American didn't deserve a president as good as Obama, so that's why we had to take Trump for a while

American didn't deserve a president as good as Obama, so that's why we had to take Trump for a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MvC6kwU3zgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's his husband's weed dealer, Carlos.

>American didn't deserve a president as good as Obama
*rural and suburban retards didn't deserve a president as good as Obama

right wing retards neither

Obama truly was the greatest of all time

Puts on plastic glove before touching nigger

Tell me why Obama was a good president. What did he do? What made him good?

FUCK OFF SHARE BLUE FAGGOT

youtube.com/watch?v=MvC6kwU3zgA

He was brave and a true respectful patriot. I miss that man. :(

He made America great again, after George Bush wrecked it.

>didn't deserve a president like obama
ftfy

we didn't deserve a smug race baiting nigger with no experience

gee i wonder where that poll was taken

>no experience

Um then why did he get a second term sweetie

cuz he's kinda black and liberal america is stupid

no experience? He was on the senate tho

he started a ton of new conflict, and destabilized a couple regions, and was a direct
cause of the deterioration of america race relations by appearing on tv siding and with racially divisive rhetoric.
obama caused sjw's, black lives matter,third wave batshit feminists, and all of the other annoying faggot groups that are making college campuses into hyper sensitive cuck farms.

Another fake news poll, like all the ones showings a ninety-nine point bazillion chance of Hillary winning in a landslide with 340 electoral college votes?

Nothing more than the fake media tripling down.

the tea party caused that, moron. sjws and black lives matter was a direct result of the tea party insanity.

obama shouldn't have sided with them but he certainly didn't do any damage that the tea party haven't caused 100x worse.

the alt-right spawned as a result of sjws and blm

so now there will be an even worse group spawned from the left, probably antifa or something even worse. nice going.

Obama leaf is at it again

Was this one fake too, sweeties? Or are you just gonna keep grasping for straws? :')

because the options of the republican party where all shit.

>just got done ordering a bunch of drone strikes
>signed a paper that allows my intelligence agencies to spy on literally everyone even more
>sold a bunch of weapons to """moderates""" and destabilized yet another country for at least 20 more years
>europe will deal with the refugees anyway #notmyproblem #fuckingbigots #yestheycan
>luckily this fucking pleb was here cleaning my shit while the press was around so I fistbumped him, securing my image of coolest president ever

> race-baiting

Merriam-Webster

Race-baiting: The unfair use of statements about race to try to influence the actions or attitudes of a particular group of people.

Oh sweetie, care to point to a quote that fits this definition?

Still don't understand the American election process do you city boi?

A win's a win snookums. Trump's in charge and Hillary's auditioning for the next Mummy movie.

Willing to bet that Obongo only did this for the camera. Someone working at the WH claims he's cool to all his employees, but I doubt the authenticity of that claim.

Should've been

>America enjoyed the refreshing taste of obama too long, it was only a matter of time before we had to take a Trump

No but we fucking won

>hick-posting

what a waste of digits

He was black

Why is he praised as one of the greatest presidents ever if he didn't do anything good? We're still in same shit. I'm not even a hater, I just don't see any reason to praise him.

He behaved like the Overbearing Mother of the United States of America instead of the President. Participation trophies and moral scolding for everyone.

Does brofisting the janitor bump him up a salary bracket?

You dumb nigger