Explain this drumpt fags

explain this drumpt fags

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/04/04/us/trump-ice-apprehensions/
facebook.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is weak and incompetent. He has yet to have one notable legislative accomplishment.

If Trump thinks the wall is a bad idea then it must not be good, adaptability is the hallmark of any great thinker or statesman.

>muslim ban failed twice
>no wall
>didn't lock her up
>didn't label china a currency manipulator
>doesn't know how the EU works
>didn't dismantle NATO
>bombs Syria because a false flag hurt his daughter's fee-fees
>about to start WW3 with North Korea for no reason
>doesn't listen to Bannon anymore
>less deportations than Obama
why did I vote for this guy again?

i hope this is bait

>less deportations than Obongo.

He deported more in 8 years than trump did in 4 months. Niice.

cnn.com/2017/04/04/us/trump-ice-apprehensions/
>In February 2017, the first full month of Trump's presidency, 17,226 people were removed from US soil, 52% of whom (9,032 people) were convicted criminals, according to ICE. During the same period last year, under the Obama administration, 17,606 people were deported, 60% of whom (10,509 people) were convicted criminals.

Good news everybody! More tacos for everyone!

>cnn

lol

Obama deported literally NOBODY. They are counting people marked for deportation but not actually removed. He let them stay

>Obama deported literally NOBODY.
>During the same period last year, under the Obama administration, 17,606 people were deported

sheep all the like of you are

The worst part about this post is that it could actually be real and not bait.

Just start taxing money that illeigals send south of the border, and use that money to start building the wall.

Call it a "Wall Tax"... add a few more things to the "wall tax" list, like tarrifs on goods passing the southern border... use it exclusively to fund the wall construction.

The shit lord dems are threatening a shut down if the funding isn't removed from the budget. Any blood that is spilled by illegals from this moment on is directly on their hands. Have fun with your victory, it won't last and traitors hang first.

I can make my own tacos, thank you very much.

facebook.com

/

DonaldTrump/photos/a.488852220724.393301.153080620724/10159031386960725/?type=3&theater

They changed the meaning of " deported" to when they are turned away at the gate

The only promise that Trump is going to keep is Gorsuch, isn't it. So we get Gorsuch and WWIII. We can't criticize him for folding like a cheap suit on all but one of his promises if we are all dead. Now that is 92 dimensional underwater inverted chess!

the republicans have a fucking majority in every sector of congress. get fucked.

what?

its because we are about to be at war and all that money is going to be pumping through the American war machine

Is this your first month in politics?

>leaf
Nice copypasta faggot. Those bulls arent going to prep themselves

this
if we are at war the army can do it

it's funnier letting the M*xicans still think they have a chance so we can get funny buggy chase webms. This is Trump's exact line of thought

>Trump is weak and incompetent.
It's more that this is not a winning game that he's playing.
>The democrats, being the big gubmint party that they are, have pocketed aspects of the government that they are not supposed to have pocketed, including federal judges.
>His entire platform has been a neocon's worst nightmare from the outset. "Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you too can have economic sensibility, nationalism, safe neighborhoods, and border control without the bible thumping, pearl clutching, and oil-mongering projections into the middle east." Him doing ANYTHING in office is going to inevitably require concessions to red congress. Pence was a concession that I was happy with. I'm hoping that Syria doesn't devolve into America being dragged into another fucking sand nigger war though (especially given the problem we're currently having with fat boy).

why is op always a faggot?

"but he said..."
No one takes seriously what he tweets, user.

>Judges keep blocking ban and Trump keeps trying
>Had the mercy to leave Hillary alone after all she's been through
>Wall planned
>China is helping with the nork situation
>Trump got other countries to pay their share of national which is what he wanted
>Bombing an airfield after a gas attack made him look good
>Obviously Obama has more deportations, he was win office for 8 years

Nato*

dead right. He has done nothing but "govern" by emotion so far. You idiots have been fooled 100 percent

Why do so many confuse a delay with a defeat? Have you accomplished nothing difficult in your life?

He knows he's dealing with an unprecedented amount of obstruction from every angle so he decided to concede this battle to fight another day in order to avoid government shut down.

Flip flopin' Trump. Can't make up his jewish mind.

But your so willing to believe a fake news site? You a retard, Swissfag?

>Had the mercy to leave Hillary alone after all she's been through

Muh 4dchess! Stuff it and accept the facts.

To ask such a question is to ask why the jew is greedy. It's in their nature.

You didn't think those shit posters were joking about him making anime real, did you?
>If you kill him, you're just as bad as he is!

I would have loved her in jail too but it just shows mercy

>Muh 4dchess!
Did you respond to the wrong post? Because you didn't use that right.

>4D CHESS LOL!!!!!!
PRAISE LORD KEK
>SHILL SHILL SHILL YOU WERE PAID TO HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION
LOL! MEME MAGIC LOL!!!!!
>EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS LOL
POINT FIVE SHEKELS HAS BEEN DEPOSITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT
>SOROS PAID YOU TO DISAGREE WITH ME
PUTIN IS SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE
>BOGNADOFF HELPED TRUMP WIN LOL
I NEED A QUICK RUN DOWN
>LOW ENERGY SHILL
TAKE HIS COAT LMAO!!!!!
>LOL LOL R/THE DONALD LOL

>Contract breached
>NAP violated

how is that flip flopping?

Fake news fag. Trump even tweeted to rebut this bullshit

yeah but there actually are still shills here my dude
the other 80% is shitposting

Dude it's totally possible he just said both things. It's been proven again and again that he lies and changes his stance on topics often. One can literally ignore what he says, it doesn't fucking matter to what he does in the end.

>trump tweet
>reliable source of facts
It's like you haven't paid attention to anything anywhere ever.