When did he go wrong Sup Forums?

>In the 1990's made actual sense and talks about proper science.
>In 2017 promotes transgenderism, encourages toddlers to become a transgender, and his new TV show doesn't even talk about Science at all.
How did our favorite childhood scientist become a brainwashed feminist?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/04/21/christian-mom-sentenced-to-hang-for-insulting-islam-in-pakistan-may-face-final-hearing.html
christiantoday.com/article/christian.pakistani.familys.14.year.old.daughter.kidnapped.at.gunpoint/107879.htm
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/09/egypt-coptic-church-bombing-death-toll-rises-tanta-cairo
rferl.org/a/afghanistan-sikh-hindu-minorities-police-probe-killings/28206044.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assam
youtu.be/vdfRAP-plNc
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc
youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf),
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I knew he was a cuck back then too

I mean in the 90's he seemed like a normal person, but I guess now he has been given the ultimate blue pill.

Bill Nye made some shitty "adult" show a few years ago that was very politically driven. It got bad reception and didn't last long. I don't know why everyone is acting so surprised at his new shitshow.

Science and reality are now bigoted.

I seriously don't know why this guy has received even a shred of attention through the media or anyone for that matter. He is akin to Big Bird and other Sesame Street characters getting a forum to spew some non educated bullshit. The worst part is there are people who legitimately believe the utter horseshit that he spews out.

I wonder what the creator of that picture would now think about Bill Nye. I just loved all of these Bill Nye fags who rode on his cock, and fucking joined the bandwagon.

The reason why he was famous because in the 90's he made a science show called Bill Nye the Science Guy he was well received, but then he got into fucking politics, and he got blue pilled. Now Bill Nye is one of the most hated people well in Sup Forums,

Guess he loves his paycheck and he does what he's told. Probably a blackmailed pedo to boot.

I mean it angers that Muslims make bullshit excuses about them being targeted about racism, and about how they are apart of a different religion; however THEY are the largest hypocrites ever. Look at Islamic Countries religious minorities such as Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Yazidi's, Buddhists, Secular People and etc. You hear stories of religious minorities being executed and targeted by religious extremists. Look at Pakistan, I am a Sikh and I am disgusted at how our people, and other religious minorites are treated. There are stories of our people being beheaded by Muslim's for being a part of different faiths or our women being kidnapped by Muslim's Pedophiles for forced marriage. Look at our fellow Pakistani Christain's, they get prosecuted the most.
foxnews.com/world/2017/04/21/christian-mom-sentenced-to-hang-for-insulting-islam-in-pakistan-may-face-final-hearing.html
christiantoday.com/article/christian.pakistani.familys.14.year.old.daughter.kidnapped.at.gunpoint/107879.htm
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/09/egypt-coptic-church-bombing-death-toll-rises-tanta-cairo
rferl.org/a/afghanistan-sikh-hindu-minorities-police-probe-killings/28206044.html
In India there are so many fucking Muslim rats in here. The Bangladeshis are the fucking Mexicans of South Asia that they illegally immigrate here and steal our jobs. They are taking over our lands and changing our demographics. Look at Assam it is borders with Bangladesh and since these rats are coming here illegally they are changing the demographics. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assam It used to majority Hindu now its 30 percent Muslim. In India we treat these dirty muslims like kings, but in Pakistan, and Afganistan they treat our fellow Hindus, Sikhs, and Christians like shit and kill them. I am fucking sick and tired of our countries building mosque's and giving them rights while they do not do the same to other religious faiths.

youtu.be/vdfRAP-plNc

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

>youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc

>youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE

>youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

this

>ok mr. bill nye the science goy we'll give you money and a spot on TV if you teach the goyim about what we have on this here paper

sounds good mr. Goldstein! *buys new mansion*

these celebrities just don't want to rock the boat and keep up their fame

I don't trust any of them and don't give a shit if any are offended or want to try their yabba dabba jihad shit/threats either. They just cannot be trusted and they cannot be trusted because they, time and time again, show themselves to either be non trustworthy or (and this is worse in many ways) look the other way/don't attack those who carry out these "events".

If the "non radical" elements of that faith were standing up to those who act in such a manner and were unified against them it would be one thing but that never happens. They cannot be trusted and every single battle aged male that the west allows into their country is yet another risk they are taking and every location they allow these "people" to take hold in is yet another area where they can spread their distorted views.

because he's a jew

>I am a Sikh
>leaf
40 keks

But you're right though

This just gives me feels and nostalgia. I remember how the teacher would roll out the little stand with those clunky tvs on them and pop in the show and everyone would go nuts. I mean we all sang in unison, even the weird kids. We actually learned shit. He was our straight up hero and now he's a mindless liberal tool.

Even if you go along with this - with Bill Nye saying how they now know that there is a gender spectrum, how could say the "science is settled" for other things like climate change?

bu-but hes in media so jews are the ones who get to tell him what to do such as destroying western culture.

This. He's also a kike and a big part of it is still trying to connect to the younger generation, at least the woke ones that live 25/8 on Twitter

Bill nye the weird pedophile guy

Islam is a conquering religion, they have no room for empathy or respect of other faiths, while they are a small minority they will respect the laws and customs but it is just a fascade, once the population reaches higher than 10 percent crime increases and general Muslim outrage does too, they will demand extra laws protecting them, they will riot and complain about food or whatever, it doesn't matter what they complain about an intolerant minority controls the passive majority in every situation.

Read this:
>medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15

And you will understand what I mean and understand more about how and why Muslims have so much power in countries where they are still such a minority.

I looked up the defintion of sex vs gender in the Websters dictionary from like 1912 earlier

Nope Gender is still not the same thing as sex and its factually accurate that it is a "social construct"

that being said I'm not sure why he would go into on his shitty little netflix show

He's just trying to stay relevant and cash in on this shit. He'd rather make $$$ than end up like James Watson.

Well stated. Out of curiosity what is going on in NZ with them? Any of them trying to get in/any issues? We so rarely hear news about your neck of the woods in the states that I would appreciate some insight if you wouldn't mind.

Probably a couple hundred thousand dollars. Maybe even a million.

this. always.

>Male/father
>Female/mother
>MUST require both
>No feminine penis
How terribly sexist we were in 1919.
I'm glad I have a few of these old medical books. Some things they say are so triggering to liberals. My favorite is the advocacy of eugenics.
I have one from the 1930s that advocates eugenics

Bill nye is an actor playing a scientist on tv.

Bill nye is as much a scientist as Eddie Murphy in 'The Nutty Professor'

1. I'm pretty sure you have to stretch defintions far to consider this a medical book

2. Even after reading it several times im not sure what your point is? Is some evil boogeyman man suggesting that baby's arent made from 1 egg and 1 sperm naturally?

It means kind and the gender as mental state shit happened in the 40s within feminism it got popular only in the 70s.

Moreover, gender has meant biological sex since the 14th C...

See I can actually use the internet and not make up shit. Try it, jew shill.

The normies are catching on.

In a way it is smart though. Most people are historically uninformed but know a lot about pop culture references. I agree that using movies and stuff to talk about politics is stupid but if you want to be understood by normies you must talk in a way they can understand.

>Jay Irwin is a Sup Forums moderator and ad-tech professional.

>I have one from the 1930s that advocates eugenics
Pics pls.

I never liked the guy. Bet he likes his pizza with chicken and pineapple.

He's used as a tool by Media Jews to brainwash millennials by taking advantage of their nostalgia for a time when society wasn't quite the soulless husk it currently is. Millennials with children also will trust him and show his new show to kids because of muh nostalgia, thereby indoctrinating the next generation of youth.

thanks jay

No It hasn't lol. Why have we had two words since the 14th c that meant the same thing?

Sex and Gender? I looked gender up in the 1912 Websters earlier and indeed it says basically the same thing that it says when you look it up toay

Sex says if you have a dick

Gender relates to things like "masculinity" which are not the same as if you have a dick

Shill Nye the science (((guy))).

Also, CIA bro, if you're still here. I'd totally purge for you guys if it weren't for you fucks constantly making things no fun with all these bullshit law systems around. Killing mindless, unthinking animals isn't immoral, and since most refuse to think for themselves, they fall into that category. Also, I want access to that sick ass time travel research. I've designed theories on it myself based off of several works and my own intuition. Hire me faggot.

Yeah but fuck Jay

Bill is just a symptom of an ongoing campaign to make science fit the political objectives of the left. In academia if you say the wrong thing none of your papers will ever get published again, so people just keep certain things to themselves.

We know scientifically that race and iq correlate and are largely genetic. We know certain races are genetically prone to be more violent. We know there are far far more men in the top 1% of iq than women because of the distribution curve being wider. Yet the public is unaware, and no studies on it are allowed.
>Open borders! We are all one race, the human race!

Psychologists are not allowed to claim transgenderism is a mental illness even though it fits their own criteria of a mental condition that causes harm to the person or those around them.
>You can be anything you want, it's great! ignore those suicide rates you bigot.

They proclaim only an idiot would believe in anything greater than himself and that God is a silly concept; while philosophers who make highly structured arguments about these things disagree. Yet you never hear that side.
>Hedonism and nihilism is all there is, best forget about the future and just enjoy the moment while we decide the future for you!

Climatologists are split on how devastating climate change is, and the 98% of scientists believing in man made global warming is incredibly disingenuous because only half of them think it is going to be as bad as the officials say it will be.
>The world is going to end unless you let us set up a global government to finally solve the issue!

I'm not going to bother searching it's almost certainly fake

but regardless as far as I know no one ever declared bill nye an expert on biology (or anything?) and if he misspoke using the colloquial usage of gender instead of sex who cares

Fuck who cares about bill nye to begin with? I can't believe how much bill nye hate i keep seeing everywhere. That Netflix show looks like they spent 50,000$ making the whole season

I finished watching these two minutes ago and still can't get this look of utter disgust off of my face

Look at it logically. He's a guy who thinks pollution is bad, and green energy is good.
And now Trump is kickstarting coal energy and building more oil pipes.
It's against everything he believes in. Now combine it with how the demonisation of Trump the media runs. He's probably convinced Trump is a incarnation of Satan.

So now the fool is joining the retards who are making themselves visible fighting Trump.

>Psychologists are not allowed to claim transgenderism is a mental illness even though it fits their own criteria of a mental condition that causes harm to the person or those around them.
The whole thing is full of innacuracies but lets zero in on this particular one.

If its a mental illness -- trans would be covered under the ADA. Companies would be required to make "reasonable accomodation" and not be able to fire them.. Seems ilke a win?

But more importantly... I think they have tried for a long time to "cure" trans people and it hasn't worked. Just like no one able to cure gay people. Some people are just different. Why do you care?

That's also not to say that the 40genders tumblr crowd should be conflated with your typical transgender person

>there are multiple sexes
>uses chromosomal defects like XXY chromosomal syndrome to represent it
>literally overgrown retards with an IQ of 47
Why is a fucking mechanical engineer pretending to be a physicist and biologist? Literally fake news.

Science is about change,and is funded by the wealthy science is trikel down fag,rich pay for it get to use it first before the common man uses it.

I wonder if he realizes that is show is broadcasts over satellites that are launched into space by burning a shit ton of fuel in the atmosphere?

I really only care because it's forced down my throat (lol). Once I get done fucking a tranny, I don't want to see it propagandized everywhere.

dat (((last name)))

I've been instructing Science courses for almost a decade now, and it's still mind boggling how uninformed and unmotivated Americans are to learn about the world around them. I once had a professor say to me that the only way to get people interested in Science is to:

>1.) show them flashy colors
>2.) feed them
or
>3.) blow shit up

Beyond that, Americans could give two fucks what you're telling them. Science for most Americans is a convenience, a means to an end. It takes away their guilt about eating shitty foods or helps them find support for their awful outdated opinions. Most Americans couldn't recite the Scientific Method for you. Not that they need to memorize it, but the point is they have no concept of inquiry based reasoning based on empirical evidence and collaborative research. They just want the quick answer done the easy way with the most bang for their buck.

Physicians in this country could get away with bullshit diagnoses on the basis of "muh genetics" and Americans wouldn't even question it. You could make a fortune selling snake oil on the basis of "scientific research that it cures ball cancer" and Americans would send you millions just to try it (and they do!).

Science might as well be fucking magic to most Americans, and like magic they're all going to have their own fucking interpretations and uses for it.

We as a nation have politicized and trivialized science to a point of irrelevance. It doesn't matter anymore to the average American. Just give him or her the fucking robot to wipe their ass and the special chemical wash to burn away their fat, they don't care. Just make it snappy, Mr. Scientist. And tell me I'm not fat and nearly dead. Tell me I'm beautiful!

Basically "thanks for the nukes, scientists, now fuck off."

And then he did this...

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

You need a well above average IQ to be able to into science.

>sex they were assigned at birth

>were assigned

you either have a penis or you dont

it isnt ASSIGNED, faggot

serious question but why isn't our position that gender does not exist. Sex exists, which is what is determined by your chromosomes, whereas gender, in my brain, does not exist. I do not sit at home and feel like a male. I am not attracted to men who identify as a woman, I'm purely attracted to the physical and mental aspects that accompany femininity. It is also a defensible position as I am fully able to define what I believe exists, and I do not think gender exists. Sex is not up for debate, which there is empirical evidence for. Gender does not exist.

give me your cuck senses

Oh, to get the depth of knowledge? Absolutely.

But every fucking person has a right to understand even basic genetics, physiology, physical chemistry, mechanical physics, and so on.

Sure, most Americans could explain to you what gravity is or what their intestines do. But I think it's really important to understand more than just that, especially if you're a democratic society where everybody has to have a say in how we spend money and provide services for medicine, the environment, special interests...

We're creating a voting block of morons. Not just in Science, but in everything.

Working in Education is frightening as hell.

Here's the thing user, they actually have trannies labeled mentally ill in the DSM5, but they say that it's only in there for insurance reasons and it's not actually a mental illness.

>They have tried for a long time to "cure" trans people and it hasn't worked. Just like no one able to cure gay people. Some people are just different. Why do you care?
They tried to treat it in the same way they treated people with eating disorders and any other form of dysmorphia. Suicide rate for trannies right now is around 45-50% (williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf), and many go back to their old geneder in a few years. I just want the best outcome for these people, and trying to be something they are not isn't working.

I think if they start their transition early enough it can work out better for them because they can actually 'pass', therefore causing less social and emotional issues.

well, aren't you now venturing into the idea that everything operates on a sliding scale from masculine to feminine?

That's more or less what most intellectuals held as a viewpoint until the modern day. There's no gender... just a gradient.

This is my position, and it works far better in actual debates. It's also fun to use the gender is a social construct line against them.

The satellites would pollute anyway no matter which series is on the television.

Also masculine and feminine traits are just social norms based around typical feelings and behaviors of each sex. These social norms come from the biological influences on men and women that make them generally act certain ways.

Someone needs to make a video countering Bill Nye's newest claims using clips from his old show.

They totally should! I'm betting they would find that these little pics i see circulating around are fake though so it wouldn't make for a very good video... Well I guess that just means they will use the fake pics anyways though. I'm sure there is already fake videos up now that you say that

>But more importantly... I think they have tried for a long time to "cure" trans people and it hasn't worked. Just like no one able to cure gay people. Some people are just different.
Most transgendered people return to normal after being prescribed antidepressants. Sounds curable to me.
>Why do you care?
As someone who has family with mental illnesses it's painful to watch people encourage delusions and tell them that it's completely normal when there are treatments available

He chose money over power

>Most transgendered people return to normal after being prescribed antidepressants. Sounds curable to me.
llmmmmmmmmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

you think that a real transgender who acts and dresses like a female is going to all of a sudden dress and act like a man because of antidepressants?

Antidepressants are little more then sugar pills

Who cares?

You're just giving ratings by posting shit like this. People will run to watch this to figure out what the outrage is about.

OKAY so I think i've figured this out. Do people from non english speaking countries that use gendered nouns and adjectives have this same problem understanding the difference between Gender and Sex?

I guess in the english it's not as relevant as say spanish where you have puta vs puto which doesn't nonsensically mean you have a dick or not

>you think that a real transgender who acts and dresses like a female is going to all of a sudden dress and act like a man because of antidepressants?
It works for some. Much better than the alternative x20 suicide rate from transitioning

The next thing he'll do is promote Islam and refugees and somehow show (((science))) to (((prove))) it.

Mark my words and archive this post.

Stop bashing Bill!

He's on our side! he supports equality and fairness!

why have you changed the word "most" into "some"

"most" can be "some" but "some" is not interchangeable with "most"

>I have one from the 1930s that advocates eugenics
Eugenics was popular in US before the war. Nazis even gave science awards to american scientists over the matter.

Next week we talk about how Hitlers Lebensraum vision was built on americas Manifest Destiny.

hah true

most would mean greater than 50% of trannies treated have been "cured" with antidepressants

some means atleast one person has been "cured"

Does this all mean I can finally self-idenfity as an assault helicopter and apply for autocannon and rotor reassignment surgery?

Your state of animation isn't a social construct. Even if society didn't exist you still wouldn't have a rotor and mounted weapons.

>I think if they start their transition early enough it can work out better for them because they can actually 'pass', therefore causing less social and emotional issues.

But that's also worng
Kidos are in development if you interfer with drugs you are potentially destroying him before he has some type of choice or is aware of him self.
Also some people that feel like that ( even gays) switch to their default when they grow up.
And how you solve the problem with hormones? the body normaly regulates this and its a very complex task, taking 10 types of pills every day and the expenses that come with them sounds to me like there someone behind of all this rubing their hands.

>pollution
>good
Do (you) even know what pollution is?

What are you trying to imply retard?

Is it really such a bad thing that I suggest people to analyse and understand their opponent's motives and thinking?

>reading Merck Manuel 1900
>Africans are a different species

>You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian

>Bill Nye the Liar Guy.

>pissing away your legacy as an educator and proponent of rational thought in order to earn brownie points with the demographic least likely to contribute meaningfully to the furtherance of society

wew

He went wrong when he accepted the Jew money.

>brownie points
More like shekels

Admittedly, I don't like the new show because he ham-fists a lot of his controversal points (I believe in global warming but WOW he's fucking annoying when he explains it in ep1), but what you said here... they're not valid criticisms at all.

Bill Nye, remember, isn't an actual scientist, hes just an actor who likes and absorbs science-y stuff. His show is titled "Bill Nye Saves the World" and not "Bill Nye the Science Guy Saves the World" because he's not really all about science anymore. Surely, he uses it to back up most of his arguments (I mean... global warming again is all science) but its more of a political opinion show (although, another criticism being it's more egotistically bias towards one side than Fox Fuckin News, an impressive feat).

>encourages toddlers to become a transgender
im really... kinda laughing at this one. I can just imagine him saying "Timmy, you should become a woman!" out of context on his own show.
Also, please don't say transgenderism like it's a fucking agenda.

He's especially targeting the audience of Retarded Brand democratic neo-liberals that are only watching the video to further boost their own egos, and kinda talking down to people that wouldn't be agreeing with him. I don't know what he's expecting, but even I (the elusive left-of-center faggot on this website) have to condemn him for being so damn full of himself.

Well I'm late. Made this for another thread like 2 years ago, interesting read.

He's making money off this obviously. You can't live off 90s money forever.

He is probably a multi-millionaire now.