CHRISTIANS BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/YaMrbwR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>turkroach are so insecure of their shitligion that they have to forge proof of mohamad existence.

How do they know it's Muhammad and not some other Prophet?

>a muslim paper from a muslim country predicts that they are right

Wow

>solid gold
>aramaic when most biblical texts were hebrew or Greek
>only one in existance
>1500 year old means a book made in the year 500, hundreds of years after the other bible books.

Regular $20 bibles say that too.

Revelation 19:20
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Pretty sure the Vatican created Islam not Muhumadeen.

>1500 year old

Did the bible also predict these epic akbar tits?

FAKE NEWS
Also
>What is first century fan fiction

discord.gg/YaMrbwR

How is this a secret bible, but it's already been estimated at 14 million pounds?

Is it the jews? It's the jews isn't it?

>1500-years-old
Erdocuck getting desperate

Yeah, if its 1500 years old then its from right around when the Islamic conquests began? Awfully convenient timing.

>secret fake bible found in a Muslim nation which made up shit about Islam despite the fact that people had copies of the bible about a hundred years before Muhammad was even invented

kek

Isn't this the kinda news that one would want hitting mainstream airwaves for such a discovery

It's like another vault of tombs being discovered in Egypt or some missing fragments of the Rosetta stone being found?

Oh that's right it's bullshit

Where did the Roaches find it? Under the fridge?

Fucking right. Praise jesus

woah i just found a receipt for dank weed and it's signed by jesus

Dont fall for the deception. Islam is anti-christ. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!

Next to the fuck shed where they keep the goats at

what are the chances turkey doesn't let western experts verify the authenticity?

so I'm now supposed to believe mohammed flew through the skies on a flying donkey7 because of an apparent unearthed bible?

>1500 year old means a book made in the year 500, hundreds of years after the other bible books.

Only 50 years before Muhammed was born too. Some fucking prediction that is... "I bet that my grandkid will be called Muhammed. What an amazing prophecy"

ITT: Plebs discover what Pseudepigrapha is.

Nice!! LOL Deus Vult

>plastic implants
>plastic explosives
Inshallah

Jesus, Mohammed, same shit. Stop believing in desert religions.

Oh really? Jesus, aka Issa is literally the second highest prophet in Islam directly after Mohammed.

That must be why Islam is always so accepting of Christianity...

There are plenty of books about Jesus and some are totally hilarious, but I can understand why the Church tradition doesn't include them in the Bible as obviously they are forged from how people imagined Jesus, not from real sources.

> A kid annoys Jesus
> Kid is dead on the spot
> Tscchhh nothing personnal kiddo

>he gets a stern talking to afterward
>he makes the kid alive again and apologizes to him
>nobody really cares for some reason

Checkmate

You would know everything about those demon worshippers, wouldn't you "Hans"?

Infancy Gospel of Thomas was one of the first Pseudepigrapha that I read and it killed the whole, "OMG! They suppressed the truth!" because of how laughable it is.

It's ancient Jesus fan-fiction.

>[Arab Plastic Surgeon:] "So, would you like the filling in standard Silicone and Saline or the 64EE 'Semtex-C-4' combo deal?

This.
Typical of Islam during that time. Taking Mecca and then claiming it was there Holy place. Taking Medina and claiming it was their Holy place. Claiming the site of the Jewish temple was their Holy place. Claiming that the Bible was really about them.

Probably called him a false-prophet who would lead people astray.

this contradicts the book of revelations so its bullshit

"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves." -Matthew 7:15
In other words they will come as a religion of peace, but are actually violent. We even call Islamic terrorists lone wolves without thinking about it.
Islam predicted in the Bible.

Completely true, Islam is a cult of genocide, hate and lies. Anything that benefits their invasion of the world will spew from their rotten mouths.

They hath committed blasphemy unto you oh lord, we are tasked with serving your righteous judgement upon them. Deus Vult!

FAKE
The dialect of Aramaic used is not ancient, but modern. Go fuck yourself.

the book of revelations was written by a crazed maniac in a cave

Wtf I am now a mudslime

Now let's go rape some white wimminz

I fully expect this Pope to convert to Islam.

>1,500 year old

Sooooo... an extra incerpt to the biblical tale about Mohammed written right about the time when Mohammed was raping a 9 year old and coming to power, all about how Mohammed is allegedly legitimate?

IMAGINE MY SHOCK.

He's Peter the Roman. The last Pope.

>Yes Goy, the Cube of Total Sublimation of Will will be wonderful for you

Knowing the way in which Islam commits a blood sacrifice to bless a demon they are worshiping the anti-Christ in broad daylight.

Its come down to this; The good will of the Christian faith which has created modern day as we know it..vs...a hate-spreading,homophobic, xenophobic, slave-mongering, genocidal, totalitarian, blood sacrificing, woman beating, Satan worshiping moon cult named Islam that masquerades as a "religion".

He sure did predict it in Matthew 7:15:
>"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
And let's just quote the following verses as well:
>16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
>17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.
>18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.
>19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
>20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Theologically and soteriologically the idea of Jesus predicting the coming of "Prophet Muhammad" in a positive sense is preposterous. It would be silly even if Muhammad's teaching accorded with that of Christ, but given what the Qur'an teaches the idea is nothing short of laughable. Religious illiteracy enables these harebrained ideas.

Found it.

didn't john wrote that? a disciple of Jesus himself?

nice

Muhammad really was the final prophet? I....I guess I'm a Muslim now....

this

and also to beware the false prophets. This could be what Jesus and others were warning us of. False "discoveries" to shake our faith.

its false evidence that has been made to help destroy Christianity and the west.

plus the two witnesses Jesus takes about hasn't come about yet, which is even written in revelations

Right? I mean -which- Muhammad are they talking about here? There must be/have been at least a billion of them.

Love these literalists who are forced to shit themselves everytime a slightly different bible version appears.

>Little do they know, these books exist because humans wanted to find the Christ within, and that they point the way to gnosis and revelation of self.
>Little do they know that Jesus is the archetype of that which is within all of us, and that we all can attain.

They think Mohammed is a real prophet, when he was just someone who wrote his own bible, and told everyone it is LITERALLY TRUE.
This is what happens when you take words, and believe them as being literal.

Jesus did not predict anything, ever, the gospels are not literal historical recounts.

t. former Christian who is walking the path of gnosis.

In my fan fiction, Jesus is actually a decepticon too!

Been known for decades, but that Bible is fake (edited by Muslims).

sallallahu alayhi wasallam, my brothers
God is great, allahu akbar
Inshallah!

Christianity is Anti-Christ.

It literally took an ancient mystery religion, told everyone it was actually literally true, then killed anyone who tried to practice it how it's meant to be practiced.
Then it held the world back for 1000 years. Then it killed the reformers. Then it told everyone the world is only 6000 years old, and that anyone who doesn't believe in it will burn in hell for eternity. Literally, it's antihuman, and humans are all christ, so it is anti-christ.

>teacher trying to teach Jesus letters
>This is A/aleph, it is first
>"tell me all about the first"
>it's A.......second is B
>"when you can tell me about the first, I'll tell you about the last
>???
>prophet

Jesus's teachings lead to the creation of Industrial England which later gave birth to technology and modernity as we know it today.

What of Saudi Arabia at the same time? Pillaging, slaughter, camels, drugs, genocide...you know, Islamic sharia. Islam has done nothing but steal other culture's teachings, technology and resources.

If we had failed our galliant efforts in the Crusades to defend Europe from Islamic invasion (they got as far as South France at one point) NONE OF MODERN TECHNOLOGY WOULD EXIST BECAUSE THE 11TH CENTURY PREDATES THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION BY SEVERAL CENTURIES (oh and America would have remained Native American and Vikings would have settled as refugees from Europe).

you followed the wrong church that's why (should have been a non denomination).

> Jesus was predicted in Isaiah 53 as the suffering servant

Huge Sarecan titties!

Jesus isn't a prophet you fucking heathen, he's THE Messiah

The texts are NOT teaching an actual history.

This is why people get messed up, the original NT is allegorical, all the gospels are allegorical.

When you take it as literal it is indeed absurd.
But when you realise they are meant to awaken you to true knowledge, they begin to make sense.

There are NO REAL SOURCES, there are simply some that were slapped together by literalists, you take them as being more reasonable due to social conditioning and that they are comfy. Everyone knows "Matthew, Mark, Luke and John", not many know "Mary, Judas, Thomas, Philip".

When you are a church trying to suppress the truth, you will take the most 'literal friendly' texts you can, when people are allowed to think, read, and uncover the truth for themselves, they are not likely to pay the church taxes, and kiss the priest's ring.

Exactly, Moses and Isaiah were prophets

- nothing exists
- reality is fantasy
- don't believe in god, because he exists
- christ was an atheist and nihilist

What did Kek mean by this

>2016

So what's the follow up on this bullshit?

what exactly did kek mean by that ?

>wrong church
I was a Baptist, and an internet eclectic, even followed the Sanderson1611 meme.
I have 100 bibles on my bookshelf, systematic theology textbooks, even facsimiles of ancient bibles.

>Suffering Servant
The gospels were written around Isaiah 53, and Psalm 22. It is an allegorical text, Think about it, the author is there smashing together prophecies, and going "oh look this one fits this, this one fits that". With Mithraism on the rise, Jews in the diaspora adapted it to fit their religion, Just as ancient Jewish gnostics had constructed their ancient texts. Nobody took it literally. Of course now it seems different, as history is oft written by the victors - in this case the literalists, those who wiped out the gnostics as their teachings of enlightenment and self discovery were so 'dangerous".

Also check out the theory of Isaiah being constructed in 3 sections. No one believes that Isaiah actually wrote all three sections.

Its a Brazilian Normie, begone from this thread for we are debunking filthy islamkuk propaganda.

B-but user, Jesus was dead during that time.. Does that mean he was a zombie?

Pretty retarded famalam.

Praise Jesus. This is the truth. May we not be the ones to whom he says, "depart from me, ye workers of iniquity, I NEVER knew you."

captcha: Church Mexico

link to article?

I'm teaching you the concept of supra-reality.
Humanity is now beginning to live in the post-truth (therefore, post-real) world.

Careful with that edge

Buddhism Tibetan has texts proving the passage of Jesus through Tibet.

But the library can only be opened again when the Dalai Lama returns.

new revelation

Jesus is a time-traveller, as Abraham knew him.

Your idea is very close to what the Ba'hi profess (though they also try their best to incorporate and reconcile Islam with Jesus message; syncretism isn't easy).

praise kek the one true god

fuck jesus the false prophet

You condemn Islam for that when your religion over the space of 1900 years has done the exact same things.

The only way to truly declare yourself a Christian, is to see Christianity for what it truly is, one of many wisdom religions..

Do you really believe Islam is worshipping a demon? If so, your Christianity worships the same demon, only there are different names in each religion.

Yaldabaoth, a.k.a the demiurge, the creator of this reality, the trapper of consciousness. He keeps us here in ignorance, and fills our world with evil. Jesus called him the Father of lies, and you must see past the lies in order to attain gnosis (salvation in literalistic terms, but truly it is knowledge).

Ears to hear and all that.

This is the same Turkey that said Turks were the first ones to colonise America?

LOL

B T F O
T
F
O
ITT : christcucks kikeslaves maximum damage control

>daily mail
>bongistan
I'm 100% certain this is not fake news.

Gnosticism always finds ways to express itself.

I am not reconciling literalistic religions, they are of the demiurge and exist to suppress us and hold us down. I do not believe that the literalistic christianity and the literalistic islam could ever find peace, the only way for people to grow is to cast them aside and walk a new path.

>I was a Baptist, and an internet eclectic
Baptist Church is a denomination
>read jude 1:19
try being non denomination buddy
also Malachi chapter 3 as talks about John the Baptist and Jesus

It's from the Daily Mail.

2/10 troll harder newfag.

>Turks claiming it
>News reporting it
Give it a rest Patrick Smith Cromwell.

1,500yr old manuscript modern aramaic speakers can understamd, yea no sorry. This was found years ago and laughed at by everyone with half a brain.
>This is the same Turkey that said Turks were the first ones to colonise America?
There was a growing aids and std problem in Turkey, they swallowed too much of the Kool Aid and thought they were the master race immune to aids and std's. Turks are special alright, but not in the good way.

Again.

It's from Turks, they are claiming this. News reporting on it. Cry harder, or better yet go on twitter or Facecuck and insult the Turks with pictures of mohammed being fucked by pigs.

Obviously a fake, but a great opportunity for the pope to keep on cucking himself.

almost virgin here how do you guys know they are fake and not real?