How do we fix white guilt?

How do we fix white guilt?

Other urls found in this thread:

therebel.media/conservative_video_game_podcaster_leaves_group_he_co_founded_after_backlash_over_international_women_s_day_joke
youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Step one is to stop voluntarily spreading their virtue signaling propaganda like a tool.

Insist that he kills himself for being an inherent nazi.

When it stops being trendy, it'll stop. I think it's worse than actual racism.
>guys my race is so awesome, I feel bad for you.
Condescending as fuck, actually.

White what?

Step two for you is learning how to sage so you don't do exactly what OP did, you fucking retard.

When whites finally die out, then it will cease to exist. The day cannot come soon enough for the white devil.

>"I'm straight."

Doubt.png

I"ve hated that smug little fuck and his stupid ugly wife now for years. I guarantee you she has sex with other men.

It's ironic that people feel guilt for a social construct.

How to cure it?

Teach people that they're an individual. That cannot be actual taught be someone else except by introducing ideas. What you're actually trying to fix is the spread of nihilism. Nihilism can only be eliminated by personally establishing a sense of personal identity (individuality). To do this an individual must feel worth and that worth is typically verified from communal feedback.

The problem is people don't learn and share their ideas. Especially ones that are considered taboo (race and intelligence comes to mind).

we /colinmoriarty/ here

therebel.media/conservative_video_game_podcaster_leaves_group_he_co_founded_after_backlash_over_international_women_s_day_joke

youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE
Here is a good discussion on white guilt with some historic reels for anyone with an attention span over 2 minutes.

Or lets his wife fuck other men.

>Patrick Klepek
I remember how Sup Forums was angry at this fag for destroying Giant Bomb

The combination of him and Ryan dying really marked the downfall.

Nonwhites in 2017 have more privilege than whites, that is an absolute fact

>social media
>mass media
>entertainment
>academia

They have the full throated support of these entities

I would say Whiskey Media take over was the nail in the coffin of their independency and homeliness. Jeff dun goofed like the jew he is. He would grew without sponsorship of WM.

That's not white guilt. That's virtue signaling.
He doesn't feel any guilt.

Is he jewish? Cohencedence detector not working right now.

>trying to sage
>posting an image
At least you tried

See Friedrich Nietzsche's ideas of Master morality/slave morality. Our culture is stuck in the mindset of slave morality--taking pity on defeated victims instead of praising the power of the conqueror (master morality).
We need master morality, praising the winners (masters) as the truly virtuous, and not this bullshit leftover Christian idea of taking pity on the weak and the beaten.