Jeb Bush bought a MLB team

nypost.com/2017/04/25/derek-jeter-is-buying-the-miami-marlins/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=twitter

>The ownership group led by the Yankees legend and former presidential candidate Jeb Bush has won the auction to purchase the Miami Marlins, Bloomberg reported Tuesday.

>The group has agreed to pay $1.3 billion for the team, according to the Miami Herald, which said Bush will have ultimate control of the franchise, while Jeter will take a more active role.

Please clap, he has a baseball team now and will shill the shit out of his famous guac at the stadium.

Florifag here, good to know I'm contributing to the guac empire whenever I watch a Marlins game.

>failed to get elected to run the country so he bought a fucking sports team to run that instead

everything about this guy is just so sad

>>The ownership group led by the Yankees legend and former presidential candidate Jeb Bush
He played baseball?

>tfw you realize Jeb is actually more successful then George Jr who just paints average at best paintings

>when you and your friends are so rich you can buy a baseball team for 1.3 billion dollars

must be nice

should be "and the"

I mean, It's a family tradition.

George W. Bush owned the Texas Rangers for awhile before he became governor of Texas.

Dubya and Bush Sr. both played college baseball at yale and were pretty good apparently. Jeb is the unathletic failure I guess.

Fucking Bloomberg niggers can no longer write a fucking article.

Just watch it fail terribly because Jeb has stakes in it

So...brother George also owned a MLB team...

I think what your missing here is the money these folks seem to have...or are able to borrow more honestly...

It's easy to make boatloads of money when you sell the soul of an entire nation to the neocons.

Your fault for not knowing who da fuck derek jeter is, or you failed to read the article.

>Watching one of the worst baseball teams to ever exist
>Watching baseball post 2005
Hang yourself plenty, hockey or bust

Slow and steady, Jeb.

Jen made his money by being an investment banker in Central America which earned him a fuckloads of connections before he entered politics

>watching a leaf sport

please fap

I didn't read the article. i'm still at work, sorry.

Yeah but W has something Jeb has never been able to achieve.

Friends.

>Jeb is the unathletic failure I guess.

He was a 'rebellious' stoner kid.

"But daaaaddy I really wanna be a governor like you!"

"You can have America's dick."

>one of the worst baseball teams to ever exist
They've won two world series since their inception in '93, and baseball is America's favorite pastime. If you don't like it, move to Europe and watch people kick a ball back and forth for 2 hours while nobody scores

THE GUAC MAN COMETH!

same

i feel so bad every time he fails. but he wouldn't be Jeb! if he was a winner.

Based Jeb.