The El Chapo Act

Ted Cruz calls for El Chapo's seized drug money to fund the wall

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/25/ted-cruz-calls-14-billion-seized-el-chapo-fund-border-wall/
archive.is/yfmzm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

* prays this is real

hahah holy shit please happen

breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/25/ted-cruz-calls-14-billion-seized-el-chapo-fund-border-wall/

archive.is/yfmzm

I think its a good idea. Why let criminal scum spend all the money? Plus the concept of "dirty money" never made sense to me, I think it's how you spend it.

This is perfect. No one will be able to even complain how it's funded.

*praying intensifies*

thanks mexico!

it's already happening. liberals in congress will delay it, but they can only last so long.

14 billion for black projects not a gringo wall.

Brilliant move. I suggested this after he was extradited and I'm glad Cruz thought this up.

Is this really happening?

wtf I'm a #cruzmissle

stop giving out fake news trump is not building the wall it was all a lie.

>El chapo says he's "coming for Trump"
>Ends up paying for Trump's wall

All of the memes about America being an arrogant obnoxious dick waving asshole are becoming real.

I fucking love being alive right now

DANALD!

>and Mexico is going to pay for it!

Based Choa.

These are the victories Trump told you America wasn't having and should be.

Would've been even better than Trump. Wish Sup Forums took the True Conservative red pill... hurr durr, lyin ted! Muh delegates! He looks like the zodiac killer! Durrrrr.

>new york values

Dude is a fucking retard when it comes to marketing. Horrible speaker, not inspirational at all, and not theatrical at all.

I do give Cruz a lot of credit for this funding decision, but what was congress doing all this time? liberals in congress were hoping the wall wouldn't get built

Gtfo Share(((Blue))) before I rape you