White Racism Rising?

Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago?If so, what is causing it? I am seeing more mainstream types aware of Sup Forums type things and less totally opposed to them.

How can we stop the rise of 1950s style bigotry?

I tried to get into an AltRight group in my area, and these guys seemed to regard other races as just a joke. It was kind of horrifying. They were like all the horrible things we hate about (((kikes))) on Sup Forums:
-tribal
-acts like Jews/gypsies
-believes in collectivism
-believes in groups as important
-OY VEY MUH RACE IS OPPRESSED
-OY VEY WHY DONT WE HAS A HOMELANDS
-OY VEY MUH PEOPLE MATTER
-WE WUZ EUROPEANS CREATING CIVILIZATION

Let me tell you about these freaking guys!!! It's like they thought the civil rights movement never happened. It's like they don't even consider non-whites to be their people, which in a sense is false because WE. ARE. AMERICANS. It was surreal!!

We need to support our race, but NOT BECOME TRIBAL RETARDS WHO DISRESPECT INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE BORN NON-WHITE. DISRESPECT PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY BAD. NOT ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGERS! WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Discuss

>ps-I am a Trump supporter balls deep in Southern Commiefornia and racial polarization increasing is NOT good, it feels "different" here in the last 1-2 yrs. We need to come together, now!
>I am prowhite but NOT ANTI-NONWHITE. BIG DIFFERENCE! We need to stop bigotry! Sup Forums is NOT bigoted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjLW6Ak31xw
youtube.com/watch?v=OnpBMRP-tFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cuck

fuck you not an argument, you think jokes about other races like they ate subhuman is so funny? You try to be them and then tell me how it feels asshole!

What are you going to do about it?

>We need to support our race, but NOT BECOME TRIBAL RETARDS WHO DISRESPECT INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE BORN NON-WHITE. DISRESPECT PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY BAD. NOT ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGERS! WAKE THE FUCK UP!
hear hear

>Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago?

only slightly.

>If so, what is causing it?

white people are smart and are leaving behind dead-end ideas like yours to seek racial survival.

>I am seeing more mainstream types aware of Sup Forums type things and less totally opposed to them.

good.

>I tried to get into an AltRight group in my area, and these guys seemed to regard other races as just a joke.

they pretty much are.

>-believes in collectivism
>-believes in groups as important

if you're not thinking and acting collectively for white survival, you might be literally a mental retard. individualism is fully debunked trash for brain-battered bluepills.

>It's like they don't even consider non-whites to be their people, which in a sense is false because WE. ARE. AMERICANS. It was surreal!!

blacks aren't even the same species as us.

thanks user

>blacks aren't even the same species as us.
you're insane

they have no neanderthal DNA at all. they are literally not the same species as us.

you can thank the black people for that.

Nice try kike shill
>civic nationalism
Remember that Jews infiltrate and imitate the opposition !! This is a shill

so what?

Jew detected

Being 1/16 Jewish makes me a Jew now? Fuck off. You're full of shit.

fuck off troll

I wonder who could be behind this post

This is why we've been sounding the alarm. Don't rile white people up. You have no idea the consequences of doing so, and a brief look at our history should have taught you that.

Faggot

Theme song of white nationalists:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjLW6Ak31xw

There is absolutely nothing wrong about that unless they are violently assaulting people on the streets like thugs

we're breaking the conditioning.

the problem is, the faggot left is also upping the ante with shit like bill nye and funding antifa out the ass.

FPBP
non-SJW Libertarian is a subhuman evolutionary deficient moron

What's wrong with being racist?

there's nothing wrong with them violently assaulting people on the streets like thugs if it advances the cause.

>White Racism Rising?

I hope so, but I'm not really seeing it

One drop rule. Sorry kike. Raus!

Exactly. You are either full blooded European aka White or not

are you serious?

luckily it's still mostly underground, but it's a rising thing, I was very briefly in the Alt Right thing, but I realized that these guys LITERALLY ARE TOTALLY TRIBAL.

Being tribal is unamerican. That's my beef. Also they like to mock America mercilessly.

Turning the proletariat against itself so they're too busy fighting each other is the key tactic of the bourgeoisie.

>being tribal is unamerican
Being anything other than pure Brit/German/Dutch is unamerican. Learn something about the a Founding Fathers and the year 1790

This desu.

Saged as bait.

Yes racism is rising, because (((they))) have pushed a whites vs non-whites agenda.

This has had a two part effect.
1) whites are sick of the rest of the races acting like we are the cause of all problems/being racist despite our best efforts to be civil
2) racism is normalized as people believe everything is racist. Why get called a racist for being colorblind when you can get called a racist for actually hating niggers?

>mfw the last Sam Harris podcast had Charles Murray of The Bell Curve on and they were both talking frankly about how it's an objective scientific fact that blacks are low IQ and the only people who dispute this are butthurt lefties

/thread
>oy vey whites are waking up

this is retarded. I'm White. just not a nazi faggot like you.

1/16 Jewish is still pure enough to be Aryan in the third reich. lmfao

unsage

Reich had a bad record on race. You are not European. You are a negro. One drop rule

yeah sure shit skin

You sound like a cuck bitch ,Leave

In the next decade, groups will pop up seeking the preservation of the white race, I will be joining them. I suggest you move to Africa where you belong. The opinion of non-whites does not matter when it comes to this goal.

1/16 Jewish isn't negro, you retarded ape, how dumb are you

wtf. 1/16 Jewish is White. Faggot. I hate kikes, btw, but not because they're born kikes, but because they're evil.

>pushing white people into a corner has consequences
Can't imagine why. Most of us aren't suicidal cucks.

>1/16 Jewish is still pure enough to be Aryan in the third reich

move to israel.

eliminate all minorities . Auschwitz is the only solution , end of debate

Only a fucking Jew would remember a great-great-grandparent as a Jew.

Nobody knows they are 1/16th anything.

Jews could stop all of this with concession on immigration but they won't.

>1/16 Jewish guy
>Nonwhite
Na. I'm just not an idiot.

psycho. Stop making Sup Forums look retarded. Stupid asshole.

A lot of people do genealogical research for fun. 2 yrs ago, I discovered that my eastern european great great grandpa wasn't a Russian, but a Jewish convert to Christianity.

The more you know.

>Being tribal is unamerican

So what? if they think that minority groups are acting tribal, it'd be foolish of them to still act like individualists

Also...
>WE WUZ EUROPEANS
Isn't a thing.
The world in which you live, and all of it's amenities were created by the white man.

black people are subhuman scum , making funny noises in the subway , being non - productive , producing millions of niggers . AUSCHWITZ is the cure ! Auschwitz is the ONLY SOLUTION !

Blacks need to go back to Africa. This isn't an anti non-white sentiment. If you're more of a fan of civic nationalism I suggest you go to t_D.

Racism is rising because fat teenage jews are talking about the upcoming racewar from their garages.
youtube.com/watch?v=OnpBMRP-tFQ

agreed.

I realize that 99% of kikes are out enemies, but also you can't just HATE THEM ALL JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE JEWISH. We can't give in to the power of hate. Hate is what the elites want us to do.

We need to be free from that mind control technology!

Thats why most Americans are white. Few nonwhites can be real Americans. Identity politics is a marxist load of shit.

>a fucking burger

halt deine Fresse du beschissener judennigger

All Jews have negro blood, you are a part jew. Therefore you are part negro. That means you are a nigger. One drop rule

You could have chosen to listen.
We warned you.
You laughed.

Once white people get on board you have unleashed an unstoppable hate machine. It takes forever to get started but once it does, may God have mercy on you, for we won't.

stupid Russian faggot pls go.

The goyim are becoming wise to their (((plan))) and we're starting to think exactly like Hitler. I have noticed a rise as well.

we are rebelling against stupid shit like blm and occupy and bill nye and fuck you i never denied a black man (or a woman or a faggot) a job or a raise or refused to do business with him based on race or anything other than merit and fuck you i'm sick of being the butt of every joke when i don't dare have a giggle at anybody else's expense and fuck you i never owned a slave and fuck you i earned every fucking thing i have and you are pushing me dangerously too far
tl;dr; cause fuck you i'm sick of your shit

Ay sheeit man I hear u b sayin sheeit about us niggas n sayin we munkeez and beelong in konsintrayshun camps bix nood mudafugga.

Wat do?

touche, burger, I just don't want to see them in jail before a larger movement can begin

>Few nonwhites can be real Americans.
>Identity politics is a marxist load of shit.

What in god's name is that?
>claims to not want to play identity politics
>while playing identity politics

you're helping antiwhites retard, you need to stop playing identity politics.

Nazism makes us look scary to other groups, which makes them want to attack us. Fuck you. You're just helping antiwhites.

ANTIWHITE IS AS STUPID AS PROWHITE. FUCKING STOP IT.

IDENTITY POLITICS IS FUCKING CANCER.

PERIOD!

but it's true, though, because more whites are not racist WHICH IS GOOD.

Whites are becoming slightly more racist than 5 yrs ago, which is horrible, can we please stop that shit?

What makes us so great is that we AREN'T racist like Jews, Blacks and Hispanics. That's not identity politics, it's just reality. Wake the fuck up!

Whites being racist is the only thing that can save our people and culture.

Why is it a bad thing?

everyone else is banding together. the only thing you accomplish with this retarded aversion to "identity politics" is that instead of dying under a brown wave of civilizational annihilation, you die under a brown wave of civilizational annihilation claiming to have stuck to your principles.

your principles are fucking useless.

are germans allowed to joke about the holocaust? will merkel personally track you down?

What has made us so unique and awesome is that we AREN'T tribal or bigoted. Nonwhites are the ultimate racists. This has always been true. Why does NO ONE SEE IT?

>everyone else is banding together.
like trashy idiots, like tribal primitives, yea

I mean... on some level I used to want a white community and to feel part of it, but recently I've decided it's just wrong. It's just wrong to not be an individualist. I mean it's just wrong, sorry.

no, you retarded fuck. what has flooded our countries with nasty third world parasites breeding like rats and wiping out everything we've built is that we are the only ones stupid enough to listen to people like you.

>15 posts by this id
You are a very dedicated shitposter. I salute you.

>recently
Okay. Gets out of hands really. Now this is the infamous namefag "non-SJW Libertarian". Feel free to leave your emails here, so I can give you his private inßo so you can mess with him a little

>Nonwhites are the ultimate racists. This has always been true. Why does NO ONE SEE IT?

People see it and they are seeing that the non-racist egalitarian views of whites aren't going to save them from getting colonized by blacks, arabs, latinos, asians, etc.

This is a copy pasta post. I've seen this before. This isn't right. Fbi fuck off

on some level I can understand what you mean, OK? I am sympathetic to white identity politics, but the emergence of OUTRIGHT HATEFUL BIGOTED BULLSHIT scares me.

I tried to join my local altright group and steer them away from bigotry and tribal group-think, but it seemed like they were dedicated to TeamWhite uber alles, it was kind of astounding.

white people are too domesticated, to the point of being pushed into extiction by jew policy, you guys need to push back, fuck peoples feelings. when their done with you they will come after us you guys are the only ones capable of beating them

this matters to me

whats my email faggot? u don't have it.

agreed, but the way to win isn't to BECOME LIKE JEWS, WITH GROUPTHINK AND TRIBAL LOYALTY.

TRIBAL LOYALTY AND GROUPTHINK IS WHAT MAKES JEWS SUCH FUCKING ASSHOLES WHO NEVER STOP WITH THEIR FUCKING AGENDA

WAKE UP!

>I can't into game theory and why group strategy works

Quit being a psy op leftist pussy and man up because white identity is American identity, it's about damn time we rise again, there is no stop to racism you illiterate filthy excuse for a human being

There is evidence that the MSM is fanning the flames of hatred and divisiveness, we know they employ alt right fakers and Internet shill tactics, or how they send out people to provoke violence and film it. We know how that mayor and police chief look away from violence. We know they are interested in painting people as racist and turning our focus away from eliminating identity politics (which we know is the true source of racism and globalism). We know they are trying to lump in people that doubt the jfk warren commission or the 9/11 commission- along with flat earthers and pizzagaters and trying to weaponize the term "conspiracy theorist" like they did in 1967, along with the term "fake news". So what can we take away from these thing So? How do we adapt?

I think we need to work together as whites, but not in a blind tribal way, just in a humanistic way

There are plenty of blacks, jews and mexicans who support our people. We don't need t oshut them out.

Look, there is nothing as disgusting as Zionist tribal bullshit which is supremacist. Whites are great because we were openminded and never supremacist losers like other races always were.

Wake the fuck up. We can't defend our race BY BECOMING PRIMITIVE BARBARIANS.

Other races need to learn from us, and become individuals. It's just a fact.

The AltRight group I was in was all trying to get me to feel close to them because they're white. shit like "We're your people" and "we need to be loyal to each other". I was buying into it for a while, until I realized that it's 100% antiamerican crap, also they worship fucking fascism, it's nuts.

On a sense you're right, White identity is American identity, but that was never about hating or trashing other groups. We can't just become FUCKING NEO NAZI SHITHEADS. (((they))) want us to be neo nazi losers so they can beat us.

One dude in my local altright thing literally said he thought it would be nice if America BECAME FASCIST.

I support my people, but I won't support blind rightwing nutjobs who want to hate everyone and have a fucking 1800s worldview. This is now, and the progress we have made isn't ALL BAD! Some is (like feminism), but some (like civil rights) is not.

WAKE UP!

this right here. Stop hating and fighting. Just support white people without being a closedminded bunch of nazi extremists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*alongside

>So? How do we adapt?
not sure but that altright group scared me shitless, these guys had like this "muh people" attitude. Like they think belonging to a white community is soooo important like right up there with religion and happiness.

Yeah fascism is not my thing either but seriously we need white identity more than ever because the horrible acts that are done to us and how they use us like we are trash or worthless, it's not right, and the movement is most definitely civil, we use the law whilst the left is anti law / real fascists, compare antifa to alt right (honestly hate the word alt right)

Lurk more, nigger-jew. You need to break the programming. Learn some history, too. Even if you are just trolling you should stick around and read some redpill threads.

>We need to support our race, but NOT BECOME TRIBAL RETARDS

you really can't have one without the other

it just scares me, because it's like.... how are we ever going to change the world if we are so hateful and different from normal people

I tried to get these guys to admit that some Jews and Blacks are OK, and they looked at me like I was insane. It was like being in oppositeland, or bizarroworld. It was surreal and creepy.

I want to be pro-white, but NEVER in an extremist or hateful way.

White people before the 1960s WERE kind of bigoted assholes, OK? We are better than we used to. We CAN NOT ALLOW THE RE-EMERGENCE OF 1950S STYLE BIGOTED BULLSHIT.

That's all I wanna say.

Are all Blacks who love their people tribal retards? Bulllshit.

I have been on Sup Forums for two years, and I have even been to two real life Sup Forums-tier groups. I wanted to be part of white nationalism, but they were just too intolerant.

It was kind of cool but also... I mean... can you imagine being around people who will talk about other races like they are just crap? It's like they had no respect, at all.

Also, they expected me to be 100% loyal to them and feel tribal. I told them it felt like Zionism, which I pointed out is fucked up, one dude even said YEA THE ALTRIGHT IS KIND OF LIKE ZIONISM FOR WHITE PEOPLE.

SERIOUSLY??????/

I AM COMPLETELY AGAINST THE JWO AND THEIR BULLSHIT! JEWS ARE RUINING THE WEST BECAUSE THEY ARE TRIBAL SEMITIC BACKSTABBERS! SO THE ALTRIGHT WANTS TO MAKE US BECOME LIKE THEM- JUST TO STOP THEM?

It's not worth it.

Gee, maybe because whites are tiring of the fun fad of working against their own best interests. Mexicans, blacks, Asians are all busting their ass to be dominant meanwhile whites still believe "tolerance is a virtue"
Not for much longer.

>>Are all Blacks who love their people tribal retards? Bulllshit.

Yes, just look at Don Lemon who blamed the kidnapping of that white retard on "bad home training" or whatever.

>Gee, maybe because whites are tiring of the fun fad of working against their own best interests. Mexicans, blacks, Asians are all busting their ass to be dominant meanwhile whites still believe "tolerance is a virtue"
actually I see this changing

>Not for much longer.
exactly, but that's scary, I see people having less basic respect for just... respecting other people

White people are more pissed off and cynical than ever, and few believe in ideals at all. It's like all our feeling of love and compassion is going.

We need to love EVERYBODY regardless

He's just one person.

Are you a homosexual?

>How can we stop the rise of 1950s style bigotry?

Why would you want to stop it?

Too many people haven't experienced what discrimination actually means.

So, let them, if they want it so bad.

No. But I also see being blindly anti homosexual as wrong. You need to respect others. Some gays are OK. Also, not all nonwhites hate us.

>Why would you want to stop it?
because it's IMMORAL and UNAMERICAN.

>because it's IMMORAL and UNAMERICAN.

And exclusion against whites isn't?

This is natural recourse. If you wanted to stop it, you should've slowed this path a decade ago.

>And exclusion against whites isn't?
well yea, antiwhite is JUST AS WRONG as prowhite

TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT

If we are totally fucking forced to do white tribalism, it'll be sad, very sad. We can still save America from that path!

>I see people having less basic respect for just... respecting other people

The reaction to 9/11 is still permeating through society.

People are scared and distrustful of each other, and all the media and government does is inflame it.

It's still going to be another 5-10 years until it reaches a head, though.

>The reaction to 9/11 is still permeating through society.
not sure. I mean maybe offshoots of 9/11 are.

How can we even explain what 9/11 did to us? it was so big!

What do you think it did to America? I was young as fuck during 9/11.