FUCKING NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD

FUCKING NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

observer.com/2017/04/why-Sup Forums-isnt-buying-what-bill-nye-and-political-entertainers-are-selling/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-wJAG7GcQEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I came here from 9gag why am I not welcome?

The idea behind this article is that obvious liberalization of TV shows, games, science, and such are pushing other boards to Sup Forums

that's not what I read.

I thought they executed fags in chechenya

>jay irwin is a Sup Forums moderator
D R O P P E D

When leftist try too hard to push their propaganda down centrists' throats, it pushes them to the right

It's almost like politicizing everything pisses people off.

The average employed person has precious little time to do things they enjoy. When they watch football they want to talk about the football, not the quarterback that didn't stand up for the anthem.

Same thing with games, I just want to crawl through a dungeon, slay the dragon, and loot his corpse. I don't want thinly veiled metaphors for current events in an attempt to seem topical.

Also, I never had TV as a kid so all this nostalgiafagging and "Muh Bill Nye" is just totally lost on me.

>NAZISM IS BEING ACCEPTED
about time, fucking faggots

>Now, the Sup Forums community, which is typically dismissive of political entertainment, is joining in the dissent against the leftist agenda

WE WUZ DISSENTAHS N SHIEEET

Extremely underrated

This.
People just want to enjoy something without politics being shoved down their throats all the time. It's like this
>Enjoying watching TV show
>TV show can't resist but shoe horn in left wing political points
>Everyone in the room doesn't buy the insincerity of it
>Want to continue enjoying show and everyone carries on watching it anyway
>But we all know we all have the same sour taste in our mouth from something we thought was pretty sweet.

This was a very unbiased article. It didn't attempt to make a negative attack on us, if anything, it seemed to be more critical of bill cuck's show. What is the issue here?

I'm
Going
To
Dissent
Down
Your
Fucking
Mouth

>Jay Irwin is a Sup Forums moderator

it's not just that, but when you get that sour taste, and when ideas are pushed on you, you want to refuse them.

Naturally human beings resist.

So when the left starts spewing this tranny shit into science they instantly get the backlash of the science that shows not only why it is bad, but why it is bad for the left to push it so much.

This just isn't a fight they can win anymore, and their attempts are more and more infantile.

>Jay Irwin is a Sup Forums moderator and ad-tech professional.
its one of the mods. What a fucking surprise.

read until the end, the article was written by a Sup Forums mod

I understand that. but the article is saying that instead of shunning those posters telling them to go to Sup Forums, they are being tolerated on Sup Forums for all the reasons you've mentioned. They've been here for years, but now our message is finding more widespread acceptance when they take it back there with them

Normies reporting on autists . . .

isnt that (((kushner))) site? he can get fuck

this. i'm center to center right on most things. more and more i find myself agreeing with folks i wouldn't usually agree with. the enemy of my enemy i guess...fuck it. the pendulum must swing back some or there will be trouble

>It's almost like politicizing everything pisses people off.

That's what cultural marxism is about.... make everything political, so it divides us. (((They))) are doubling down on their efforts because the goyim is starting to know.

somehow this seems relevant to your statement
>Nazism and Fascism have had their meanings changed, pictures like this work great for the normies because it helps prove the point we already know, antifa is a dangerous group of authoritarians. They aren't Nazis, they aren't Fascists, but they are Communists, and Communism is more hazardous to freedom than Fascism could ever be, but normies don't know that, they've been too brainwashed to see Communism for what it is. That will change, it must, for we are the next era of protesters and next era of political activists. We will do what we do for decades, generations, to come. We here, right now, should not be aiming to win it, but rather to set the groundwork for our children and grandchildren to win it.

>FUCKING NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD

there'll be nobody left

This. Entertainment is supposed to be escapism. I want games with scantily clad femmes and masculine heroes and rediculous plots, it's fun and a bit of a break from real life where I'm just an average Joe. When real life shit creeps into my sci-fi or fantasy setting it just spoils the fun and immersion. But no, that makes me a racist, misogynistic shitlord for wanting my fantasy to stay fantasy.

I was watching Arrow because I like cape shit and I was pleasantly surprised when they came up with an unexplained solution for gun violence that made everyone happy. I was ready for a lecture and was actually happy they literally didn't say what the solution was because it wasn't important.

props to autists for getting our attention and helping us out.

>gun violence
Is there a bigger meme than this? Does guns come alive at night and start shooting people by themselves?

When someone stabs a person, is that "knife violence"? fucking retarded.

Has Sup Forums become Sup Forums lite now?

This deserves more (you)s

cause my sex junk is so oh, oh, oh
much more than either o-o-or

Any board (or any public place on the internet) that isn't heavily moderated to fit the owners views turns into a Sup Forums version of itself, leftism only exists because of safespaces, that why they are willing to break the law to keep safespaces, because if they don't, they disappear.

is Sup Forums marching on other boards?? has the crusafes to capture the heretics begun??

>but normies don't know that,
many of us do know it and that's why we may be more tolerant of racist viewpoints recently. i think racism is dumb and counterproductive, but not as dumb and counterproductive as communism

>jay irwin is a Sup Forums moderator
He does it freelance clicks

>Sup Forums
>apolitical
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Sup Forums belongs to you
>the people

Sup Forums is just going thru some growing pains.

Reincarnation progress...

Caveman -> Barbarians -> Fundamentalist -> Conservatives -> Centrist -> Democrats -> Liberals -> Godlike

We could learn a lot from Liberals.

Nice

Old fags who grew up in the 50s, 60s, or 80s (the 70s were fucked) got to enjoy Mr. Wizard instead. He never pretended to be more than he was. He just explained science to kids in an enjoyable way. Sure as hell never tried to brainwash them into thinking there are dozens of genders.

Plus he was a badass...
>Born in Waconia, Minnesota, Herbert was a general science and English major at the University of Wisconsin–La Crosse (then called La Crosse State Normal College) who was interested in drama. His career as an actor was interrupted by World War II when he enlisted in the United States Army as a Private. Herbert later joined the United States Army Air Forces, took pilot training, and became a B-24 bomber pilot who flew 56 combat missions from Italy with the 767th Bomb Squadron, 461st Bomb Group of the Fifteenth Air Force. When Herbert was discharged in 1945 he was a Captain and had earned the Distinguished Flying Cross and the Air Medal with three oak leaf clusters.

they killed all the white beta males user

Are you a nigger?

The new Bill Nye show is basically the liberal version of Penn & Teller's Bullshit but more sciencey.

>Why are people getting tired of the same shit?

After all, you can't spell anti-fascist without fascist.

Just thought of that. Neeto huh?

>Sup Forums's Sup Forums board has largely shifted to sharing Sup Forums users' general distaste for sanctimonious liberal opinion

NO FUCKING SHIT.

I watch movies and shows to GET AWAY from all this political shit, but now liberals are trying to shove it down my throats in shows?

FUCK. OFF.

Remember when media entertainment was just that? Entertainment? Now every loaded jew has to push their thumb into the pie and have their say.

I'm so tired of good things being ruined by greedy jews trying to subjugate a country just so they can make more money.

We're practically anonymous celebrities at this point.

>t. pattyless burger

lmao

Did we invade your safe space OP?
You are going to melt you snowflake.

good news is this article got me into Sup Forums and there I found a thread about Jenna Fischer. I learned that she is autistic, believes she is still living in the office, and is in love with Jim. I also brought the gift of the quick rundown.

all in all, it was a good day.

Bill Nye is using you doopey normie bastards.
No science, just political activism.

Lurk two years before posting.

Just saw a promoted tweet talking about the meme war And selling a book to make money off it
> Summer year round

We "Normies" like it hear. I personally share your ignorance with friends. We get a real kick out of it. Praise Kel or whatever.

>He never pretended to be more than he was. He just explained science to kids in an enjoyable way. Sure as hell never tried to brainwash them into thinking there are dozens of genders.

That's what Bill Nye was in the 90s. Maybe he went crazy or some noses have incriminating pictures of him, but this isn't the Bill Nye I'm used to seeing and I think he's losing people's respect fast.

Stop shilling your shitty article for clicks you fat faggot

Dump red pills wherever you go. If you make a post, include a red pill or gross image/webm.

It's disgusting how fucking blatant they are
>general distaste for sanctiomonious liberal opinion
>now is joining in the dissent against the leftist agenda
>even they can see emerging from mainstream entertainment
>saying like it's the most natural thing

It's almost like Kellis' Milkshake all over again.

Calls himself a normie
> holy fuck newfaggotry over 9000

Gonna find his shows. Thanks!

Bill Nye was always this crazy. Disney kept him leashed while under contract. Once his contract was up, the crazy SJW came out.

youtube.com/watch?v=-wJAG7GcQEI

Noice

user's Law

Oh wow how surprising. If you push too far with your own agenda to the extent it ruins other people's hobbies who otherwise want to be neutral and not political they will all start supporting the side that opposes you. Especially if you agenda is batshit fucking insane

Looks like he could be a crypto?
Either way those adults who acted in Disney/Nickelodeon turn out to have been creeps or retards in some way like, 99% of the time.

Huh, huh, huh
We're in the news

*user's Axiom
FTFY

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Most people don't really care to be political. They just want to enjoy their little hobbies and not bother with that stuff. When you infect their hobby with your cancer and constantly push your political agenda people notice. They get mad. They are forced to get political where they otherwise would not have. The form of entertainment they used to enjoy becomes shit and they cannot enjoy it anymore without having it shoved in their face. If you ask them to stop you're attacked as a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot.

In effect you cannot enjoy what you once enjoyed but that emptiness will still be filled, only it'll be filled with efforts to oppose the jackasses who ruined the things you liked

Liberals are breaking the entertainment conditioning that keeps most of the population pacified for us. Thanks liberals.

Forcing the politicization of the otherwise apolitical. Forcing people to choose sides

How the fuck did you get here from 9gag?

This. Dont you have to go through Tumblr and reddit first?

Actually pictures like this help because people cant read nowadays,and how would you understand something that requires you to read thousands of pages of information,think about what you read and the understand it when you fail at the start with reading.This is the essence of meme magic.

The libs moved sooooo far to the left of center, that moderate center views are now considered quotes from mein kampf.

>he used the word sanctimony correctly

i'm genuinely surprised.

and delighted.

POST YOUR PISSBOTTLES, POOPSOCKS AND CUMRAGS

POST NAZI MEMES

GET THE STUPID FUCKING NORMIE CUNTS OUT

Wow, not only are mods normie faggots, they're normie faggots who want to use Sup Forums to boost their bullshit careers.

Fuck off normie.Entertainment was never pure enterntainment.Fucking never.Even the dramas in the Roman Republic had propaganda in them.

>In the end I will be vindicated and history shall know I was right

-Adolf Hitler

Communism and fascism hold the same threat to freedom in general. One is not worse than the other - they're both fucking disgusting.

Aye aye Cap'n!

You don't even have to watch the show or movie to see the politics anymore.

They are actually advertised by their politics. The new Ghostbusters was worse than dogshit but most of the politics were in the advertising/press which pushed the the female concept to the extreme. Gender swapping has happened tons of times in the past but it was never pushed as some brave new blow against the patriarchy that is required feminist viewing before.

>poopsock

Did this happen?

>use Sup Forums to boost their bullshit careers

About as smart as using a nuclear reaction to boil water.

But that's how nuclear power works...

>be mod
>write drivel on an online rag
>post links on Sup Forums to boost views
>collect shekels

Remove mod pls

>I came here from 9gag.

Say 7 Heil Hitler's and your sins will be forgiven.

>Nuclear power reactors exist solely to boil water
Are you retarded?

>racism is dumb and counterproductive
I used to be agree with that but now that I have been called a racist for believing that races scientifically can be better at different shit I don't know. Am I racist? Hell I don't care anymore even if I wasn't before I might as well be now just to piss (((them))) off.