Give me one legit reason as to why as an immigrant I should show loyalty to the u.s when:

Give me one legit reason as to why as an immigrant I should show loyalty to the u.s when:

1. White americans are in large racist as fuck and dont accept me as one of their own people and never will view me as an equal

2. American "culture" and lifestyle is degenerate and I dont agree with most of it

3. America is an imperialist state that constantly meddles and starts wars with many nations

I came here when I was 8 years old and im a citizen, yet I dont see myself as an american. Ill admit, im just an economic leach and pretty proud of it. Now I would feel bad and go back to my original country if america wasnt going around fucking with other countrys constantly, but thats not the case so I dont give a hoot.

Where are you an immigrant from?

What are you?

kys faggot

So move back to the shit hole where your parents came from for two years and you will beg to come back ... fucking ingrates.

You will be eaten by this beast that has destroyed us if you remain here, you think the Jew will spare you or your brown progeny? They will be condemned to the same fate of turning into faggots and chopping off their genitals, abandon all hope ye who entered, for you are going down with the rest of us.

>Give me one legit reason as to why as an immigrant I should show loyalty to the u.s when:
You swore an oath you dumb traitorous shit

>yes goy this brown child has completed multiple degrees before he was even born

>is an immigrant
>expects host nationals to accept him as they accept each other

Earn your keep, faggot.

why did you went to live there if you dont want to be in the fucking place

thats realy stupid

you are stupid

sounds like you wanna cash her ouside

>Give me one legit reason as to why as an immigrant I should show loyalty to the u.s when:
Because if you don't get the fuck out. I don't care how you feel about the US, if you hate it so much go somewhere you like.

(complains about not being accepted as an American)

(doesn't regard himself as American and admits he's an economic leech)

>1 post by this ID

I was 8 when I came here. Open your eyes you favela gutter slut.

Thats like telling whites to prove that theyre not racist. I dont need to prove shit.

>is an immigrant
It is a jew. (((Abraham))) didn't tell you?

Don't hold your breath. OP isn't going to say where he's from because it's some utter shithole full of imbeciles like himself.

You don't have to show loyalty, but you should just accept the fact that you are just subhuman scum no better than a child who's happy to get big daddy America's blessing while giving nothing in return.

kek yeah right. OP should kys either for making fake thread or for being coward on fucking user forum.

you dont have to show loyalty, but you should leave and see how mexico treats you. there's 100% diversity there!

nice cherry picking but as always the plural of anecdote isn't evidence

>whites shouldn't have to prove that theyre tolerant and not racist, thats cuck behaviour

>kiss ass and beg to accepted by white americans if you want to be accepted

This kind of cuck behavior won't work on most immigrants as its been proven that we have hugher I.qs than most white american peasants.

Lmfao

You can always go back since you hate it here so much.

Also cash me ousside has a multi-million dollar tv deal. What's Pajetito's net worth?

You should show loyalty because white birth rates are on the decline and soon the country will rise to its golden age under the mixed master race. Every time you have to deal with some racist shit, just remember the birth rates, have a laugh and go on with your day.

>complains about America yet know their country of origin is a thousand times worse
You live in a first world country and that's still jot good enough for you? Fuck yurself

You have to go back

As I said I dont feel at all bad doing this. America goes around and meddles, sanctions and bombs other countrys for its own benefit.

1 you're a faggot

2 not your country

3 kill yourself

OP both of those kids in your meme are from usa you dumist of dumfuks. yes its a big countries isnt it? one is a saucy piece of ass and one is a nerd. why wat a complete fukin surprize which is more popular. kek.

They all have to go back

cass me oussite

then leave and stop whining you fucking bitch. until that, unless you embrace this culture (not the racist idiots), you only outcast yourself from america. wake up.

you worry a lot about what other people think huh?

maybe start there and stop being such a gay victim

>I don't feel at all bad doing this
>Mentions America bombing shitholes in the next sentence
You're not fooling anyone. You sound like a whiny teenager desperately trying to justify why he's acting like a douche

if I was a yankee I would hunt down any mudskin nigger . I hope the yanks put you in a mudskin concentration camp

Even if that's true, I still wouldn't consider myself as an american due to viewing american culture, society and values as toxic.

> I like to whine and complain but not actually do anything about fixing my problem.
- OP

kys

You have to go back, shill

>I'm not AmericaN and Americans don't accept me as an American.
Listen to yourself
Canada's full by the way

>white americans are racist
>favela gutter slut

pic related, it's me
sage goes in the options

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Just leave dude

Keep telling yourself that while desperately clinging to european civilization, loser

>

So why the fuck would I care about using america to benefit myself when america benefits itself via bullying, bombing and meddling in other country's? Is it not doing the same thing as me, except in a violent manner?

Fyi, most americans dont have an issue with the u.s doing these things to other country's unless theyre leftists.

Someone needs to tell that kid you can only have so many hours to work a job. Second girl also has more money.

8/10 b8 m8. Pretty good but you could improve.

> Disloyal and dislikes country born in

> DOESN'T LEAVE BECAUSE ITS STILL BETTER THAN THE SHITHOLE HE'S FROM

If the average degree takes 3 years, and he's 13, he started university when he was 4. How does that work? Do universities offer prodigy only degrees where you don't have to wait 4 months to complete a single course? Sign me up.

Cash me ousside girl has been making 100k a week since she got off the Dr phil show...

You said yourself you are a leech. You don't want to leave because nobody should pay for you to exist anywhere but here. Hope you die in a fire OP.

Most degrees are fluffer courses. For example you can get multiple engineering degrees just by taking 1 or 2 extra classes.

Crazy how that dude is accepted to less colleges than some rando blacks.

Then dont get mad when people treat you like shit faggot

> Ill admit, im just an economic leach and pretty proud of it

You do realize leaving a country takes money, lots of planning and learning a new language right?

Also most of my family is here... ill leave eventually though, ofcource as I just dont like the society here.

>hurr american culture is what i see on tv and the media
You've been jewed buddy.

It's 8 now

By accepting benefits you are implying to consent and support our meddling and shit kicking. If you truly didn't support it you would not accept the "dirty" money. The sin is yours now too no matter how much you could like to deny it. That said I double hope you die in a fire OP

Wew lad, american culture is pretty much what you see on t.v as media based culture has influenced everyone up the ass. I've been to most american states, and its all the same garbage.

>>whites shouldn't have to prove that theyre tolerant and not racist, thats cuck behaviour
>>kiss ass and beg to accepted by white americans if you want to be accepted
kek. this.

>So why the fuck would I care about using america to benefit myself when america benefits itself via bullying, bombing and meddling in other country's? Is it not doing the same thing as me, except in a violent manner?
Because America is not one singular entity like the ones you see in movies or books. There are dickhead politicians who approve of fucking over countries, and there are good Americans who try to live an honest life day-by-day. If you decide to be a prick who contributes nothing and just blames everyone and anyone, then that just makes you garbage, and it's all on you.

If your dumb enough to believe the first one then you won't understand why the second one is so popular.

Then stop being a loser faggot and preach true american values you dumb cunt.

If he plans to be an engineer, doctor, or whatever then what degrees does he have? He has three college degrees, but has been accepted to two universities?

In her defense... she's a lot more fuckable

Is that not what right wing americans basically do I.e.., blame everyone and anyone? Why should I make excuses for them when they dont make excuses for us and try to use us as scapegoats?

Seems like they just dont like the taste of their own medicine.

Literally only americans who speak out against their countrys actions and dont blame everything on minorities and immigrants are the leftists, and they aren't even patriotic to begin with, so what I say shouldnt even bother them. My problem is with these "dont tread on muh snek" hypocritical nationalist cunts.

Hah, you don't have to show loyalty to the U.S. You need to leave it.

You have more opportunity here than you would anywhere else. If you believe this to be untrue, then move back to your home country. You will not be missed.

Question:
>Give me one legit reason as to why as an immigrant I should show loyalty to the u.s

Answer:
>Ill admit, im just an economic leach and pretty proud of it.

Plus you can get 3 college degrees and sheeit by the time you're 13.
Ungrateful fucking pakis

This is why we hate immigrants

Yeah sure, you sound like some shitposting nigger or kike. Fuck you and your worthless thread you piece of shit.

Whites built the best society on the planet. You hate us because your culture wants to steal what we built free of cost & work.

>Is that not what right wing americans basically do I.e.., blame everyone and anyone? Why should I make excuses for them when they dont make excuses for us and try to use us as scapegoats?
See how quick you are to judge "Right Wing Americans"? That's because you are insecure about being a shitty person, and would gladly blame others to justify your own behavior. Similar to how race-baiting blacks in America are quick to blame whitey for their own failures, bringing down hard working blacks in the process. The irony is that if the Americans were as bad as you think they are, they would shoot your ass on sight instead of giving you the opportunity to live in their country.

>Seems like they just dont like the taste of their own medicine.
What they don't like is ungrateful shits who think highly of themselves that not only drain America's resources, but only put effort in whining and complaining.

>Literally only americans who speak out against their countrys actions and dont blame everything on minorities and immigrants are the leftists, and they aren't even patriotic to begin with, so what I say shouldnt even bother them. My problem is with these "dont tread on muh snek" hypocritical nationalist cunts.
No problem with being defensive and proud of your country. Don't like it, then leave. No one's stopping you.

>White Americans are in large racist as fuck
Good. You have to stay there.

Fucking leave you stupid shitskin. We don't want you here and you don't want to be here so go back.

Economic opportunity and money isnt everything.

So im basically acting like right wing white americans and blaming everyone but myself is what you're saying? Ok... again, why shouldn't I blame others when they blame people like me 24/7? Sometimes you need to act in the same manner to teach people a lesson.

Not until america stops being imperialist and retreats militarily from other nations.

The success of one generation leads to the failure of the next

not everyone is a right-wing neocon you stupid nigger

>1. White americans are in large racist as fuck and dont accept me as one of their own people and never will view me as an equal

You say that but it's not true. White Americans were the least racist people in the world. It's only recently that racism has seen a revival. However even in places where people of different races lived together, they almost NEVER actually get along as they would with their own race. My best friend and I lived in a quasi-ghetto area after we moved out of our parents place. We would hang out with a couple of the neighbors, smoke weed, have BBQs and so on. But we still spent 90% of our time with each other or our other white friends.

It wasn't a conscious choice on our part or the negroes. People are naturally drawn to their own kind. This is why multiculturalism was doomed from the start. Go be with your own kind, you'll be happier. Right now you're sitting around sulking about not being accepted, it's never going to change. The only thing the continued forced diversity of white countries will produce is far more racist whites, and eventually this will explode into violence. At which point this country will cease to exist as it is now forever.

Your attitude fucking sucks. Quit generalizing and simplifying shit. Why don't you do something American like enjoy freedom to be who you are and stop being a little bitch. I dont care what fucking color you are but your attitude sucks and you would be the shit tiest person to work with or be on a team with.

>So im basically acting like right wing white americans and blaming everyone but myself is what you're saying?
You literally just did it again. Assuming that all Right Wing Americans are bad. How hard are you projecting your own failures?

>Ok... again, why shouldn't I blame others when they blame people like me 24/7
Because part of being an adult is being responsible for your own actions. Either you're really a teenager or your parents did a shitty job of raising you. No one benefits if everyone did nothing but blame others. This is why white males still hold power in America even though everyone else shits on them, because they don't get the luxury of blaming others for their failures.

Then why the fuck move here you fucking moron shitskin? Fucking MOVE. WE ARE FUCKING FULL.

Started out strong with pic then utterly jewed the thread with your dumb shill logic. Just chose one or the other in the pic related faggot, thats why they say anyone can make it in america. hint: one will live more fulfilling life than the other so choose wisely.

Deuteronomy 30:19 This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live

>3 college degrees
>13 year old

Fake

Im not assuming pal, as it's safe to assume that most or atleast majority of right wing Americans are racist or closeted racists, just look at pol/ or any other right wing site if you dont believe me as well as their policies that they stand and push for.

Btw, why are you only telling me this and not the rest of pol/ that puts all non whites in the same category without distinguishing? Biased much?

Anyone got the pic of the mexican saying vivanla mexico and when ICE take him away he cries?

>plans on becoming an engineer and a doctor
>shitskin confirmed
>pick one retards, they are not the same at all, you just want your shitty family status

Nigger, which state are you in?

leave, go back to your homeland. it's pretty simple

If you don't like being an American and adopting that as your identity first and foremost, I strongly suggest you either

1. Get the fuck back to your shitty home nation, or

2. Kill yourself.

Either way, just pick one.

>Im not assuming pal, as it's safe to assume that most or atleast majority of right wing Americans are racist or closeted racists, just look at pol/ or any other right wing site if you dont believe me as well as their policies that they stand and push for.
>Im not assuming
>it's safe to assume
>"I don't have to provide evidence. Do your research"

>Btw, why are you only telling me this and not the rest of pol/ that puts all non whites in the same category without distinguishing? Biased much?
>"Stop picking on me! Pick on them!"
What makes you think that I don't shit on others for their stupid opinions?

So predictable. This how people who don't know what they're talking about break down in arguments.

whats to say about the kid? you talk about him in a conversation once. the bitch on the other hand has a mildly amusing catchphrase

>wahhh Americans won't accept me!
>I'm an economic leech and proud of it

Get out. Anytime you are a foreigner expect to be an outsider. You assimilate to that culture if you are living there. If you aren't accepted, oh fucking well. This isn't your home, you are being tolerated. Be thankful you're here in the first place reaping the generosity of retards that would give it to you. There's a reason you or your parents came here, and it signifies that you were escaping a shittier place then before. You or your parents didn't have the guts to stand the fuck up and change your shithole of a country, so don't complain once you're in someone else's country consuming their resources.

I have infinitely more respect for an immigrant that comes here, tries to assimilate, works hard, and keeps their head down than a dopey entitled little dick-shitting parasite lie you. A blight on my civilization. May you rot away.

>I got le troled

Don't care. Fuck you shitskin.

>LET ME INTO YOUR COUNTRY REEEEEE
>Your culture is degenerate and i hate it
>You are all racist bigots
>Why should i even show loyalty to you?
Because you have the privilege of leaving the shithole that your people made and living a civilised life.