Why do we hate Islam and promote Christianity on Sup Forums?

Maybe its just modern Christianity, but it just seems to me that Christianity is a pussy religion with loving and forgiving enemies(even murderes and rapists) and turning other cheeks and loving sinners and accepting immigrantsminorities.Islam seems strong with slaying apostates and killing degenerates/sinners and kafirs. Hell, you can see this in how both religions respond to attacks
>Christians say its okay, we don't care if you insult us
>Muslims passionatly murder those who insult their god
Put aside your belief in the relation of Christianity with European Identity(which is mostly atheistic now), and lets discuss the facts of the matter.

Because Islam is a false religion of heresy, and Christianity is the true religion made by God. Also
>forgetting the near millenium of holy wars that Christianity fought
We have principles, just because the ZOG is trying to undermine Christianity in the West doesn't mean we should go to the other side. Sunnis pretend to hate Israel when they are a tool of Zion, only Shias hate Israel. I'm not going to betray my Lord because Europe has gone astray.

Christianity is the truly powerful religion. Essentially Christianity says there's one god and no masters, thus you are your own master. Islam is a full on cuck religion. Islam literally means submission, nothing more cuk than that. In Islam you follow every whim of Allah and devote your shitty life to him, praying five times a day, not living out your passions while buying into bullshit. Christianity is the truly powerful religion for individuals. It's freedom vs slavery. Jesus was man enough to stick to his beliefs even while being crucified. Muhammad was an illiterate pedo barbarian.

*God
FTFY

Because Muslims are literal cunts

How can Christ be a cuck if he was never married?

>heresy
You were born in a Christian land, so Islam is a heresy
If you had been born in a muslim country you would say Christianity is a heresy

fpbp

Preach brotha

Muhammad was a lying semite

Because my ancestors fought them

>He doesn't know who Mary Magdalene is

>cuck
>turn the other cheek
and don't bring up that shitting hand shit...thats is bs and your pastor knows it

And what did she do? Came right back to his grave to pay her respects, along with 2 other women. Based.

no masters
This is how one should regard us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God(1 Corinthians 4: 1)
Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God(Col 3:22)

>islam is cuks for following god and praying 5 times a day and ignoring passions
Why don't you be atheist then? Christian life is not about living out passions either, but rather the will of God
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you( Matt 6:33). You sound like a Angelican protestant "Christian"

And now your people allow to come to your country, so you don't any reason to follow your ancestors now

>false religion
>exterminated christianity and took over their christian capital of Cumstainedanople
>still can't take over the middle east despite all the advanced weaponry on the planet
>based turks no longer secular and will be planting their dicks straight onto your faces

>false religion
your evidence that their religion is false is as good as their evidence that their religion is true
>turks putting cocks on your face
won't happen if you accept islam

>Son of God
>Beta cuck

OP is /jealous/

sage

saging this thread is the equivalent of being arrested for questioning the Holocaust

jesus was raised by the cuck joseph though

>exterminated
fucking Mao "exterminated" Christianity in China and now it's on course to be the most Christian nation on Earth. We don't try to take over the ME because of the refugee shitstorm that would happen afterwards, and as for Roachland, it hasn't been carved up by Eastern Europe and Greece because we're stationing our nukes there, if Turkey were to be gone from NATO it'd be open season on them.

Is it really cucking if God cucks you though

Mary remained a virgin because God, so if she never lost her virginity then I don't think this fits the definition of cuckery

>Christ sacrifices himself for all of humanity to save us from our sins some how a beta
>Muhammad is a pedophile that beileved in raping little boys somehow alpha

Retard is too good a word to describe you.

Lol kys

Because we're not ass backwards filthy desert sand niggers u retard

>Muhammad raping little boys
source?
>Islam is religion of peace
why must we follow a religion of peace (Christianity). being a peaceful religion has resulted in the rapefugee crisis in Europe and the liberal sjw gay degeneracy epidemic. What is wrong with forcing people to submit to your will?

now is that because of biological differences or religious differences?

>no pork
>no alcohol
>have to pray 377 times a day
>chopped off peanus weenus
Fuck off Abdul.

>muh bacon
>oh no i cant be a degenrate drunk
>oh no i have to pray to the creator of the universe which I claim to love

You sound like an atheist or a nominal Christian

>Sunnia pretend to hate Isreal
Let me guess you havent seen a single muslim in your life
Only the Saudi family maybe, every other sunni, even Erdogoat, hates Isreal with a passion. Believe me Im from a sunni family and even saying anything positive will get you kicked out of the family or even worse

You have now confirmed to be
>le str8 edge
>vegan
>beta

Thank you for playing.

Christianity has mellowed out over the years Islam has not

First off Mohammed was a child rapist, serial killer. You really have a retarded view on what constitutes a Chad.
Kill yourself before converting to this brand of Satanism.

Mohammed was an illiterate, dwarf that had to have the entire forged Quran written by others. You dense cunt.

>illiterate
oh yeah because jesus wrote the whole bible
>rapist
and what is wrong with raping a women? Even in the old testemant god gave the losers women to the jews and the bible doesnt even mention rape

and what has this mellowing out brought us? Degeneracy, gays, and sinful society

Judiasim = older brother you leave him alone he leaves you alone
Christianity = middle brother used to fight with siblings but has mellowed out
Islam = little brother fights with older siblings

I agree, modern Christianity has been watered down immensely to the point where people simply ignore the passages. Many ignore verses that condemn fags to death like Leviticus 20:13, it's sickening.

his mother was a virgin

Jesus
Son of God
Jesus give to the poor. forgive your enemies.
Muhammed
Son of a Rich father
Muhemmed
Kill,Rape Women and take money from The Spoils of War.

I am not saying that gays should die, as Jesus told us not to cast the first stone, but I am disgusted by some "Christians" accepting them I their churches and the promotion of it in open society.

Read this, it answers his question perfectly

blog.jim.com/war/the-solution-we-do-not-want/

Because Mohammad was a cunt.
Jesus was chill.
I have no problems admitting that I want my normal life to be chill.
Which is why, as a Christian, I want to fucking annihilate Islam.

Christianity is a pussy religion, but killing anyone who disrespects your god is degenerate.

We serve the Jews through Cuckstianity and by it we will fall as we deserve.

Heil Netanyahu! America is honored to grovel before the Chosen! Death to Assad!

Literally the only reason Sup Forums hates Islam is because it's associated with brown people. You can't worship a god if you already worship yourself.

>As a "Christian" I want my life to be chill

yes because Christians live chill lives
>Jesus killed on cross
> 11 of 12 apostles were executed
>remaining apostle died in exile

You should just be an atheist

>t.

They're both Jew puppets. One day the world will know he was right!

Revelation 3:9

you people criticize me for acknowledging islam, yet even hitler said he wished the germans were muslim

Borrinngg
>So many false facts, its like mo-ham-med cant even figure out how to b8 us....

>You should just be an atheist
Why is it? He just be an atheist?

Hitler was a conqueror and an atheist, out of all religions he probably would have seen Islam as the most useful one. He has been quoted for stating that on religion that would be the one he'd like. However, if Hitler were still alive to see Africans and Arabs intruding the Fatherland instead of their homelands he would be very angry at that prospect.

Jewish law =/= Christianity

I have no idea why any of you childish faggots believe any of this crap. You must have shit for brains.

He appears to just want to be a Christian in name only. He just wants to be Christian as long as his life is chill. Lukewarm believers are not welcome in the paradise

Islam does entail bringing refugees into your country. Look at the Saudi Kingdom. Ultra-Islamic but has not taken a single refugee

>>He just wants to be Christian as long as his life is chill.
Care to elaborate
be a little more specific.

because we aren't pedo faggots like mohamhead

truth
Why can we not recognize that the weakness and kindness of Christianity has failed us and our societies have fallen to degeneracy

pic related

also

I don't care who's tougher. I'm Christian because it's the truth. Islam is all lies.

Did you even read the comments I orignally replied to?

>Jesus was chill
>I admit I want my life to be chill

Clearly this fag only appreciates Christianity because of the laxness of the protestant religion. It seems as if his faith was acutally challenged like a Job, and his life was no longer chill he would give up the faith. Perhaps if he was Catholic he would actually be compelled to live a holier life than an average atheist. The christian life is not about living a chill life, but rather submitting to the will of God

>I was born Christian and hace read neither the bible or the koran so Christianity is the truth

I'm actually with The Church of Infinite Lies because it is the truth

muh pacifism
>what were the holy wars

>you must be Joke.
>40% Saudi Population are Foreigners, 80% UAE Population are Foreigners, 85% Bahrain Population are Foreigners, 88% Qatar Population are Foreigners.
even I am hate Them all, but they aren't delusional like you.
don't say Those US Ally & Wahhabi Paradise Country didn't take syria Refugees, Saudi Take 2 Million Refugees and dont give them tent, but give them Free Housing, Free Education and Work Permit

>Did you even read the comments I originally replied to
No i'm to lazy to.
Caffeine crash
drank to much coffee
i can barely move my mouse & scroll my mouse wheel.

do really think Jesus "muh other cheek" Christ would have endorsed those wars? Besides those days are long gone, now you have fags running the church and Christianity is not a feminized tool for political and social justice causes

More shill posting.

Christianity is a cuck religion but living under it allows you to do what you want; whereas Islam is fucking demonic, and you even wipe your own ass with the wrong hand and you'll get stoned to death. That's why me as an Atheist will by siding with the Christian cucks if they ever grow enough balls to launch the next crusade - although I doubt if they will, fkken cucks.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

if there is another crusade I hope the christians would be faithful enough to kill you also, because it is atheism that has allowed islam to grow in Europe

jesus and mohammed talked about the same things.. only difference is that romans took jesus name and created a slave religion.. real Jesus was a rebel. a black sheep that stood up against the evil and injustice..

what do you guys think jesus would approve of? build a church for worship (slavery) or take the money for the church and help the poor??

the problem we see today whit islam is the crypto Jewish religion of Wahhabism..

and remember boys.. bread,circus and barbarians at the gate!
if you truly believe in jesus.. you have to wake up from the game of divide and conquer

you realize all those foreigners are poor people there to serve the rich native classes

Most Middle Eastern countries were once Christian majority countries, now they're pretty much all majority Muslim, with the odd pockets of Christians now in the final stages of being cleansed from the region altogether. The explanation for why is in the picture.

"If a Muslim rapes and slaughters your entire family, don't hate, turn the other cheek" - Jesus

Jesus denounced the pharisees Jews.
He went into a temple with a whip and flipped over the tax collectors table.

exactly what i am saying in creating in this thread. Christianity is too weak. What happened in the middle east is also taking place in Europe and America except instead of turning our cheeks to muslims we are turning it to fags, atheists, and liberals

No they didn't. They were too busy fighting other snow niggers.

Yet they most likely the money changers continued after he left. And for denouncing the pharisees so much, they never seemed to change did they? Perhaps he should have used force instead of turning his cheek to enact his will on earth. I hate when christians try to use those events as an example to prove Jesus was tough. Just face it Jesus and Christian who actually follow the word are pacifist cucks

>Maybe its just modern Christianity, but it just seems to me that Christianity is a pussy religion with loving and forgiving enemies(even murderes and rapists) and turning other cheeks and loving sinners and accepting immigrantsminorities.Islam seems strong with slaying apostates and killing degenerates/sinners and kafirs. Hell, you can see this in how both religions respond to attacks
>>Christians say its okay, we don't care if you insult us
>>Muslims passionatly murder those who insult their god
>Put aside your belief in the relation of Christianity with European Identity(which is mostly atheistic now), and lets discuss the facts of the matter.

Christianity is better than Islam because Islam is all about murdering everyone smart enough not to be indoctrinated into their goat fucker ideology, whereas Christianity is just a bunch of delusional people talking to a sky fag

Dude, I could feel the edge on that one.

MY MAN

>>i hate when christians try to use those events as an example to prove Jesus was tough
i'm not trying to prove he was "tough".

The whole point of being christian is to be as much as a pacifist as you can.
Love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you.

Fair point desu but I bet a lot of the leaders/officials who are responsible for Muslim migrants being allowed to settle and establish Islam in Europe in the first place, were Christians. That's how Islam started in Africa if I remember right, a Christian king felt sorry for Muslims after they were getting the shit beat out of them back home, so he let them all migrate to his country for safety. They probably woulda all been wiped out otherwise.

All Abrahamic religions are Jewish schemes to control the goys, Islam is an imminent threat to the world that why I hate it

Why is op glorifying inbread muslims with 5 underage cousin wives that produce 10 inbread shitskin children per annum to be raised into their dirty horde army?
The only reason muslims won in the middle east and anatolia is because they reproduced like rats and like a loccust live to destroy. They have done nothing but set back and ruin civilizations, I guess OP would like white people to follow in their footsteps?
Op is probably autistic and admires Genghis Khan.

that was the old testament, isn't that why it's ignored?

TFW you have no religion. islam is for pedo's and rapists, Christianity is cucked. and I don't like the Sikhs head dress.

this thread is not for you hindu

Would you rather live in a Muslim country or a Christian country OP? People on Muslim countries literally poop in holes in the ground and fuck goats. While the west may be pretty cucked, they are at least civilized and have accomplished more in one century than all Islam has accomplished in its entire history. A nation guided on christian morals is destined for success while ones that are guided by Islamic morals are not.

But muslims believe in Jesus desu