Oh vey borders are imaginary goym there should be none so ((we)) can take over

oh vey borders are imaginary goym there should be none so ((we)) can take over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yAjqcEpNtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only thing borders do is allow lazy rural and suburban retards to demand absurdly high wages from the productive city people because they're not allowed to import Asians who'll do the same fucking job better and for less.

kek'd

Fuck off toronto

productive, city people. pic one

fuck borders and laws and sheit

Does Israel have borders like this?

I love how borders are a "false construct" but 500 genders are science.

>every concept is bullshit except what i put in my butt thats real and genetic

>languages and currencies are false constructs

Our trees are slightly bigger. You jelly?

>1% bigger
>20% more expensive
no

productive, city people

this, not to mention we have those oak trees in cali

WHEN?

>t; trudeau voter

Yooooooour jelly. Even your IDs are green.

>laws
>justice
>honor
>equality
All social constructs. I guess we should end that bullshit too and have a free-for-all.

Open borders for Israel.

but goym your culture and ancestral history is just a social construct.

did a polack create that page

>pick one
>leaf picks two

confirmed retard. day of the rake plox

We have the bigger earth-dick!

Those are big trees.

Well, fiat money is kind of a social construct TBQH

Canada belongs to the usa in the first place, we should have annexed that place long ago

Borders; created by binding legal agreements, centered on real geographic divisions. Changing them takes the deaths if thousands or the consent of the same. Even minute changes are recorded in history for hundreds if not thousands of years.

The shitty people who post this "lol the man keepn' us down" meme will be firgotten within years after their pointkess death and meaningless life.

What's more real?

no thanks leaf fags can keep nunavut

>Fiat currency isn't a social construct
Wtf I love massive government spending and unbalanced budgets now

>control us

You mean protect and help foster development via similarly cultured people?

THIS! As a European Canadian I can say Asians are smarter better and more productive and should get most of the good jobs. My job was taken over by an Asian grrrr but oh well he's doing a better job.

Yup
Take some advice from AC/DC:
Lock up your daughter. Lock up your wife. Lock up your front door, and run for your life.

How is race imaginary baka

Borders exist in the minds of people who choose to believe in borders. Stop believing.

>2030 Destroy all borders
>Majority of the population becomes tribal
>Lefties can't travel anywhere as most places kill strangers out of fear they'll rob their land and resources required for their survival and childrens survival
>2035 Bring back borders

4u

I would get in on the black market arms trade and help flood Canada and Mexico with millions of AR-15s. Also tell the niggers in Detroit that Canadians are willing to give them reparations and free housing.

Exactly what I've been saying OP

And as we all know all social constructs are bad, let's drink piss and communicate through body language.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

kek

Literally the most jewish thing I've read today

>Languages are bullshit designed to control us

What the fuck kind of retard thinks this?

What is a human rights law? An artificial construct designed to control us. Laws against genocide, torture slavery, murder, and rape, it's all bullshit.

I can't wait until the lefties abolish all constructs and I can collect their pelts and force their women to make cowboy boots out of them, and and their children to slave in my mines.

False
Placing your money trees in front of the other trees is false advertising; your first 2 trees are taller but lack volume; the USA trees are all full and much taller than all the trees you have hiding behind in back
Stupid leaf thinks burgers aren't privy to their (((tricks)))

You must have the same problem where people look at our massive size and assume there's tons of room to live and there's no reason to deny immigrants etc.

I self-identify as a border. Lately, I'm experiencing more and more barefoot savages crossing over me. Mostly single african "refugees" into European countries that will pay for them to eat, live, and rape their women with their citizens' tax dollars. In all of my existence, I've never seen such a welcome take-over as the genocide that's happening. I'm sure (((they))) have something to do with it.

why are mexicans so based on here

>Languages are bullshit

As a linguist this makes me fucking hysterical REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's right!
ᐅᖃᓕᒫᖅᑎᓪᓗᑕ ᐃᓕᓐᓂᐊᕈᑎᒋᑉᓗᒍᓗ ᐱᕝᕕᖃᖅᐳᒍᑦ ᕿᒥᕈᑲᓐᓂᕐᓗᑕ ᐃᓄᐃᑦ ᖃᐅᔨᒪᔭᖏᑦ !

The average cucked liberal would be insecure as hell without a home: four walls around them and a roof overhead. Borders are, in a sense, like the walls of a house. They would piss their diapers through the gaping maw where their dicks used to be if borders disappeared.

Noice.

That is one of the best for globalism

The elite uses blacks, arabs, hispanic americans and others to promote globalism

They are so stupid

They love germanic semen

>He actually triggered the ameripigs, the madman

US looks better

>because they have more leaves

Ask the Chinese why they sent 250,000 troops to the North Korean border...could it be a welcoming party for the NorKs?

They are bullshit. They're just different sounds applied to the same expression. If you could communicate in any language you would see much more clearly how similar the human experience is.

>better

I work with Indians and Asians. They're not very good at what they do. Most of them are just trying to move up the corporate ladder and only do what's required for that. The only people I work with who get lost in their coding is white people.

Whites seem to enjoy solving problems and making their product perfect and useful. Asians and Indians just want to meet whatever requirements they're given, and they get there by any means possible. They're also conniving little fuckers. They'll undermine you at any chance, and do sneaky shit to get their way.

>tfw liberalism is NOT, of all things, a social construct

gratz on triggering the burgers XDDDD

>City people
>Productive

The city people are the spics and nogs, you dumbass. All of the educated and useful people live in the suburban and rural areas, AWAY from city scum. And also, asians do not always do a better job than suburban/rural people, particularly in the software world. Many pajeets and gooks only write shitty boilerplate code and nothing more (and those who are actually good are always matched or exceeded by a normal suburban/rural person)

>leaf education
City people are nogs and spics you fucking leaf

>What is a border? It's an artificial line in the ground

Can you believe idiots like this actually think they're saying something intelligent when they say shit like this?

boggles the mind

If borders aren't real why did the trees separate themselves like that?

This post is retarded since it's always been the lazy niggers and spics demanding higher minimum wage in cities like Seattle and San Francisco.

Kind of like the idiots who say "ALL MONEY IS IMAGINERY"

You can boil down anything relative to humans and say it's imaginary because humans deem it valuable. It's in the same tier as "what if the world isn't real man lmao"

That's actually fake news originating from financial markets.

>I love how borders are a "false construct" but 500 genders are science.
Yet race is a "false construct".

>not realizing your own grammar mistake

Borders are used to preserve cultural and politcal stability

precisely. These people are essentially rejecting reality. They're schizo-type personality.

>leaf

I disagree with the general sentiment of this pic but in this specific case I WISH the US would annex us or force us into some NA Union and get rid of the border, save us from cucking ourselves, before it's too late.

More leafs should shitpost at your level. Please improve your countrymen.

Languages have different expressions for different things, some words and concepts are unique to the language.

The language creates reality.

For example, in quechua the universe it's called pacha, and everything in it, it's something-pacha.

Janaxpacha it's the firmament.
Hananpacha it's the world above.
Pacha mama it's the mothre earth, etc..

By language all those things are connected, therefore making the experience of thinking in that language unique.

Same applies to all the cultural traits described as "social constructs" that turn into biological constructs once they have been established in our matter brains.

Laws are artificial; rights are artificial; etc. etc.

post the DR/Haiti border

I've been through the Canadian border many times both ways

they grill you on both sides the same as any other

Hanacpachap cussicuinin,
Huaran cacta muchas caiqui.
Yupairuru pucocmallqui,
Runa cunap suyacuinin.
Callpannacpa quemicuinin,
Huaciascaita.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=0yAjqcEpNtY

Thanks for that, how do you know about it?

this is the kind of millenial bubble that got trump elected. it's a kind of elitist bigotry that is undetected by the leftist because they are immerse in it.

Look closely and you'll actually discover that our trees are significantly larger than yours.

We sang this in chorale in uni, just thought of it when you mentioned pechua. I didn't know it was the 1st written work of vocal polyphony in the new world though. Thanks (((Wikipedia)))

Hey Justin

>tfw Sup Forums is so full of right-wing retards from reddit now that they get triggered by obvious trolls

This is the difference between Sup Forums and reddit.

(((they))) have already taken over, goym

oooh, it burns

Kek

Sauce?

Lel

The USA has the fucking biggest trees is the world you fucking leaf!