Scot/pol/ - blood and soil edition

Thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=CKT7qxk9-pw

As one pointed out earlier, 'wha shid wi do wae oorsels?'

I'm pro independence, pro EU. All the negative stories we get about the EU come from England and their inadequacy complex that they are part of a continental system.

I voted for Brexit, but now I realise what a mistake it was. I also voted for independence, and will again. The main thing which I dislike about the EU is the fishing waters thing. I'm sick of England - a country who disdains openly - overruling us, oppressing us culturally and politically, and deciding what we do.

I'm also sick to the fucking teeth of England stealing my fucking tax money and then throwing me a few pennies. We subsidise these fucking wankers so they can sit and be unproductive trade-deficit wankstains whilst we work.

>Inb4 English statistical manipulation
Go factor in the 30-50% of Scottish businesses registered in London, you fucking rats.

Also, these cunts spitefully and opportunistically base one of the most destructive nuclear arsenals in the world within killing range of our major population centres in the central belt.

Really just fuck these total cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WgskbClWZ68
twitter.com/scotelects/status/856414943259873280
youtube.com/watch?v=tqHCvjRX9Ys
youtu.be/t6qoQ7UvEBk?t=14
gov.scot/Topics/Statistics/Browse/Economy/GERS/GERS201608xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's kill some curry munchers and gooks

Just got back via Brussels - there was a flight to Tel Aviv and the Jews were all dressed up. Don't know how u can hack living among them lot m9. Jewish birds are fit as fuck tho.

Start buying guns

The day's coming, I reckon
youtube.com/watch?v=WgskbClWZ68

Och aye, we want oor FREEDOM

to sell Scotland to the EU.

"Independence" my backside.

>overruling us, oppressing us culturally and politically, and deciding what we do.
Care to elaborate?

Aye to the EU we can leave any time we choose if it suits us, as opposed to the fucking shambles of having to beg our master to allow us to decide what we want to do - which he refuses for obvious fucking reasons - conflict of interest.

there's a bucket more we do oorsels as part of the EU than with you foreign scum

>how u can hack living among
Diaspora bubble

real jock hours who up

Implying that's where the border is going m8. Redraw that line across the humber.
Bearsden reporting.

>Calls other Brits foreign scum
>Wants to be in a future political union with people who don't even speak the same language

You're a special kind of spastic

This might surprise you, mate, but there was a vote a few years back. Guess what - it was a NO result.

Also, foreign scum? My ancestors have been Scottish as far back as you can imagine, thanks. I'm as Scottish as you are.

twitter.com/scotelects/status/856414943259873280

emphasis on the scum - you too cunt
aye and they're turning in their graves you little pansy

O flower of Scotland...

Scotland is subsidized by england, you have nothing, no currency, no central back, no value (oil is so cheap) youre either mentally retarded or bait. Take a look at germany/sweden. If you vote for independence you will be next on that list.

>inb4 muh bitter Englishman

Im welsh you faggot

go eat some deep fried mars bar

>I'm pro independence, pro EU

Stopped reading there.

Go fuck yourself with a rake

>I'm sick of England - a country who disdains openly - overruling us, oppressing us culturally and politically, and deciding what we do.

We'll see how sick of us you are when the bennies dry up, Ewan.

Best thread

wait, why are you on Sup Forums again?
Scotland going independent while i dont oppose it in principle would have utterly fucked us over in 2014. Even several top snp people admit this openly in their propaganda rag.

As for the EU, if you are in any way a Sup Forumsack you would realize that an indy Scot would almost certainly turn into Sweden on steroids.

Besides, things are changing. The whole england v scotland thing is over now. Or in their words those days are past now and in the past they must remain. We're going to have to realize that us and the English (and other white, western countries) have more in common with each other than we do with muslims and other nonwhites.

I imagine they'd be far upset that you want to unleash the gate to a million shitskins and turn Scotland as brown as can be.

You're not nationalist, you're not independent and you're not going anywhere.

>overruling us, oppressing us culturally and politically, and deciding what we do.
C'mon, elaborate? you sound like a hormonal teen.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqHCvjRX9Ys

Welsh - so English then. Fuck off back where you belong sipping master's semen you prick.
Aye - the bennies we dripfeed you.
Retard detected. You've been conned. Big time.
Tl;dr Fuck off.
Back to Eng/pol/, foreigner
Care to fuck off and come to your own conclusionst?

This

Preusse is obese

>Aye - the bennies we dripfeed you.

Show me a source.

This.

They don't even want independence because they can't do it. They will either have a Scottish Pound link to the British Pound or the Euro, in both cases they won't be in control of their own currency and therefore their economy. Submitting to Brussels means they won't make some of their own laws, and they will have less power in Brussels than they do in Westminster currently.

Don't control your own economy + Don't make your own laws = not independent.

You're the Achmed LARPING as a scot nationalist. Want all your goatfucking mates to come over here?

So you are a hormonal teenager?

desu OP is being a bit of an emotional fag

I only want independence because I'd rather scotland be a boring, orderly northern european social democracy than whatever the hell england is turning into

and also

The source is the entire shithole business deprived hellscape that is England outside of London, compared with Scotland which.
>They
Literally fuck off back to your containment thread, prick

"muh scum"

You've got no argument because you know you haven't a leg to stand on in this debate. Pro-indy and pro-EU, what a bloody joke.

>Insulting me rather than refuting what I'm saying

Adorno.

Well done, good boy, pat on the back. Now fuck off.

>The source is the entire shithole busin-

So there's no source. This thread is pathetic, bye.

Goodnight, and fuck ralottayeez

>OP
youtu.be/t6qoQ7UvEBk?t=14

He's wrong. Here's a source from Gers showing the contrary:

gov.scot/Topics/Statistics/Browse/Economy/GERS/GERS201608xls

Pic related for people too lazy to read it.

show me one source that shows scotland funds england. Even the EU rejected you hahaha, fucking jersey has a better chance of geting into the eu than fucking SKIRTland

See England subsidises Scotland

With non-Germanic foreign subhumans?

Holy shit, are all scots like this? Going to uni in scotland and there better not be many tards that want muh independence and get all bitter about it

>I'm pro independence, pro EU

I bet you breathe through your mouth too.

Really depressed, feel like cutting my self again. Might punch my self in the ribs.

Unfortunately, most young Scottish adults are "MUH INDEPENDENCE" because young people are fucking idiots.

Englishman here, keep fighting everyone. The lelz are good.

Bay City Rollers 2017

fuk

someone send me a 4 year supply of benzos so I can stay pacified enough to not uppercut the irn bru out of these idiots

don't scots always spout shit about the oil industry and how it's scotland's oil?

Oh

>vowels, why?

Top kek

So how does it feel living in an almost communist shithole where it rains all the time, the women are ugly junkies and your neighbor is a Paki?

t. Expat Scot.

imagine having an actual functional healthcare system unlike england, free medication, free education and public services that aren't 3rd world tier while essentially paying the same amount of tax as elsewhere

proof that social democracy functions just fine in countries that are 96% white

>That pic
Jesus Christ, the Scotland of my youth truely is dead.

>Free
"No". Also your NHS is in a dire situation and didn't Nicola steal a load of money and claim it "went missing" that was supposed to be pumped into your NHS?

lel Scotland you're so pathetic.

Australia is enriched with Mediterranean and slant eyed subhumans, so it's not that much better than the UK