Moldylocks was throwing IEDs, NOT BOTTLES

Apparently, the guy who took a swing at her had been a former marine/Iraq veteran.
>Sees bottle thrower
>Notices something up
>Turns out she's dropping explosives into the bottles
>Glass shrapnel, banned even by Geneva Convention
>Glass can't be seen by x-ray
>Somewhat similar from carbon fiber encased bombs
>Sound of explosions in original footage
When she said she was looking to take scalps? She wasn't just talking big. Her post is proof of intent of use of improvised weaponry.

Original Footage
youtube.com/watch?v=lBvBUy0sYrU
Additional Details
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE42ZhnuDTc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-80_(explosive)
youtube.com/watch?v=mQw4DSaPpcc
youtube.com/watch?v=yWIv7XwzCKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

On top of this, the media presented this cunt as some sort of hero. The guy who noticed and went for her (the Veteran)? Well, he's some sort of Nazi, I suppose.

Apparently getting the right wing crowd during the ANTIFA attack to charge their assailants is some sort of crime. Well with ANTIFA using IEDs, and this lack of police interference? What's next?

Its starting to look like this will culminate into the same bullshit argument the degenerate left maintains against any measure of self defense. We know that ANTIFA isn't even try hard yet, but if any lethal attempt of self defense was made by the Right?

The insulting part? The bottles thrown seemed simple, and the explosions could have been... Anything in a protest, right?
>wrong
One credit to this ANTIFA cunt, though. It's an effective IED.

Well, the slide threads certainly seem to be in bloom. Looks like we really are still being raided.

Bump

This deserves replies
Commie terrorists need to hang from lightposts

Bumpu

I'm in no hurry to let this thread die. This needs to circulate.

WOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAH

Is there any source for this at all besides some autist's Youtube videos? Sounds more like he's making shit up to get hits for ad money.

Bump

Why would the innocent be nervous about what is supposedly a peaceful protest?

LITERALLY FUCKING TERRORISTS
GET IN HERE
IN
HERE

also kys you T_D larper

Shill detected

bump

I want someone familiar with explosives to take a look. I'm no bomb expert, not sure if you are.

hi Jason

Makes me wonder why this thread isn't even getting on page 10.

Can't wait for these eunuchs, gimps, and trannies to start the revolution they always LARP about.

Not an explosives expert but I like to blow shit up, fire crackers in bottles aren't that dangerous.

Nice shill thread, you Drumpfkins too afraid to face the fact that president Cheeto got BTFO?

LITERALLY no proof besides a Youtube video and a Sup Forums post. Stop making shit up you fucking greedy faggot, I'm sick of cucks like you and Cernovich constantly trying to insert yourself into the middle of events for that sweet ad money. Kill yourself.

Chuck em at someone, get them on the shoulders/head. Effectiveness then?

Excellent argument.

have a bump

Moldilocks was throwing tactical nukes

The only "proof" you have is that there was an explosion sound around the same time she threw the bottle. Could you be any more obvious in trying to get hits for ad money? It's not even an interesting story like Pizzagate. Be more elaborate in your attempts to get those sweet upboats.

Basically an MRE bomb but with fireworks as the explosive instead of those heating packets?

Harmless but still a felony.

You climate change denying piece of shit, ill fuck you up irl.

false

No more dangerous then throwing a bottle, if it lands on the ground then it's gonna break before the cracker goes off, only way to get the shrapnel effect is to leave it on the ground or be holding it, even then it's not very bad, might break the skin but it won't cause anything major.

Bring your charts, maybe you'll trip on those too.

>They only make videos for ad money, those greedy fucks
>We should redistribute the wealth guys

Well, at least there's still room for a felony if this isn't just sensationalism

As dumb as I think they are, I don't think any of them are as dumb as to legitimately try to bomb a rally. We're not at that stage yet

Not an argument. Jewry is Jewry, and there's no tactic Jewier than making shit up to make money.

Sup Forums is under 24/7/365 assault, this is nothing new

bampu desu

>jason blaha

LOCK HER UP

Your ascribing malicious intent with zero proof.

You are just as bad.

We've got nothing proved, either way. Even if it turned out to be less than lethal, its worth looking into.

don't fall for this shitty bait ... cunts woulda been lacerated to bits ....

see

There's no prove abput that do

Then actually contribute in one direction. I brought this to Sup Forums because I thought it was worth review.

>just firecrackers
An m80 is a quarter stick of TNT. It can maim and even kill someone on its own when used offensively. When it's put into a bottle to produce glass shrapnel it's even worse.

look a bit like bait to me

See
>Get to work, cunts

leaf, you have to understand that the ones exposing those idiots are CIA agents having some fun and using Sup Forums as escape goat

Say that again, but slower.
>You'd think NGO backed CIA would want to keep this under wraps?

My crackers are homemade and are just 308 bullets with a fuse in place of a primer, tell me more about these m80s, they fun?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-80_(explosive)
They're illegal in this leafland, due to lethality. That much I knew going in, but looks like they can do some damage.

Looks like they're better at breaking trashcans than ANTIFA.
youtube.com/watch?v=mQw4DSaPpcc

an M80 is a lot stronger than a firecracker.

Got a proper video of a true M-80 in a glass bottle.

That's about the same as my ones, I'm not a retard who stands 5m away and watches though.

Imagine the chaos that would cause going off 3 metres above a crowd. Thousands of glass shards raining into people's eyes, shirts, gloves. Shit would be fucked.

Not sure who would expect exploding glass in the confusion of a protest.

You're right. If she actually mixed KClO4 & Al (without proper license)to create an M80 and use it as a weapon against someone, she would be fucked.
That would be legit terrorism.

Technically, being with the ANTIFA crowd to be violent at a political protest is Terrorism alone. Bringing explosives?

You can see glass on x rays

So warrior instincts/fight-or-flight because he perceives an immediate danger to his or others' lives, and acts swiftly to subdue such threat, yet demonized by the media, gotcha

Fucking hang this kike bitch

OP is a fucking retard 15 year old. How was school?

Its not a ferrous metal. I know that enough to fuck with finding shrapnel.

Nigga it's just m80s, calm down.

>video very clearly cuts through this guy's skin

>LOLNOPE NOT DANGEROUS AT ALL

Dumb fuck, have you considered, for even the tiniest second, how much more effective these things get when you're sandwiched in a wall of bodies? Fucking loose black powder in a pill bottle is enough to fuck someone up, add in thick ass wine bottle glass and you have yourself a proper IED.

Yeah?

You should see what happens when they're not retarded and start banding chains together.

That's correct. I'm just saying that creating an explosive device to cause harm, is highly illegal. (more so than just being with Antifa) It's not the same as putting fireworks into a glass bottle, she actually took steps to create the explosive. The extra pre-meditation seems cruel and it's not like somebody came up to her and said, "here, light this and stuff it in that bottle". She knew what she was doing.

If you don't want to get overrun in a protest, you take a tight formation. Feel free to fuck off to /k/ and lurk for a few years.

Sorry, thought you were one of the 'explosives aren't dangerous' shills in this thread.

>If you don't want to get overrun in a protest, you take a tight formation.

Not if there's shrapnel weapons involved

Therefore making them effective. Alternatively, enjoy the ANTIFA's visitor cente- I mean, the hospital.

>You should see what happens when they're not retarded and start banding chains together.

I meant the chains of m80s, they're packaged in bricks usually.

Damn.

Contact the ATF immediately with the footage

Damiano is gonna get charged. All your amount of shilling wont change that fact.

get her arrested. she will go away for along time for this.

I'd care, if I knew she wouldn't just springboard this into whoring herself out more and making money from it.

The day of the rope is coming.....

Dude it was obviously a molotov cocktail.
Which is federally illegal anyways.

At the very least, ATF should pick up their m80 connect, I've seen a few different vids from people from the cali outfits hucking them around.

Done. just reported this, she gonna see 5 years at least.

Contact the ATF

Literal warcrimes. Send her to the Hague

For JTAG the ATF and FBI

stop with the obsession over this girl.

spencer did a thing, she did a thing, fuck it. go do something important.

>she became a minor celebrity
>you're still jack shit

you alt right fags always lose

She needs to be interrogated by the ATF before Thursday, keep Ann Coulter safe.

I'm just glad you're here to tell me about it.

And this is also how a black guy shoots at a thread.

Moldylocks was actually using Zyklon B.

Anarchists cookbook is on berkleys website they teach improvised bombs like that in there

She might end up in prison
Her house needs to be raided and she needs to be questioned

Bump.

Its a good thing that the cookbook is an antiquated pile of shit

John Podesta funded anarchist Dylan petrohilos just got his house raided over smokebombs and m-80's