Calling it

Calling it.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/pope-seizes-power-knights-malta-brutally-ending-900-years-sovereignty/
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/knights-malta-must-understand-religious-order-not-country/
youtube.com/watch?v=tjyjEBS8xtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If numbers he will fufill prophecy by being wounded in the head and healing miraculously

As if the holder of several Pieces of Eden could be assassinated.

Surprised someone within the Vatican hasn't already had enough of his shit and decided to poison his tea.

Pope Francis should be hung

Next Pope will call for the crusade to end all crusades. Screencap this.

Pius XIII for Pope

That's optimistic.

You'll have to find the handful of Christians left in Europe.

It is my greatest dream to see THIS pope get killed ASAP.

10/10 image
0/10 filename

It's because his ideas are already bulletproof.

Plenty here, and in Eastern Europe.

Fucking forgot to post the crop.

Please God. Death to the Pope Francis.

muslims will NEVER assassinate him because he serves their agenda

Good way for a commie pope to go.
Hope this starts the fires for a new crusader era with a fiercy pope

>Next Pope
Trump will annex Vatican City at the end of the first term just before nuke PR

What does Kek have to say about this?

~60% of Americans support gay marriage. Looks like the Poles will have to save Europe. Again.

but seriously, how nice of a surge would a martyred pope be for catholicism

college of cardinals playing 4d chess you plebs

Hope so

yes for the love of god, kill this shameless cuck already

>You'll have to find the handful of Christians left in Europe.
>implying west Europe is only Europe
Western Europe has abandoned its Religion and has chosen its fate. The next age will be inherited by those who remained faithful.

>Next Pope will call for the crusade to end all crusades. Screencap this.

>calls for crusade against cis white men

Leviticus 20:13

Nothing of value will be lost upon his demise...

NEXT FALSE FLAG WILL BE A MIRACLE.

Let us pray for this to happen

Would certainly be ideal

I doubt any terrorist would try to kill him.
Isis aren't stupid, the current pope loves sucking Muslim dick which greatly benefits them. They don't want to run the risk of having a far less cucked pope who will turn the Catholics against them.

Over 70% of our population is Christian, I guarantee at least 20-30% of that would be on board. Even if it's only 20%, that's just over 1.7x the entire population of Poland.

The next pope will be a fudge packer tranny. Screencap this.

May the Church Militant rise.
Yes!

why? the vatican at this point is pretty much a pedoring larping as christians while aiding (((them))) to destroy western civilization. the last one, ratzinger/benedikt tried to bring the childdiddling to public and do something against it, but then suddenly had to leave his position and got replaced by this guy who is known as big time childtrafficer in south america, his peacedoves got eaten by crows, and he supports the replacement of natives by raping and pilaging shitskin. this guy is the false prophet, the last pope, and the vatican at this point is most probably the whore of babylon. the vatican pretty much is on the same side as he is

Trump went full Jeb. He's done.

The Knights of Malta pose as a humanitarian organization but operate as a small nation with ambassadors to 103 nations(contact with 126),currency,passports etc. They recently returned to Malta with a 99 year lease of their old fortress and seek to return to Cyprus and Rhodes aswell. Their headquarters remains in Rome though.

The upper ranks a.k.a "the members"(there is no member list just a number of 13,000+) are all descendants of European noble houses with histories in the Knights Templar and Knights Hospitaller, it's an invite only order which raises eyebrows among outsiders. After all the Hospitallers original purpose was caring for the sick and injured but amidst the crusades were changed to jointly defend Christians physically and medically from Muslim aggression and fought Islam from 1089 to 1798. Interesting thing is that members of the order were generals in the current middle eastern wars and even more itneresting.
President Trump's inaugurational Benediction was commited by the American leader of the Knights of Malta, Cardinal Dolan where he read from the Book of Solomon which is a key part of Freemasonry which many believe the upper echelons of that society to be the descendants of the Knights Templar.

It was literally 2 days later the Pope seized control of the order and banned Freemasons and demanded the resignation of the Grandmaster. For the first time in 900 years a Pope has interfered with their sovereignty. The official reason is due to their refusal to submit to the contraceptives ruling but behind the scenes its a lot more interesting.

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/pope-seizes-power-knights-malta-brutally-ending-900-years-sovereignty/

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/knights-malta-must-understand-religious-order-not-country/

We're isolationists by nature. Whenever we've gone to war from some faraway place it has been due to machinations of those in positions of power. Most Americans would let the rest of the world deal with its own problems and not get involved. We would really be more like Switzerland if our government reflected our people's will.

I'd be all for it, of course.

>worshiping idols aka saints
>having an authoritative figure whose authority extends past merely being one of God's appointed teacher of the Gospel
Catholicism is heresy. They uphold all sorts of meaningless traditions believing that it will make them closer to God. That is wrong. Belief in God and adhering to his Word as a sign of loving God is sufficient as nothing we, ourselves, can do can cleanse us from sin. Only through accepting God's grace can we be saved.

Have there ever been 3 popes alive at once?

>suicide by dune-coon

Has he preemptively forgiven his killers yet?

keep in mind that catholics are not christians

If the pope dies to a muslim terrorist it will seriously be a test against all who dont believe islam is the issue.

If pundits claim that Islam is still peaceful after that than all is lost

There are only 2 people in the world that could could such a large number to rally for a cause after they get killed.

they are

>The pope
and
>The queen

If either is killed by anyone identifiable to a group, then the world is gonna get very spooky very quick.

Protestant heretics get out

good riddance. Hopefully we can get a based pole pope that will put some order in this church.

Not Numbers, Revelation

:^)

But yeah, that is the prophecy, he'll heal from a fatal wound

inshallah brother

Martin Luther only started the protestant reformation because he wanted to shag a nun.

>catholics are not christians
You mean certain sects of protestants, right? I'll assume you meant to say baptists, evangelicals, and Mormons, and simply mistyped all that as 'cathlolics'.

A shed is not a church.

If muslims are /ourguys/ they will dispose of him so we can get a real pope

no way (((they))) would allow this to happen.

You're welcome Sup Forums

LAST POPE

No doubt the Catholic Church is now another tool for (((them))). Got any links about the pedo Vatican ring?

Good.

>you have to be christian to hate mudshits

The crusade will be against Germanistan and Swedistan

Please god grant us this.

Yeah it's not going to be religious zeal that motivates people this time, it's gonna be the IRL Call of Duty factor

Any Italian Sup Forumsacks up for a Vatican inflitration?

>Francis gets kaboomed by muhammad
Commie pope down, check
>Another Benedict-like Cardinal that is more militant against Islam
He will naturally be European, no more non-white pope
>Mudslimes will go kaboom in or near the Vatican
New Pope calls for Crusafe

This is just my dream scenario.

That is the antichrist.

>he survives
>world dismantle security systems as a sign of progress
>daily happenings like last year's july

youtube.com/watch?v=tjyjEBS8xtk

the 12th pope...it's on like konky dong.

DO IT MUSLIM FAGGOT PUSSY ASS NIGGERS
DO EEEEEET

Oh, Come ON. Everyone loves papa.

You think they can play chess? They will kill him because he is not Muslim.

Fuck that pro islamic asshole I bet he's thinking about kissing some sandnigger feet

Rollin'

Hahaha I want to see how that plays!

We need another Pope from Poland.

Not this one, he said many things that are anti-christian.
I don't want anything bad happening to him, I just want someone to replace him or him changing his views.

He's not even pope. Benedict XVI is still pope.

Ha. You wish.

the Church would only blame itself and look for an even more compliant successor.

> said anti-christian things.
citation needed. I like everything he's said so far. It's all true, and not candy coated. Just what society needs.
pope : christians :: Sup Forums : blm

I got you senpai. look at these digits

>(((Pope)))

Why would he need a bulletproof vehicle? He's literally a cryptoJew.

>Implying there's been a legitimate pope since 1870

Underrated

no

Lord Willing. Thou Pope is a failure.

hes not a real person, it's an actor (jonathan pryce) playing "the pope" and the pope is a useless turd figurehead anyway

if you kill him the real world war start

you dont want to fuck with the argentina army you fags

checked

Nice

INDEED

What this world needs the most is this false popes head on a spike and a true pope to call for swift and brutal revenge in the name of The Lord.
But the kikes who run both ISIS and the catholic church won't let it happen.

"It's better to be atheist than hypocritical Catholic"
That's pretty anti-christian in my opinion.
also
>Just what society needs.
>pope : christians :: Sup Forums : blm
What do you mean here?

francis chokes to death on mudslime invading shitskin cock

checem

checked

Well, there we are, senpai.

God will determine if he is the anti-pope or not.

>yfw Pope Frank has had a change of heart on islam and has decided to make himself a martyr, allowing himself to be assasinated and sparking a new crusade

exactly what the jews want.

next pope should call for a crusade against jews.

Deus vult!!

>you dont want to fuck with the argentina army you fags

Just wait until they go seaborne then feed them to the fish with a few torpedoes.

At least your A-4 pilots had balls.

>tfw I'm an atheist and just confirmed a crusade

KEK is trully the god of chaos.