PEDOGATE - FAST FOOD EDITION (NO, SERIOUSLY THIS TIME)

This >leaf roams America and beyond, mysteriously locating a pizza or burger place open past 11pm that lists its prices as "$$$$
Cash only " every time. This odd indie/hipster food critic site nobody ever heard of catalogues his travels in the world of "flatbread cheese pizza"
zomato.com/HungryCanadian

The "$$$$ Cash only" isn't default text, it's custom. This is a default:
>Average
>$20 for two people (approx.)
>Cash and Cards accepted
zomato.com/tukwila-wa/jollibee-tukwila
And here are four completely unrelated restaurants across the continental US, all from HungryCanadian's front page of reviews:
zomato.com/hawaii/hard-rock-cafe-honolulu-honolulu
zomato.com/edmonton/dennys-2-edmonton
zomato.com/kalispell-mt/mackenzie-river-pizza-grill-pub-kalispell
zomato.com/spokane-wa/olive-garden-1-spokane
>$$$$ Cash only
Why is a fucking DENNY'S listed on a scenester food review site with the same bizarrely incorrect and uninformative price listing as a seafood grill in Hawaii?

Why are these strange places connected by this odd Canacuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

zomato.com/chilliwack-bc/shandhar-hut-chilliwack
zomato.com/calgary/blaze-pizza-northeast
zomato.com/kamloops-bc/dennys-1-kamloops
zomato.com/abbotsford-bc/starbucks-5-abbotsford
zomato.com/mission-bc/boston-pizza-mission-mission
zomato.com/mission-bc/wendys-mission
zomato.com/mission-bc/white-spot-mission
zomato.com/snohomish-wa/todo-mexico-snohomish
zomato.com/snohomish-wa/maltby-cafe-snohomish
zomato.com/snohomish-wa/freds-river-town-ale-house-snohomish
bostonpizza.com/en/bp-foundation/charitable-partnerships/
freerepublic.com/focus/news/724646/posts
adn.com/nation-world/2016/12/17/how-a-putin-fan-overseas-pushed-propaganda-to-americans/
denverpost.com/2017/04/03/man-chokes-to-death-denver-voodoo-doughnut/
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtube.com/watch?v=eCs1pAo7ReI
fondationtrudeau.ca/sites/default/files/petf2016_english.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Other "cash only" places from HungryCanadian's first twenty:
zomato.com/chilliwack-bc/shandhar-hut-chilliwack
zomato.com/calgary/blaze-pizza-northeast
zomato.com/kamloops-bc/dennys-1-kamloops
zomato.com/abbotsford-bc/starbucks-5-abbotsford
zomato.com/mission-bc/boston-pizza-mission-mission
zomato.com/mission-bc/wendys-mission
zomato.com/mission-bc/white-spot-mission

Other examples of default text, at random:
zomato.com/snohomish-wa/todo-mexico-snohomish
zomato.com/snohomish-wa/maltby-cafe-snohomish
zomato.com/snohomish-wa/freds-river-town-ale-house-snohomish

slid hard

Fucking brilliant. The weaponized autism, not the behavior of this absolutely abhorrent leaf.

Oh boy

Praise 'em and BUMP

very interesting, thanks for posting.

OP can't bump his own thread, but I can.

Monitoring this. I found it odd how main stream media outlets made an almost concerted effort to announce that "pizza gate is debunked." Seemed scripted and fake as fuck. It was also interesting that such an unheard of "conspiracy" got national news attention almost synchronized.

Real talk, my nigga, that was the funniest shit I've read on Sup Forums in months.

Thank you.

Bump

Thread reminder that pedo/pizzagate is a continued LARP from when pol thought Hillary would win. Pedo gate has no ground to stand on and was only created to discredit Hillary and her campaign in the event she won in the same way the left tries to discredit trump.
Do not fall for the supposed evidence that is only in ms paint tier images with no sources other than misunderstood messages left by pols targets or victims I should say.
No I am not a shill, no child has been harmed in the making of tihs post. I am simply trying to expose the truth of Sup Forumss bullshit retard LARP

t. Someone who was there when this Faggy larp started last year

Hey Canadian friend, do you have a pizza related map of mine?

You don't know shit. If you did even the slightest research you'd see the evidence of Ba'al, moloch worshippers all over the shop.

So Laura Silsby having 5 INTERPOL WARRANTS for CHILD TRAFFICKING and ending up working for AmberAlerts after being freed by the Clintons is a LARP?

nice

i enjoy the reviews.
waiting 40 minutes to be seated at 3am.

bostonpizza.com/en/bp-foundation/charitable-partnerships/

"Still, such claims do nothing to alleviate the queasy feeling one gets when hearing about the notorious NAMBLA, the North American Man Boy Love Association. In existence for almost 25 years, NAMBLA claims it is "working to improve public information, to gain public understanding of the benevolent nature of man/boy love, and to raise the consciousness of boy-lovers through our publications, local working groups, international outreach, political and educational activities." As if boy-lovers need additional consciousness-raising.

Despite its avowed mission, some in "the homosexual community," wherever that may be, appear to have accepted NAMBLA. It’s been allowed to participate in gay parades in major cities.

NAMBLA was also welcomed into the International Lesbian and Gay Association (ILGA). About a decade ago, the ILGA was granted "consultative status" by the United Nations Economic and Social Council."
freerepublic.com/focus/news/724646/posts

Huh

Guess it's nothing

I have no idea what you are even trying to say.

I've actually been to shandahar hut. It is not cash only. You just have shitty information.

Wtf is this? Is that a joke review I'm not getting?
>Dennys at 3am
>for the staff
>people waiting an extra 40 minutes so that they can sit in their section
>the perfect meal

>the best chicken tenders in town

top kek.

adn.com/nation-world/2016/12/17/how-a-putin-fan-overseas-pushed-propaganda-to-americans/

If you want to find places where they serve cheese pizza, go find your local nigger pimp

Wut?

Bump

It's pretty simple:
1) this weird food critic site is weird
2) to list your restaurant, the default option in "pricing" is something like "CHEAP. $5/head"
3) a huge string of backwoods restaurants, some even franchises, have deliberately listed themselves as "$$$$ cash only", verbatim
4) in many cases this is literally false, and these places are supposedly unconnected, but this exact text appears
4) these mysterious "$$$$" restaurants are rated and visited by specific, creepy reviewers

RARE
A
R
E

Really makes you think

>ayo mah nigga where be the yong bitchez at nigga finna get dat dick wet nigga gnome saying nigga?

kek

Stop this

most obvious shill ever

$5 have been deducted from your account.

>It is not cash only. You just have shitty information.

Probably none of these places are actually cash only.

Several on there are Starbucks', for example.

But, for some reason, on this zero-impact critic site, they bothered to type "$$$$ cash only", precisely, into the info box along with dozens of others.

How is nobody else responding to this? Slid hard?

got you covered bro

Oy vey! Sage this thread. Posts like this are S C H I Z O

Wew lad

Bump

have youse guys done an investigation into voodoo donuts yet? people died there, among other things
denverpost.com/2017/04/03/man-chokes-to-death-denver-voodoo-doughnut/

bump

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

I found half-a-dozen leads in my local vicinity. I need direct contact with spooks please.

Bump

>newfags still can't triforce

sad!

What does pic related and bostonpizza have to do with anything? Not seeing the nambla connection

>bothered to type "$$$$ cash only",
is it possible there's an app being used where that's the default?

Seems forced desu

They take cash to tax evade
Also late hours istn proof enough

Just a hippy food faggot parlor.
Comet was real this is nothing of substance

excellent nonon, bumping with Pizzagate

have a bump op

>Comet was real
At least you got something right

Why doesn't anyone talk about the miraculous bounce-off-a-lock through-the-wall hard drive shot? Literally the only bullet fired, DC police literally leaving said bullet embedded in the computer they "decided" not to take as evidence

Digits confirm, miracle bullet

Have you archived a few links?

>Sally's apizza on new Simpsons episode
>Near park with satanic pathway, not too far from yale
>A couple doors away from Pepe's Pizza
>Between them both a playground and a funeral house

why not, she's a subject matter expert

B
U
M
P

Praise

What the fuck? I dont remember the hard drive part of this story. Jesus fuck

Shit is unreal. None of that story makes sense

THERES A PIZZA PLACE IN SAN DIEGO THATS CASH ONLY, BEEN THAT WAY FOR 20 YEARS BUT IDK WHAT ITS CALLED

NEED TO ASK SOMEONE SO I CAN INVESTIGATE

Boston Pizza has the swirl

I don't want to get into much of what I am doing, but since the Pizzagate stuff has hit the internet, I took it upon myself to investigate a few places around locally. One specifically that displays the boy lover symbol in their business logo. They sell wine and its even on their wine bottles. To my point, investigating into it, found out the owner "contributes" to all boys summer camps. Very interested. So I joined up, volunteered to work at that said camp to look into it.

New information came into my investigation. A new cafe has opened up in some hipster drama show business, they put on plays and those Broadway style shows, which again, makes its obvious there is something else going on, something exactly as you hear in these conspiracy theories. About groups running deep in cities and to my surprise, recently having one of the final safety meetings. It came to light that between this wine maker, this new cafe owner and the fire chief, they are all buddy buddy.

Anyways, two more weeks and then it will be basic training on how the camp will work before next month when the boys come to play, ironic joke. This is going to make me sick but if I do find any proofs that this is all connected to a pedophile ring, I'm taking it public.

Stay vigilante, user's. We'll figure this pedogate stuff out soon enough.

>It was also interesting that such an unheard of "conspiracy" got national news attention almost synchronized.

well it's a part of the myth of seth surrounding the twin towers being destroyed,

>Thread reminder that pedo/pizzagate is a continued LARP from when pol thought Hillary would win.

yup, the rich and powerful would never fuck children for kicks, like they have been shown to do throughout history

all that shit about Caligula was fake news, he a gud boy dindunuffin

Wouldnt this thing just be wifi or something?

What if "pizza" referred to the 2dimensional aspect of a cloned human (without a soul)?
And these slimey critters were distributing cloned sex bots throughout the world via Clinton's industrial complexes in Haiti?

Just an abstract theory..

Stay safe, user. You're doing God's work. Don't trust your local police when you go public.

>Several on there are Starbucks', for example.

that settles it, if a chain restaurant was a pedo haven it's starbucks

>Vernon

Uh.. so, is this implication that this Hungry Canadian guy is showcasing pedo spots?

R A R E
A
R
E R A R

Jeezus canada get your shit togehter

>I'm taking it public.

you'll get yourself killed doing this, you have to learn how to murder people like a spy, you get this shit at the hardware store called Dimethyl sulfoxide, you mix this with some type of substance you want these people to have in their body like truth serum and then you wipe it in places you know will come into contact with their bare skin

but I can tell you now, the press won't cover it, the police won't prosecute

>I took it upon myself to investigate a few places around locally. One specifically that displays the boy lover symbol in their business logo. They sell wine and its even on their wine bottles. To my point, investigating into it, found out the owner "contributes" to all boys summer camps

Jesus fuck

If you're not scriptfagging somehow, clearly the power of kek compels you

I guess you were not around when some other Canadian user connected some strange pedo symbols spray painted around a neighborhood in Ontario somewhere. All pointing to some dingy "collection" store?

That's if you are implying that Canada is safe from pedophiles. We elected one.

>We elected one

Not yet sure what we elected.

Rare flag.
Also what the fuck. Pizzagate revival?

Has Trump ever been associated with pedophiles?

Nobody wants to discuss this, just like the obvious "rainbow girls"?
Guess you have a pretty rigid script?

It never died, it hid

We've been investigating the whole time. It's just starting to pick up again with many new leads.

Revival of general interest, I should say.
I'm aware of where it's been.

youtube.com/watch?v=eCs1pAo7ReI
Is this an underage boy or just a child-looking man?

Did some searching, I found a place called Pizzeria Luigi

>cash only

Look what I found on Yelp, It's been marked by GUY FIERI

WAIT FOR THE NEXT PHOTO

Another shot of that random pizza slice next to Guy's Signature

>A
>FUCKING
>PENTAGRAM

>nother shot of that random pizza slice next to Guy's Signature
>>A
>>FUCKING
>>PENTAGRAM
I want to try the margarita pizza

WHAT
THAT
FUCK

Step it up nigga.

fondationtrudeau.ca/sites/default/files/petf2016_english.pdf

IIRC he say it is the server room and then states the hard drive was shot. I don't remember where that footage is from though. I remember staring at it open mouthed on Fox though as it was aired.

Why in hell is a pentagram hidden in that freaky fa-

Oh, right

I'm starting to think these many of these ARGs are pedobait.