T doesnt matter, you guys cant resist. Every single country will soon become like Brazil. Racemixing is inevitable...

t doesnt matter, you guys cant resist. Every single country will soon become like Brazil. Racemixing is inevitable. Just surrender yourself to glory of penetrating a woman of a different color of you. Grasping her skin, fondling her colorful and plentful breasts. Later dominating her abundant ass, and without hesitation pounding a new race into existence. A race being born of love and not sustained by hate. You guys simply can't win. Embrace your brazilinity as we did.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IndiaAyara/media?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SALSAAAAAAAA

yeah, I'm gonna need to know where this is from

Brazil

Do Brazilians know anything about politics or do all of them just threaten rape?

Look at these gay losers holding hands kek

anyone have the cartoon version?

more like this

Ahegao is the best.

gonna need a source my man.

We fucked you good

isnt it too obvious?

You joking? Brazil turned out junk without us

don't sleep near the vampi... I mean, our president

Does this mean im a mfxvideo producer now?

name my band

>tfw no brazilian gf

Venezuelans are qt-er

I have more.

>A race born of uncontrolled animal lust rather than intelligent strategy of cultural preservation

Brah, nobody wants your extra ticket to Satancon: Eternity. You're going to have to dissolve on your own this time

somethin sexy about that red paint. what tribe these niggers from

Dat ass doe.

Don't fall for the Kuruminha cosplays.
True indians are ugly and saggy.

However, Pardas são deliciosas.

>A mongrel cosplaying as a native
Also isn't this woman a literal whore? I've seen her twitter posted before.

>tfw no big fake ass fake tits big cock Brazilian shemale gf

I did my part in colombia a few weeks ago. It was fucking beautiful. I will marry a south american qt with a bootie

daily reminder that even Disney could find a child in Brazil to exploit for their monumental landmark blockbuster
>pic related

>A race being born of love and not sustained by hate.
Use your aggressive feelings user. Let the hate flow through you.

Does she spit or does she swallow?

this is now a brazilian 10/10 roll thread

>1 post by this ID

I fucking hate how easy it is for faggots like you to troll the horde of easily baitable idiots in this board. Sage.

Rolllllin

FIVE GET

You only say such thing because you're pardo, my friend. Don't push your life failure into white brazilians.

Give four, give me five, gimme that which I desire, ooh!

they all looks disgusting

>tfw he was right

fpbp

>Grasping her skin, fondling her colorful and plentful breasts. Later dominating her abundant ass, and without hesitation pounding a new race into existence.
>saggy breast with huge dark plates s nipples
>wants you to believe a fat ass is beautiful but it's just to cover that she's lazy, unhealthy or have poor genes.
>colorful skin: which is relative to the area in the world where her race evolved, the darker, the less planning and logical skills and genes
>pounding a new race into existance: ruining the white race which evolved be far superior in term of planning and survival than any other race. Lets face it, the world would not be where we are without the whiterace, we would be living in the middle age. Without the white race progress, other races would still be where they were before they were colonized by whites.

Not gonna lie this makes me want to fly down to south America and raise a family with some thicc Latina

fat and disgusting. A nice ass is a fit ass, whatever its size, small medium or large.

I LOVE BRAZIL!

roll

5 or 7 pls

No.

Mmmm...yes look at that mole

twitter.com/IndiaAyara/media?lang=en

no

Fat
Fat and ugly
Ugly
Ugly
Fat and ugly
Tongue is nasty
Ugly
I would pay $200 to watch them all enter a cage match with nothing but stringy saplings as weapons

She's a feminist and antitrump, get fucked

>I LOVE STETCH MARKS
ew

Rollin for the andro bitch. 5's

Also, you got the negress

Another Brics on the wall

Don't do it Goy! It ain't worth coming back as a nigger. The Aryan race is unique.

Nerman's waifu.

You're fucking gay

Would desu. No shame

virgin lol

so you want the rest of the world to become shit holes like Brazil or Argentina?

Great

Nigga you gay

I would racemix with some Indians tbqh. Maybe because I live in New Jersey.

fuck brazil its a 3rd world shithole

yes we will dominate the world through sex

I fucking despise mestizos and their advocates almost as much as I loathe niggers. You guys are walking cartoons of liberalism, the way you walk around simply feeling, smiling at nothing but your own retardation until someone formidable crosses your path and you immediately descend into this sulky, puerile posturing like, "Who are you to tell me I can't has the feels?" I'm going to savage every one of you half-monkeys when shtf and then you'll see what true happiness is, you disgusting inherent degenerate hedonist tree people whose only admirable cultural assets are assess and food

Not manly at all and our women are better.

>settling for a nonwhite when you could have a thicccc white woman

calling OPeeee eeeee!

MOAR!

am diamonds

I want to have as many mixed kids as i possibly can outside of wedlock and then marrying someone of my own ethnicity (Im white) and having tons of legitimate kids.

what countries dont have child support and shit?

see
You khv retards

(you)

It's not thick, it's fucking fat

We'll fix our women we just need White Sharia.

You're still gay

I feel like I don't have a choice. White chicks just don't like me and resisting is getting harder.

Still a virgin, virgin

If u guys only knew how ugly brazilian mostly girls are, there are just a minority with european ancestry that are really beautifull, get of

Lol, stay blind.
>But muh fantasies

That's disgusting

You still fucked them, dummy.

Post 99.7% ashk you know

You'll be one of the first when the day of the rope comes, OP

Is Brazil a good place to live in?

yes

Probably better than Somalia

if you live in niggered zones, yes

Todo lugar é assim, as minas (brancas) de SP\MG pra baixo até que prestam

I'd go for the first decent woman that looked my way if it meant i didn't have to die alone

If you like getting robbed.

Still better than Sweden though.

Don't believe this guys, just if u are a rich guy and have a real good job u will like living here, if u don't it's a horrible place to live (but there is some good places like the south part)

not for tourists man unless you have riot gear witch will be stolen the first day so yeah

I'm happy to do all that, just don't tell me white people are inherently evil and deserve to die

Here in Santa Catarina mostly girls are beautyful, but sometimes we see those pardas and black women, i really can't with this degenerated race

please come to brazil

SHE'S A FUCKING BARREL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

we like all races to the point of fucking all races :D

>Be Spanish Conquistador
>see pic related
>maiz fed THICC bitch
>getting hard
>must insert strong Spanish seed and racemix

Fuck 1547 were good times to get some succ

come to curitiba best city in the country
people here are 10/10
we have big white ass girls, no need for you to get nigrows