JEW HATRED THREAD

FUCK JEWS!!! I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS, ARMY OF JEW SHILLS! TAKE YOUR POUCH OF GOLD AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR HAIRY JEW ASSES! YOU WILL NOT PROPAGANDIZE ME! WHEN IS THE NEXT HITLER COMING ALONG?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls_8jHqTCo8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8&lc=z13nsviodsv0jbojn04cibtxokagwbdo5rs0k.1493163679327201
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ha, dumb goyim is watching his country go to shit and can't do anything to stop it.

Don't incite hatred, just speak the truth.

Leave us alone ;^(

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls_8jHqTCo8

FUCK OFF JEW

Fuck jews

Fuck YOU, asshole!

More truth incoming

Jew

>We condemn Jews because of their religion

>That's why Judaism was racially defined in our Nuremberg Laws

Pure tomfoolery.

>ITT
>Op is mad because he got cucked by joos

I fucking hate jews. Why the FUCK would you betray your own species so many times throughout history? Jews need to be systematically murdered and their brains need to be tested to find out what's wrong with them.

I have been spending too much time on /pol I read this as "Jews Attack"

Someone do a funny merchant meme with it? would be great :)

I wouldn't have a problem being Jewish if everyone wasn't a dick to us all the time.

You are either evil or mentally ill to want to kill lots of people. I don't think any brain tests are needed, though.

t. vegetates in polish ghetto

>You need to wave your arms around though

Why? Just be a dick, don't pretend it's some kind of ideology.

No, your jew tricks will never work on me. I am a man who LOVES the human race.

Jews make up .01% of the population yet have won 22% of all Nobel prizes

What's your point here?

Glad you asked. We are the master people.

Obama has won a nobel peace prize. Obama is a warmongering piece of shit that also hates the human race. Fuck off, jew.

I guess Jews don't count as human in your worldview except when it comes to judgment because no one hates animals.

Your kind has ruined everything. Fuck off jewish scum. I hope you get extra dose of gas.
Cheers mate.

That sentence has no meaning whatsoever. GOD I FUCKING HATE JEWS

>Jews and Obama hate the human race
>I LOVE the human race which is why I advocate for the murder of millions of innocent people

You never learned the difference between Right and Wrong.

Most of their accomplishments is complementary.
What about socrates? Platou? Aristotle? Decartes? Newton? Al-khawarismi? Faraday?
If we were to give Nobel prizes to true innovators the jews would have 0.1% of the Nobel prizes.

you burger bro?
you just jealous because jews have better community and outsmart you on every field
don't hate the jew hate the game, be more like jew

I didn't ruin anything, you guys are the evil assholes who make the world a SAD and SHITTY place to live.

HAHAHA I get it now, you're getting paid for this. Almost got me to try!

>Typing out laughter on Sup Forums
>Accusation of paid shillery

Jesus Christ you're an idiot, I should never have engaged you just hurt my feelings is all.

He has learned the difference between being a jew and being a human worthy of living.

Lol fucking jews

Beta nu male cucks

I didn't choose to be born Jewish which is my """crime""" that I had no hand in committing.

Besides, I bet you're not even that great yourself, what with your collection of shitty Internet pictures to post.

People are so shit.

There it is, the name calling when you're found out. You're not a jew, you just work for them, real jews aren't as predictable

What's the jew community like in Eesti?

I'm a mischling Jew I guess but I haven't been "found it" I genuinely find accusations of paid shillery and HAHAHAHAHA typed out Internet laughter retarded.

CALL TO ARMS

SPREAD #ARISTOMACRON

ROTHSCHILLS WONT HAVE IT THIS TIME

Almost non-existent. Politicians and media still get Soros funding through open foundation tho.

left is saturn (pun intended)

>Almost non-existent.

That's too bad, maybe if you met some Jewish people you wouldn't be such a piece of shit about it.

well said oldest ally

Your crime is not killing yourself and your jew riddled family.

Atleast if I'm ever lonely, I've got a ton of shills working around the clock to keep me company

hheheh. I saw jaws as jews too. Wew.

Imaagine if someone told you to kill your family? How would that make you feel?

I know goyim have a really hard time understanding basic moral concepts but this shouldn't even be that hard.

I'll come and meet your personal gas chamber you jewish prick.

>prick

I'm not the prick here, you're the one being an aggressive piece of shit from post one I haven't insulted you or your family or told you to kill yourself or posted anti-Estonian shit.

Who is the prick?

Do you work in the media, jew?

A polish jew living in canada...the international jew

>meet jews
The average person will never meet the jew. They exist only in their palaces of gold and little girls. That's why it's so easy to be like "HAVE YOU EVA MET A JEW???? THEY'RE SOOOO NICE!!!!"

What? No.

Where the fuck is my palace of gold and little girls??

Like I said, you're not a real jew. Get out

are you really trying to reason with him? he probably laughed at this just because he made you "feel"

You're still a young jew. All will be handed to you, no worries Jew Jewenstein.

They really need to be exterminated, tbqh.

Lol I'm 32 and my parents are retired living on a fixed income.

Wtf how would you like it if people were talking about ""exterminating"" you, you fucking psychopath?

Probably the most accurate prophecy of Goebbels.

>jew is now taking our digits.
It's like the whole world is not enough for this little international element here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8&lc=z13nsviodsv0jbojn04cibtxokagwbdo5rs0k.1493163679327201

EXPLAIN THIS JUDEN!

(((Google))) is starting to shut down bad goy right-wing channels on (((YouTube))) now btw - (((They))) axed face of a dying nation, including its backup channel.

Yup. In order to rid this world of jewish stink we need to ventilate it with nuclear weaponry. That way we can give evolution another try and hopefully no jew develops from round two.

We've won and taken your board while you flee to other chans. You are a failure and we will make good use of you, like the goyim you are.

>Schlomo Goldstein actually believes this

It makes sense that they are taking Chinese wives now. It was very easy for them to breed and produce European looking kids in order to subvert Europe. next step is the Asians.