So what actually happened to Madeleine McCann? It's been ten years and it's clear that this case will never be solved...

So what actually happened to Madeleine McCann? It's been ten years and it's clear that this case will never be solved. Isn't it about time taxpayer money went to something more important, like demonising another dead celebrity for no reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-macanns-to-be-charged-with-neglect
truthformadeleine.com/2008/07/payne-suspected-of-paedophilia/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zw7ydhxRUEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT, DONCHA??

Some true detective tier shit

>wasting 15 million euros to find a girl that disappeared 10 years ago

Don't really care. I mean, a feel bad that a little girl went missing, but why is she so special?

kek

What kind of fucking retard parents leaves a 3 year old on their own?

John "the molesta" Podesta is what happened to this poor little angel.

JEWS

Euro fags

Someone post the pic comparing her eyes to Soros'

Podesta is a town in Portugal...
>Denial ain't just a river in egypt

The kind of parents that murder their own kids, have to find a way to get rid of the evidences and frame someone else.

haha i still have her in my basement lol xD

I thought pizzagate had been debunked already?

She was kidnapped, fucked to death and eaten by John Podesta and his brother.

She went into the upside down.

A Rathaus-bundestrucken has been sent to your hovel

>Isn't it about time taxpayer money went to something more important,

How will policeman get free Portugal holiday if you do this?

They were both doctors and had access to prescription drugs. If they wanted to go out and drink with friends they gave the kids sleeping drugs which in her case, on that night, caused an overdose so they panicked and hid the body. Their drinking mates may or may not have been in on it.

Planning on a vacation to Portugal in the next few months
I'll find her corpse myself

John Pedoesta ate her

Can post a pic to prove it! although she is older now

F

The most likely event user.

Her parents killed her, either accidentally giving her an od of sleeping pills or - more likely - she was killed because she's mentally retarded and Kate and Gerry were getting fed up of her shit.

If it was the latter (hint: it definitely was) then it's also likely that the whole trip was planned just so they could get murder their daughter, put her in the boot of the car and then throw her into the sea. She was dead long before her parents set foot in the tapas restaurant.

The Podesta brothers DP'd her and dissolved the body in acid

what the fuck is wrong with her eye?

when i was that age i was working part time in a steel factory and still expected to walk home and do my chores and have supper fixed by the time my parents got home. we didnt have electricity or running water either. kids these days just dont know what work and responsibility is

Actually it's pronounced tapas.

sharingan.

>Taxpayer money ever accomplishing something of value

It's just strange that since the link between the Podestas via that Efit, the pizza place and all that, there's been a resurgence of this McCann investigation in the press.

Still they'd need one of those green pieces of paper that states that they are on prescription drugs in order to take those drugs to another country. Doesn't matter if they're doctors or not. Is either of the parents on prescription drugs? Did the detective check their belongings and find any pill packets/papers or anything that would indicate they brought controlled drugs into Portugal?

You're making me proud to wear the green every 3/17

Sectoral heterochromia

I used to work as a waiter. If anyone was ever rude to me, I used to carry their food around in my trousers.

They don't open all your pill bottles and check them, if you have a fistful of medically necessary scripts you could hide just about whatever pills you wanted in one as long as they're uniform.

All medications in the EU have to be placed in a see through bag out of their box with the green piece of prescription paper on display with them and they are looked at by security. I made the mistake of taking tramadol and diazepam with me without putting them in a see through bag and security ordered me to take them out, put them in the bag and present the prescription paper. Which I had placed in the tray. They are annoying like that.

>Can a post a pic of an "artist's interpretation of an older Madeleine" that is Google-able in less than a second
It at least better be OC

I think she probably woke up, alone, went and climbed out the window and some opportunistic little filthbag snatched her up. Miles away before alarm was raised ((to the Portugese police))). She was probably pig food within a day. Very sad.
>FUCKS ME OFF THEY'RE STILL THROWING ALL THIS MONEY AND RESOURCES AT IT THOUGH!
Think of all the man-hours gone into this. All the missing children that could've been saved.

In a huge holiday destination for Brits like Portugal in 2007? A big tourist source for Portugal?

Yeah they're pretty fucking strict about it, even paracetamol has to have the sheets taken out of the box and placed in a see through bag. Some places are a bit more relaxed about it but it's because of drug smuggling and shit like that.

It's been this way for a while now and them being doctors doesn't make them immune from this rule either. It is possible they picked up drugs on holiday but again there should be a paper trail of it.

It's also weird how Kate screamed "THEY'VE TAKEN HER" when she returned to the Tapas bar and later recanted that. Who took her Kate?

What's up with her right iris?

Either long dead or chained up in a sex basement forever. What's the mystery?

"Maddie" is an anagram of "I'm dead"

Read the thread please.

Unlucky user. I've never had any issues with keeping them in a rucksack without prescriptions etc.

They're not strict about it, it's completely random. I've travelled throughout Europe and the US for years with a truck load of nerve pain meds I have to take and have never had an issue. As long as your name is on the boxes and not in dodgy packaging they won't question you.... Well from my experience anyway.

Creepy as fuck...

Probably because I'm white but I have a lot of medication, Propranolol, Codeine, Tramadol, Diazepam, Zopiclone, Ranitidine, Buperenorphine patches (sometimes I use them), Sertraline (for pain) and contact lenses and every fucking time they pick up the bags I put them in and look at them closely and squeeze the bag to separate each packet. The boxes have my name on etc and I travel all over and it's the same. You lot are lucky.

There must have been quite a feast in that closet.

bingo

That sucks, I'll have to remember prescriptions next time I'm in the air. Cheers for the heads up user.

On the main note... Maddie's parents killed her. There is a petition on Change.org to have them found accountable for child neglect. It's got 140k signatures last time I saw, passing the 100k for it to be discussed in parliament. The truth will prevail at some point.

I'm sure I read it was melatonin they gave her

Here's the petition link -

you must be black

You can take quite a bit onto a plane with you for domestic flights, you just have to maintain your composure.

In 2012 I flew across the coast with 35 hits of acid in a DVD case and assorted stimulants in an opaque white pill bottle (vyvanse actually looks like Tylenol gels). Had my bag loaded down with DVDs, books, junk, textbooks, pencils/pens, sheet music...

it just looked like I was coming home from school (was) and it was that time of year, so no one suspected a thing.

It's fine, and Kate made some video recently about it. They have milked so much cash from the public over this, they even have a book out about it. I mean how tasteless can you get? And yeah I've seen the petition, Gerry is a fucking creep with a temper. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if Madeline was screaming or crying and he shook her/smashed her head against the bed panel, panicked, finished her off and then disposed of the body.

Didn't a sniffer dog catch the scent of blood in the boot of the car?

Wonder how much podesta charged for her

high profile white girl? gotta be at least a million

truthformadeleine.com/2008/07/payne-suspected-of-paedophilia/

When mephedrone was legal I took that with me to Tenerife, had no issues and they even saw it in its packet but that was when it was legal all over.

But not really into illegal drugs, on way too many prescription ones with all sorts of side effects, I swear I can't stand tramadol, gives me the sweats.

Almost at 150k lol....

Yeah you're on some stuff that's pretty dodgy in terms of drug interactions, too. I don't think I'd chance stims personally.

Accident and then one or both parents covered it up.

You should ask John Podesta!

yeah, Britains 2 most reputable cadaver dogs were flown over to Portugal. They cost more to rent per hour than a police commissioner earns in an hour.

They alerted to there being a recent corpse in their apartment behind the sofa, and in the hire car they used 3 weeks after Maddie went missing.

When asked about this Gerry's smug response was that sniffer dogs "aren't very reliable."

Aye, that's why they cost so much.

have a bump

Fucking hell.

Have you seen this cunts latest tweets? Typical paedophile behaviour, they flaunt it about. Flaunt the fact they get away with it.

>implying the goal of expenditure was finding the girl and not simply moving the money from tax coffers to officials own pockets.

If she had been abducted for the purpose of being someone else's child wouldn't it be extremely risky to take her out in public? Even as she ages her eye abnormality is really distinctive, I don't think you could even cover that with contact lenses.

could be her but let's be honest about one thing: her hands aren't bound together in that photo.

She was most likely a fuck and chuck

What is "space program"?

Every year the same story comes out.

This is to get more people donating to them and nothing more.

They wouldn't take her out in public, they'd traffic her at night time, putting her in the boot of a car and transporting her that way. It's how most of them would operate, it's how they do it with adults to mitigate detection. Also contacts could conceal the eye marking but wearing coloured contacts is obvious, you can see it when someone's wearing them.

I think JK Rowling (the Harry Potter woman) popularized the case when she heard about it.

>why is she so special?

It's a bit of a mystery even to us.

There's so much weird and wrong with this case it's literally unbelievable

>Kate no-commented 41 of 42 questions in interview, the one she answered was "you know not answering these questions will hinder the search?", she said "yes, if you say so"

>She washed Maddies favourite cuddly toy, Cuddle Cat, which would have had her scent on it

>Kate wrote in her book how they went to dinner with Clement Freud, after he invited them after Maddie went missing. She raves about him. After his death he was uncovered as a paedophile

>Gerry and fellow Tapas 7 bloke David Payne were reported as being seen talking about either Maddie or another child, laughing, as Payne sucked his finger like a dick and rubbing his nipple.

>The Cadaver dogs alerting to a recent cadaver behind the sofa of their apartment, and in the hire car they rented 3 weeks after her disappearance

Nah.

Though it did give the MSM reason to fuel "CHILD MOLESTERS, THEY'RE EVERYWHERE. THEY'RE LURKING UNDER YOUR BED AND IN YOUR CLOSET. PERHAPS... HIDDEN IN YOUR GROCERY BAG!" hysteria...

Found her!

Looks like Cenk Uygur

That looks fucking disgusting.

It's kinda eerie how the night before she disappeared she asked her parents "Why didn't you come when [her brother] and I cried last night?" and that there was a large stain on her pyjamas. Then again, this could be another thing the McCann's made up to cover themselves.

Have you seen those videos by Richard D. Hall talking about the case? Thy're long as fuck, but this one's a comparatively short one:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zw7ydhxRUEM

>Giant rotating misc meat popsicle of grease and fat
>American finds it disgusting

What universe is this?

Why guys don't you just lynch the parents? Go around the court system

Right? right? Right!?

Skippy got her. Thought she was hot shit, I suppose.

The truth is out there

not sure mate, thanks, will have a look

I agree.... To an extent. I wouldn't want to do time for that scum though, there are enough degenerates in the UK who'd be more than happy to, maybe at some point but I doubt it. If guns were legal here they'd be gone already.

Portuguese bungled the case

Most likely an accidental murder and subsequent coverup by the parents.

>mfw retarded Podesta conspiracy theories

Podesta Pizza Party

Do it.

>that fucking left iris