How did America become only 54% White?

How did America become only 54% White?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy#Immigration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America was always a mixed country. From its inception 15-30% of the population were non white, if you're including hispanics, and that figure would go up depending where you lived. America is not Europe in the sense that it was naturally homogeneous

Gross

Because of her

god i bet her husband has gigantic BBC

Because they fell for a meme perpetuated by a jew living in Britain.

it's less than that. 30% at best when you take out all the """""""""""""""""whites"""""""""""""""""

Why are they the "most beautiful babies"? Because they have white features?

mfw she dresses her niggerbabies in animal print like the primal creatures they are destined to become

Well, he's not going to be fucking you in the ass if he does so just calm down there Leafcuck.

With fat noses

>tfw user is right

Its obvious we are on the verge of major ethno-conflict in Europe and the states and race mixers and their half breeds are going to be among the first who get marked for death by both sides.

When race war comes this woman and her offspring are just as likely to be butchered by black women as she is by white men. She has no in-group to protect her.

Brazil is ugly because of the Portuguese/Spanish genes, not because of the niggers.

> ethnically and culturally european
You certainly mean it used to be anglo and then the continental niggers came in boatloads. There is no such thing as "culturally european", there's a special reason we have nation states here.

You can see a black eye below the makeup

>15-30%
0/10

Those noses are repulsive

I can dream can't I?

America was never white, you had always been an Mongrel mix of English, Irish, Germans, Italians and kikes.

This country fucking sucks. It's going to be a complete disaster in 10 years and will collapse.

I'm planning on moving to Britain but, I've heard it's not that great over their either.

it's a stupid term tbqh but all the ethno nationalist fucks in America use this pan-European crap because they are mutts.

can we kill the "all mixed babies are cute" meme? That mom is objectively more attractive than those kids by every surveyed metric baka what a waste

Speak for yourself, Puerto Rico.

The autism in this post

Immigration not race mixing

depends on certain economic factors. Collapse is inevitable but if the elites are smart and patient they could drag this shit out fore 20-30 years and we will all be too old to participate in the fun

Christ im already in my 30's I cant wait much longer for a civil war.

>created

She didn't create shit. She just took the BBC like a champ. Wish more white girls were willing to racemix

>counting slaves

>implying he is around

burn the......

White men turning into pussies.

That's just not correct. America was more than 90% white in the former half of the 20th century. I think that classifies pretty solidly as a white country.

Mexicans. They breed like flies.

Prior to immigration us was 100% white with some slaves and then segregated negro

Not an argument

We are around 48% if you take the one drop rule into account. Even less if you take out Jews.

Fuck off we're full (of darkies)

take out the italians and other arab rape babies as well

>How to be a beautiful baby

>Have bright colored eyes
>???

If you add one drop, 0% of white Americans are affected

>44% white

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy#Immigration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

Interracial marriages are surprinsingly solid.

It's not a white continent mate.

You overestimate your importance if you think I'm talking about spic shitholes when I say "America."

Actually we have always been around 80%. But Germans are a bit swarthy and the Irish are closely related to the English meaning the English like the Irish are also not white so America is not white..

Like I didn't knew.

This doesn't stops being true those 90% census just didn't counted the natives living in the territory.

>Confusing America with The Americas

>From its inception 15-30% of the population were non white
Holy shit you are delusional when the US was founded it was basically ONLY white people, even up until like 50 years ago the US was 90% white.

The massive demographic shift was caused by immigration policy changes, allowing the US to heap on around 80 million shitskins in a short period of time.

We say the USA state not the geographical construct of what you call "America".

Because when you're on benefits you have all day to make babies.
Also liberalization of the populace via brainwashing institutions otherwise known as University.

We have census data from the 18th century. We were 20% black for a while.

Stupid nigger, census said 90% white 19% nigger slaves then segregated niggers.

>tfw you realize this meme was created because her kids look like her....who is white

The kids have white features. Even if all they had was nigger hair, they would instantly be gross looking.

well I think the real question is how did everyone get so stupid? For me it's not even about hatred, why would anyone want to live around people who aren't like them?

I don't hate all black people, I hate the shit they do and would rather never see one again. Isn't that normal?

Because of stupid fucking race mixers...... Like my parents.

>Pleaseendmysufferingalready.jpg

Single mom's are so hot.

Stupid fucking nigger, fauna.
DNA tests before posts when.

the irish are aryan. fuck off kike shill.

Sure when there was less than 5 million people in total in the country.

>most beautiful babies
>had to put make-up on them

>including hispanics
Lol trash b8

Try Norway or Switzerland

America is 100% white because non whites are not Americans, says who?
Says the founders.

I'm sorry I didn't knew you were talking about the fictional construct that you like to call the USA.

gee i wonder (((who))) is behind it?

You all need to do me a favor!
Go look at yourself in the mirror then ask how in the fuck it's not 40% yet

America is 70% white

now subtract the latinos who are counted as white

This.
America was never ever a white country. Never will be either.
How dumb and mad does this make you feel, stormfags?

"Fictional construct." It is a construct of the USA state, your geographical construct of "America" holds no value than any geographical division by mountains or rivers, stupid spic get the fuck out of my country.

>we
They weren't citizens and didn't contribute to the country or culture. Nice try tho

>54% White
>implying

add illegals to the picture lol

America always was a white country because non ehites are not Americans.

Still real enough to bomb your ass to hell, get it rejected for being South American, and then bomb you to Oblivion again.

Some Latinos ARE white though, Latino is a cultural designation and not a racial one. Mestizos are Spaniard/Amerindian mixes, but there actually are white Latinos.

Ted Cruz is considered Latino for example, even though his ancestry is in all likelihood 100% European.

Do you want to live in a multicultural "paradise"? come to south america

>Spics
>White
Shut

>culturally european
Don't flatter yourself lad

I'm not in your country m8.

I'm in mine and I like it here, that's why you don't see that many chileans there.

Reality hit to hard it seems, you got reduced to a mumbling psychopath.

Does this picture bothers you americans?

>Some
Yeah an irrelevant amount

How many people look like Ted Cruz in Guatemala?

That is with illegals included you Turkish rape baby.
>Hungarian education

Rural and Suburbs are mostly white. Cities are multicultural shit holes.

America was never white.
America is even named after a man who was never white who himself was part of a crew of swarthy skinned Iberians with Moorish blood.
How mad are you now?

Thanks, user. Will visit you soon.

This was one of many jewish lies i learned in school and in hindsight i can almost smell what was jewish propaganda and what not. I still dont know how they got every fucking teacher on their side, spitting all the same bullshit and influencing children politically, but pretending its forbidden to ibfluence politically at the same time. Disgusting.

>mulattos with blue eyes, white features
They'll be pretty woman when they grow up ... after nose jobs.

I just ignore boys like you, non humans.

Guatemalans are like 1% of the Hispanic population in America. You should be asking how many people look like Jorge Ramos, seeing as practically half of all US Hispanics are Mexican.

It's not about racemixing, it's about IQ. They are making people dumber. When you racemix, your average IQ lowers.

Take for example, the most racemixed state, California, they have an average IQ of 94-95, which is several points below national average.

because women are all sick of the bullshit white guys put them through.

all most women want is someone who they can trust and rely on- not someone just spinning plates to keep their sex count high.

also women think that the black cock is worth it- til they wind up with their kids and child support and the daughter grows up afraid of men because she never had a proper father figure in her life.

you quoted a fucking facebook comment you retard

lol