Best way to redpill GF?

I'm 22, she's 19

>loyal
>2nd sexual partner
>let's me cum deep inside her
>submissive
>cares about me and buys me things

Cons
>1/4 Mexican (nothing a good bleaching couldn't fix)
>from a divorced family, absent dad

The absent father figure doesn't really bug me because I'm in a scenario where she sort of looks up to me for guidance.

So here it is Sup Forums, what's the best way to redpill my GF?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UqMrzh-7LA8&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Show her Antifa and SJW cringe videos or something entry-level like that.

Tell her about j*ws

You gotta ease them into it, tell her about stuff like the untrustworthiness of the main stream media, maybe some light PJW or BlackPigeon, and then move into the more serious stuff branching off the already established ideas

This is my endgoal, I mainly want to focus on the degeneration of the family unit/feminism at first.

Any videos that can really accelerate this process?

Put a ring on it.

>buys you things

What is she, your mommy? Buy your own shit, faggot.

This
Just talk about politics whenever anything comes on, after any happening talk with her about it
youtube.com/watch?v=UqMrzh-7LA8&

>loyal

You still have lots of redpills to take

Oh right...

my (now ex) gf was super blue pilled and would get extremely mad at me when I would try to red pill her. She was in love with me tho and when I broke up with her cause she was such a judgmental libshit she instantly tries swallowing the redpill and it stuck to some degree. If I wanted I could go back to her now and have a >tfw redpilled gf but its gonna take a long time to get over her being such a dick to me about my politics. Also I dont know if shes just lying rn to try to get me back

tl;dr if it comes down to it break up with her, insult her on her not being open minded and then just wait for her woman brain to realize what shes lost in a strong man and she'll change

well said my fellow white brother.

>dad problems
>mix race
Its not going to work out, but fuck her for as long as you feel like. Women with no dad can never really love a man

>Best way to redpill GF?
by not seeking her approval over what you believe.

and don't complain.
complaining is what women do with their problems.

tpbp

Peterson

I second this. Im in the same situation OP. I was able to get her to not vote for hillary by telling her about epstein and the lolita express. Most gfs are good for redpilling since they already like you enoigh to listen. Just dont be heavy handed as the other anons said.

I bring up how I need X in a conversation.

Next time I see her she brings it over, like clothes hangers, a pair of scissors

>2nd sexual partner
cuckold.

Your dad wasn't your mom's first

>let's me cum deep inside her
She let Jamal and Tyrone do the same thing. What? It only counts as one if it was at the same time.

Depends what pills you are talking about user.

can you elaborate please so we may help?

To begin with, you have to stop taking the advice of Sup Forums too seriously for the most part. No girl is attracted to autists.

>Premarital sex
>using contraceptives

Need to redpill yourself first user.

19? yeah good luck man

Stick to the female red pilled you tubers. Worked with my gf.

Don't you have some trees to be swinging through Tyrone de Mendoza?