people nu-pol and Reddit. They love to say Trump = Jew. They love to LARP as Spencer supporters.

They do not actually represent anyone or blelieve in anything

They only do it because they get (you)s

If you wonder why they're still here, blame yourself.

bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc

(2012) Das-Munshi, et. al., conclude that ethnic diversity leads to more psychotic episodes and more social conflict.

pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract

(2010) Douglas Massey concludes that human ethnocentrism is driven biologically and it is a natural, healthy phenomenon. This is indicated by increases in oxytocin when acting ethnocentrically and decreases when acting in a humanitarian manner to other races. He further concludes that oxytocin motivates in-group favoritism and derogation of the out-group.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01138.x/full

(2012) Vogel, Monesson, and Scott conclude that infants develop ethnocentrism naturally as a means to help their survival and nurture their growth. Babies demonstrate this ethnocentrism before exposure to other races.

www-personal.umich.edu/~axe/research/AxHamm_Ethno.pdf

(2003) Axelrod and Hammond conclude that ethnocentrism is natural, universal, and likely acquiesced as an evolutionary safeguard response.

curis.ku.dk/ws/files/130251172/Dinesen_S_nderskov_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Trust_Forthcoming_ASR.pdf

(2015) Dinesen et. al., conclude that being within 80 metres of an individual of another ethnicity or race reduces social trust and creates feelings of unease. This is concluded to be a natural evolutionary response to the out-group.

Who let them in?

By the way, Notice that Fluffy returned at 4 PM EST on the dot.

Humpty Drumpfy did not build a wall

Humpty Drumpfy had a great fall

All of the redditors and all the nu_poltards

couldn't put Drumpfy together again

Drumpfy broke his promise on wars

The lion of Syria cut off his balls

Putin and Xinping laughed at his dick

Bill Mitchell settled on his asshole to lick

Drumpfy's presidency turned to shite

America's now less than 50% white

Niggers and spics, the kikes at the top

Didn't we vote for the bullshit to stop?

Drumpf he tried washing his shame out with water

All while a jew was fucking his daughter

And making the choices on every adventure

And you thought I suffered from dementia?

Oh little Drumpflets, look at you now

You were all duped and we all know how

Your IQ so low, we should just pull the cord

When will you realize, Sup Forums isn't your board?

Burgerland's passing now into the grave

The world will not miss you, the gay things you gave

Pretty soon you will look like Brazil

And that little drumpfkins, is the true redpill

It's now getting late, so I bid you adieu

Hilldog's the name, with my guitar too

And as you are niggerfied, one thing you'll see

You're already wishing you voted for me

Movement!
Holo is a cute wolfgirl. A cute!

The only possible solution to the problems this country currently faces is martial law. And Trump won't do it because he's a pussy/controlled opposition. Anything short of that is just virtue signalling.

berntards can be won over, they've identified a problem and just happen to have arrived at a retarded solution.

The real problem is the non-whites, the civic nationalist who oppose any sort of ethno-determinism. These are the kind of people we would often agree with and meme with happily if they were living in their own countries- but since they're squatting in ours, they will never support policies to stop the decline of the white population, remove the brown 3rd world 90 IQ hose, and restore this country to the white nation it was intended to be, as it had been for centuries. The goal is pretty simple, yet monumental- create a action where we can raise our sons and daughters without it being an act of child abuse. By ignoring race when we are 55% of the population and dropping everyday (here and in Europe/Oceania as well) they take the teeth out of this movement and turn it into dull, harmless, American Dream, Bootstrap, Reagan conservatism, which is about as threatening to kikes as a load of unleavened bread.

The most dangerous idea which exists right now is the delusion that white people can save themselves through democracy.

ttp://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

(1976) Sandra Scarr and Richard Weinberg conclude that Black children raised in wealthy White homes show better intellectual performance in their youth than Black children raised in Black homes. This supports the idea of youth malleability in the area of intelligence.

The White children in wealthy White homes performed even better in an amount matching the Black-White gap that can be seen in tests of IQ and academic performance outside of this experiment.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6872626

(1983) Sandra Scarr and Richard Weinberg conclude their experiment from the 1970s by testing the children again as adults.

Regardless of youth results, both races regressed to their respective racial means. The White-Black gap still existed and was not reduced.

These findings show that IQ malleability in youth exists, but it levels off as individuals age and subsequently regress to their racial means. These results further prove that there is a genetically heritable component to IQ and that there is an innate difference between different racial groups in this arena.

Hi /tidf/ general

youtube.com/watch?v=CZFPLaCfu6s

Why is there so much racism and misogyny in these topics?

Don't you people know white males only made up a minority of Trump's voters?

Trump is the candidate of women and minorities.

Be inclusive if you actually like having him as President... We made it possible!

Happy holohoax day goy, may there be many more holohoax days in the weeks to come.

Fuck reddit, and all, but he is. He says smart shit in a stupid way so no one takes it seriously.

That being said, Reddit is such fucking cancer.

ye its clear hes in school. hes only ever on on weekends and after 4pm

At the end of the day, it was the same vote. I was a fucking retard for thinking otherwise.

Not voting ever again.

>Fluffy goes on plebbit
Seriously fucking kill yourself.

>tfw this is kind of true

and another
fixed:
>VP Pence speaks to troops in HI 4/24/17
youtu.be/i9z8kbYfz7I

in prev:
>VP down under 4/21/17
youtube.com/watch?v=zSgZR16QBL0 (sightseeing with the senpai)

wtf i love nupol now

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4286575/

(2015) Shakeshaft et al., analyze 360.000 sibling pairs, 9.000 twin pairs, and 3.000.000 18-year-olds in order to determine the heritability of IQ and its relation to genetic factors.

They conclude that IQ is, "familial, heritable, and caused by the same genetic and environmental factors responsible for the normal distribution of intelligence." They show that high-intelligence is, "a good candidate for, 'positive genetics,'" and conclude that there is a positive end to the distribution of intelligence as it is.

They show that there is no support for the Discontinuity Hypothesis that IQ is the result of environment or that mental illness is the result of something besides genetics.

In total, they conclude that IQ is extremely heritable (85% or more), genetic, polygenic, and does not arise from environmental factors but instead merely interacts with them. They show that people with exceptionally high IQs also tend to have other positive traits and very few negative genetic factors or expressed traits. They conclude IQ has almost no relation to de novo mutations, i.e., new mutations in DNA and that it nearly always matches what is heritable. They show that mental illness does not arise from environmental factors either and must arise from genetic factors and their interaction with the environment. These conclusions lend more credence to both Dual-Inheritance and the Continuity Hypothesis of IQs and Mental Illness.

AWOOOOOOOOO

YOU GET BTFOED BY THE MINUTE, EVEN THE PORTUNIGGER WENT SILENT

so who's jewing who at this point? Even the shills are replying to each other not knowing who's who

They're good dogs, Brent.

APOLOGIZE!

>Americans OVERWHELMINGLY support end to Sanctuary cities

>Libtard democratic judges force Americans to suck the cock of refugees

Honestly i think this is a good thing since it pisses Americans off and to support Trump more.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2668913/

(2009) Rushton & Ankney analyze data from various studies of over 1.000.000 individuals and confirm that there is a positive correlation between brain size and IQ. Larger skulls have larger brains on average and larger brains have higher IQs on average.

They conclude that this phenomenon is likely primarily genetic and as socioeconomic conditions reach a certain level the effects of nutrition on this narrow down and genetic gaps thus become more visible and exposed.

>The lion of Syria cut off his balls
I'm OK with this, though.

>When you realize Hillary was really a white nationalist poising as a globalist

kek

I blame Trump.

nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Intelligence is highly heritable and polygenic.

This means that crystallized and fluid forms of intelligence are both genetically transferrable from parent-to-child and have a sort of genetic, "stacking," effect.

The more intelligence alleles an individual possesses the greater expressed effect unlike epistatic genes like those for hair or skin colour.

>3 views on a video
Stop advertising your shit, faggot.

I appreciate your dedication to always updating!

I see awoo

the deep left are pathetic

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

(1994) In private a number of psychologists and sociologists were much more likely to express a belief in heritability of IQ and other traits related to population groups than when confronted in a public forum.

Wow Drumpfkins are literally admitting they're globalists.

Duh.
Also Misato is best girl.

SLOW AND STEADY

Sanctuary cities where I don't have to pay taxes when? Sanctuary cities where I don't have to treat shitskins or women as equals when?

7A3MyG0F
oRq/udfC
Xk1sC3LP
P81rcZ+u
pLthXnT/

You know what to do anons

Yaaaaaaaaas kweeeeen

>BUT HILLARY
not an arugment

Adolf Hitler - "You Said I Was A Dreamer"

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Scoring gaps on the SAT between Blacks and Whites are increasing.

Income differences do not explain the increase, nor do they explain the scores. Whites from poor families scored more highly than Blacks from wealthy families.

In addition to this, almost no Blacks are among top-scorers on the SAT. A simple calculation of race-neutral competition for collegiate admission yields that if affirmative action were removed from US universities Blacks would matriculate at less than one-third the rate they currently do.

Wait, last thread Spencer was a zionist shill mosssad operative, and now he's irrationally anti-jewish? Did they hand you last week's script by mistake? Ask portubro for the updated version, this is embarrassing.

> Spencer is not controlled opposition

Worthy repeating: Spencerfags (like Fluffy in this very thread) was giving this thread lots of flak for Trump position on Israel (never hidden) but look what some charitable user dig and compiled on Richard Spencer:

DICKY SPENCER IN HIS OWN WORDS

> I respect Israel as a homogenous ethno-state
> //archive.is/WKF7W

> I would say, if I were to have a beer with Netanyahu I bet we would agree an everything. I think we would see eye to eye
> //archive.is/E87su

> I actually fundamentally understand the impulse towards Zionism
> //archive.is/PwiwG

> In terms of the European Homeland we would have fine relationships with the Jewish Homeland, we would not want to undermine that. We understand the Zionist impulse in a way that others don't

> Who knows? Israeli nationalists might want to help finance the far Right in Europe and North America. Certainly, if the two camps could grasp that their interests are complimentary, an improbable grand alliance might be in the cards.
> //archive.is/mDDvy

> I think it's clear that Jews underwent tremendous suffering during World War II. I don't deny the Holocaust
> //archive.is/5Hqmc

> [Race-mixing] is not really a threat to White Identity, to be honest, simply because of numbers. In terms of intermarriage between Asians and Whites or something, it's not something significant that we really have to deal with. It's not like half of the country is East-Asian and the other half is White and we're all mixing - that is simply not happening on that scale, so it's simply not an important question. I don't feel like intermarriage is really threatening White Identity.
> https//archive.is/PwiwG

> Homosexuality seems to be a kind of last stand of implicit White identity.
> //archive.is/DNFeK

> Homosexuality has been a part of European societies and culture for millennia. It's not going away, not something to get worked up about
> //archive.is/orZVG

> The gays love me
> //archive.is/26c95

Report this faggot for spamming.

people like /ptg/ posters are why the Trump administration will fail. Instead of holding his feet to the fire, they just make excuses and shout down criticism. Meanwhile, Trump gets cucked at every angle.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15651931

(2005) Toga & Thompson conclude that genetic influences on brain morphology also contribute significantly to IQ and in their own words, "A measure of cognitive ability, known as g, has been shown highly heritable across many studies. We argue that these genetic links are partly mediated by brain structure that is likewise under strong genetic control. Other factors, such as the environment, obviously play a role, but the predominant determinant appears to be genetic."

>This guy posting differences between races as if we don't already know and agree with said research

It's not just endorsing an open borders gun grabber progressive minority woman. It is things like

> “I actually understand Black Lives Matter on a fundamental level, that doesn’t mean that I approve of them or endorse them, but I, in a way, understand that deep HURT that they are coming from – they don’t feel like they are part of White America.”
> archive.is/PwiwG#selection-1381.0-1381.248

> “I think it is very important that the Ethnostate be a dream, it is a utopia in a sense, I think it would be ridiculous to start defining it right now, it is something for the future, it is very simple, it is very similar to the idea of Zionism for Jews in the 19th century, its actually very similar to the ideal of Communism for the Left in the 19th century.”
> archive.is/PwiwG#selection-1411.0-1411.361

Just a selection taken from that "Alt-Right Press Conference"

This is not any site reporting on this, it's the bloody Daily Stormer, with even a sympathetic view to his positions. No wonder Cyan here is the only target audience that still buys Spencer shit, no white nationalist movement wants anything to do with him.

michelle really let herself go

Isn't using reddit against Slav laws?

This exactly. I honestly believe Trump will get his way with most of these things being blocked eventually, no matter how many activist judges try their bullshit. This just pisses most Americans off and creates even more support for Trump.

His whole argument is that he alone is facing the entire establishment, and that he needs to come out on top for our sake. This is just proving him right.

FILTER ALL SPENCERFAGS AND /rMarchAgainstTrump raiders

STAY LOYAL

STAY TRUE

PORTUGAL ISNT WHITE, YOU GOT MOORE BLOOD, YOUR ANCESTORS ARE NIGGERS

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22713927

(2012) Yang et al., conclude that there is a, "greater than 80%," genetic contribution to the prefrontal cortex (the part of the brain associated with reward, attention, short-term memory tasks, planning, and motivation.), a significant genetic contribution to the temporal lobe (the part of the brain associated with Visual memory, language comprehension, and emotion association), a significant genetic contribution to the occipital lobe (dubbed the visual processing center of the mammalian brain), and a nearly 80% environmental influence on the parietal lobe (the part of the brain associated with touch, hand-eye coordination, spatial sense, and navigation).

You mean pepes won't convince Sup Forums he isn't a puppet?

THE JUDGES DID THE RAPING!

Says the spammer