Maxime Bernier General #1

Hello fellow Leafs!
Before I start talking about Bernier I i'm going to say this if you are not a leaf there is no point in being in this thread.
This doesn't apply to you. you are welcome to reply and ask questions though.

If you don't know who Maxime Bernier I suggest you read this: maximebernier.com/bio
If you know his name but don't know what he stand for I suggest you leaf through this: maximebernier.com/policy
If this interests you my fellow leafs and you wish to go see him speak here are his Event locations gathered from here: maximebernier.com/events

Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 09:00 PM
Maxime Bernier in Toronto

Where:

PJ O’Brien’s Irish Pub and Restaurant

39 Colborne St,

Toronto, ON

M5E 1E3
Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 06:00 PM
Maxime Bernier in Toronto

Where:

EFS Social Club

647 King Street West (corner of King and Bathurst)

Toronto, ON

If you have an questions I would be happy to help. until then I will be dumping mass emails he has been sending out for the past few months.

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/berniers-silence-raises-questions/article17978290/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm American and what is this?

He is the only hope to save Canada check out his policy page. he believes in border control, laxer gun laws, and wants Canada to become more isolationist.

Friend, Canadians are being ripped off by Justin Trudeau.

He's trying to buy a seat at the UN by sending aid money around the world.

He's building roads in Africa with your tax dollars.

He pledged $2.6 billion to fight climate change in developing countries.

And last month, he announced millions more to fund abortions abroad.

My position on foreign aid is clear:

Canada should not fund economic development abroad, and humanitarian aid should be given only to help save lives in crisis situations.

No country has ever been lifted out of poverty by handouts.

They need to reform their economy, free their entrepreneurs from bureaucratic shackles, respect the rule of law, and trade.

We have people who struggle here. We can't send billions in tax dollars overseas when there is no tangible benefit to Canadians.

Foreign aid should be given only when there is a genuine humanitarian crisis.

Famine. Rapid outbreak of disease. War. Natural disasters. These are real problems.

In times of real need, Canada can and will do its part.

But we must stop funding things based on a flawed left-wing ideology.

If you're with me, donate $5 right now.

Sincerely,
Maxime Bernier

Friend, do you want to protect the status quo?
Are you okay with a government in Ottawa that grows larger every single year?
Then don’t vote for me.
Because I’m going to shrink the size of the federal government in Ottawa.
I’m going to peel back the layers of bureaucracy that hold our country back.
I’m going to treat every single region in Canada the same.
I won’t extend Ottawa’s reach by funding provincial pet projects.
I won’t spend your tax dollars on buying votes like other politicians who lack the charisma or policies to be naturally popular.
I am the most Conservative politician in Quebec, and I win my riding with the largest majorities of any Conservative outside of Alberta.
We need to win more than 12 of 78 seats in Quebec.
This is how I will defeat Justin Trudeau in 2019.
I will win in Quebec, and I’ll unite the East and West.
By being a real Conservative.

Friend, have you ever wondered what happens when Conservatives get Quebec wrong?
You get things like Andrew Scheer promising Quebec City a new bridge and a regional minister who will be able to lobby for more federal money.
That’s the traditional way of doing politics. Thinking that we need to buy votes in Quebec, instead of holding true to real conservative principles.

Has he promised a new bridge anywhere else in the country? No, of course not.
Has he promised to name a regional minister for every region in the country? Of course not.

I’m not for or against a third bridge in Quebec City.
Infrastructures is a provincial and local matter.
Federal politicians should not be touring the country promising to fund stuff that’s not part of Ottawa’s responsibilities.

That’s how we got a bigger and bigger central government, and higher and higher taxes.
And Ottawa meddling in provincial jurisdictions, which is the opposite of what Quebecers want.
I won’t run a government full of regional ministers fighting with each other to get a bigger piece of the federal pie and bring the pork to their region.
My ministers will make decisions in the interests of all Canadians, not in the interest of their region only.

I have always been true to these conservative principles.
In 2010, I said I was against the federal government giving money for a new stadium in Quebec City.
Quebecers understood when I explained it’s not Ottawa’s role to fund a new stadium in every city in the country.

There’s a reason I win my riding with the biggest majorities of any Conservative candidate outside of Alberta.
I’m a real Conservative, and that’s what can finally unite the West with Quebec.
No special deals.
No pork.
Freedom, fairness, responsibility, and respect.

Friend, do you want to win in 2019?
There are 78 ridings in Quebec, and the Liberals hold 40 of them.
The Conservative Party can win in Quebec by promoting real conservative values.
No more corporate welfare for companies like GM, Ford, Honda, or Bombardier.
No more bowing to the dairy unions while Canadians pay too much for milk.
I can win in Quebec – Kevin O’Leary can’t.
Kevin supports tax dollars for Bombardier, can’t speak French, and he wants to act like a dictator in provincial jurisdictions. Quebecers will never support that.
And if you ever wondered why Andrew Scheer isn’t more popular, it’s because he’s giving interviews to Quebec newspapers in French promising to appoint a regional minister for Quebec City as well as federal dollars for a new bridge in that region.
What’s he promised to other parts of the country?
Will he promise a regional minister and a new bridge in every city in the country?
That’s not how you inspire Conservatives in Quebec, or anywhere.
I’m a real Conservative, and that’s what inspires people in every corner of the country.
I won’t promise Quebec special deals with tax dollars.
I won’t appoint a regional minister to lobby cabinet for more pork.
I’ll treat every single region of Canada with fairness and respect.
That means no handouts.
That means lower taxes.
And it means winning in 2019.
If you’re with me, click here to donate $5 right now.
Sincerely,

Maxime Bernier

Joe Oliver

Friend,

It's not easy for me to publicly support a candidate for leadership of the Conservative Party. I have worked very closely with many of the candidates in cabinet and caucus and consider them to be friends.

However, the stakes are high and I believe it is exceptionally important that we elect the most able person to lead our party and ultimately the country. So I am honoured to support Maxime Bernier. He has the ideas, judgement, experience and political skills to be a formidable Leader of the Opposition and a transformative Prime Minister.

Maxime has advanced conservative policies that are creative and practical, policies that can make Canada a more free, prosperous, fair and secure country, true to our core values and to our proud history. They are also attractive policies that will resonate across the country. Good policy and good politics is a winning combination and that is why Maxime can win the next election.

Let me provide a few examples.

As Prime Minister, Maxime Bernier would lower personal taxes to make life more affordable for hard-working Canadians and reduce corporate taxes to enhance competitiveness, create jobs and bolster economic growth.

Phasing out supply management will benefit millions of Canadians through lower prices and greater consumer choice in milk, cheese, eggs and poultry, the staple of most diets. Eliminating the dairy cartel will save families hundreds of dollars every year, open up new markets to our dairy farmers and remove a significant barrier to international trade deals.

The largest number of farmers covered by this protectionist scheme are in the Beauce, Max’s riding. If he can convince his constituents, think about how positively the message will be received in downtown Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.

Maxime would abolish corporate welfare, like the $372 million the Liberal government handed over to Bombardier, even though a senior executive there said they did not need a federal grant. Then the company decided to pay out $32 million in bonuses to top executives, scaled back to $21 million after outraged protesters marched on René-Lévesque Boulevard in Montreal.

Maxime would end inter-provincial trade barriers, pursue international trade, scrap the carbon tax and capital gains tax, reform equalization, balance the budget in two years and start defending our border. The list goes on, but the point is he would introduce much-needed reforms that voters will enthusiastically support because they are sound and beneficial to the middle class.

The political reality is anyone aspiring to be Prime Minister must be fully bilingual and able to communicate with Canadians right across the country. It would also be wonderful for our Party to have, for the first time, a francophone leader who can make significant inroads in Quebec.

Maxime has extensive experience in the private sector and government. He has demonstrated political courage, innovation and a passion for Canada. He puts his faith in people over government, in job-creating businesses over bureaucracy, in personal responsibility over the nanny state, in caring for the needy, while avoiding the welfare trap.

Justin Trudeau’s political honeymoon is over and no wonder. A do-nothing budget that promises deficits to mid-century and ballooning debt in the trillions, slow growth, broken promises, cash for access, an authoritarian attempt to limit debate in Parliament, the old Liberal sense of entitlement, weakness in fighting terrorism and confusion in dealing with illegal immigration.

Canada needs a strong Opposition Party led by a dynamic leader who offers a compelling alternative to a government that has lost its way. A leader who will do what it takes for Canada to achieve its enormous potential. That leader is Maxime Bernier.

Sincerely,

Joe Oliver, former minister of finance

This thread is useless. Registration for voting ended, and no ones going to change their mind over who they are voting for.

He is certainly NOT a true populist, and is just attatching himself to the alt-light for the memes. That being said, hes the one that is going to sell us down the river the least.

Hi O'Leary!

Hi O'Leary! this thread isnt for people to change their minds alot of people don't know of Bernier.

Fucking slow ass internet.

Max won't get any play because any traction the right may have enjoyed is gone now that trump had decided to Jew us hard in a politically motivated trade war.
Fuck any party that serves Jews.
At least the liberals aren't complete ZOG.
I think legalizing pot is going to bring in alot of American cash too.

Trump had a fuck ton of ties the the jews we just chose to the ignore them like retards. Bernier has 0

If he truly has zero ties let him criticize Israel openly without hedging or being an apologist and I'll work my fingers to the bone for him otherwise he still reeks of Harper and his Jew handlers

Yeah Harper was shit.
But I have some good news for you.
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/berniers-silence-raises-questions/article17978290/

I would archive but my internet is crapping out on me.

>Maxime Bernier
Nigga, this is literally the Stephane Dion of the Conservative Party of Canada: He is literally a joke!

Proofs?

what is Bernier's stance on robowaifus? Ban or stay legal?

He has literally never talked about them

If he's more of a lolberg then I'll probably vote for him then.

he doesn't concern himself with degeneracy.