If ben carson captured you and your family and social circle

Him and his based black friendw made you slaves and took your women as sexual slaves, dehumanized you, trafficked you, cut you away from your roots,tortured you on a weekly basis and for 400 years you and your sub-animal descendants would be treated even worse than labrats and constantly tortured and forced to do heavy exhausting and unecessary work with extremely poor nutrition just for their entertainment

After 400 years,your nubian masters decide to let you go but you're still below them and regularly lynched whenever they feel like it. You're treated like absolute shit then after almost a century,you're given basic human rights but still discriminated against and they hold biased studies to claim you are genetically inferior even tho they know it's misleading and fake as fuck. But they still use it to claim their superiority over you

Without throwing a childish tantrum or ignoring the question. Tell me, would you hate black people? You must note that many black people decided to fight for your cause but some group of black supremacists want to kill your kind, they keep jerking off about their grandeur delusions? Would you kick the shit out of this delusional black supremacist deshumanizing you if you met him irl?

Bump

I see you use the word "you" a whole lot when referring to a hypothetical person from hundreds of years ago who could not possibly still be alive

Not only that, it was white people who abolished slavery. If nigger OP wants to whine about muh waycism, he should go to the kikes who owned the slave ships and the mudslimes who were dominating the slave trade for way over 1,000 years, And what nigger OP is ALSO conveniently forgetting is, that WHITE Europeans were slaves for many hundreds of years of mudslimes. Where are our reparations? Oh - that's right! You can only beg and whine, where you know you will get paid by guilt tripped cucks. And that's (((Judeo-Christian))) huwhites.

I didn't read. Wtf are you talking about

Just answer the question ,let's simply say that each time you die,you twke the body of one of your descendants,sounds better? It's a fictional alternate reality

Would you be justified in beating the shit out of black supremacists? Well black people started slavery in your country and they're also the ones who abolished it, at least some blacks wanted abolished while many others opposed themselves to it. 400 years later, some delusional black still they they are superior to you, would you beat the shit out of them if you met them?

Answer by yes or no, no childish tantrum like what you just wrote

>would you have black people?
I already do nigger

No, because I have the mental capacity to judge people based on more than what their ancestors did.

Didn't know I could live for 400 years.

This doesn't apply to you since you are already black

a fucking l e a f

You will always be a nigger.

I already hate niggers you stupid faggot.
They've already done plenty to earn my hatred and shit like this just reaffirms it.

>a leaf
You obviously havent spent enough time around em

I'd beat the shit out of a self superior nigger right fucking now. WTF are you on faggot?

Alright needed to know if white supremacists could be empathized with. Seems like you can't even empathize with other supremacists. So i guess non whites should just lynch you?

I would really like to see you try. I've been waiting.

You won't see it coming,that's the thing

Fucking larping little faggot child fuck off.

Slavery was not as bad as you think. Yes there were a couple places that were as you describes, but for the most part slave owners were humble. Once again its people like you and your narrow non fact nonsense that creates a division. You need to research and find out what life on a plantation was like. I bet those documents will be hard to find up in canada you faggot.

Dumb nigger

It wasn't as bad yeah, it won't be as bad when i'll make you my slave, you'll just be tortured on a daily basis if you don't meet my impossible to meet quota or think you get the right to take a break. It certainly wont be bad. You'll get lynched if you flee but hey,you had it coming!

>A nigger acting like a savage
Who would ever expect this?