Am I a nigger sympathizer for watching basketball

No you're just a sub-80IQ brainlet

/this

No, you're just a good goy.

You're a phaggot if you don't watch sports as a form of socializing with your bros

fbpb

that shit is fixed so you're literally a desperate little manlet watching a soap opera full of niggers.

The NBA exists to put posters of niggers on little billy's bedroom wall. Niggers are inferior at sport. White kids are frozen out of youth leagues for the inferior nig nog. The narrative controls all.

it's not as bad as paying to see football, *literally* putting cash in the hands of rapists and murderers

There is nothing wrong with going to the zoo, just stay away from basketball women.

fpbp

>watching niggerball

>Basketball

(You) mean:

>Tree-Hockey

But yes, it's a shit sport. I played it in HS since I am/was /fit/ as fug and 6'4"
Playing Tree-Hockey in Florida in High School is what made me racist as hell.

They all considered me "one of them"
>cracka be ayyight! Nigga down as fuck dog!

I hate them. They are shit... even the ones that come from middle class families and get the whole (white made & paid for world) handed to them... they still fuck up and think
>we be kangz of egyppppp an shit nigga!

Every player I grew up with is etiher
>dead
>in jail for 15-life
>non-person in some section-8 project with 12 kids from 8 "baby-mommas" in and out of county jail every few months at 60-90 day clips for
>failure to pay child support

Niggers need to go back to Apefrica.
They are a net loss... even if you enjoy watching them throw rubber balls through loops of metal or run with an egg shaped piece of rubber for 100 yards.

It is NOT worth the collateral damage in toto!!

t. racisit Chad that the left says does not exist

>watching other people play sports instead of playing them yourself

this is what's so strange about golf to me. Why wouldn't you be out golfing yourself, instead of walking around the course spectating?

As long as you recognize they're dumb and relatively useless niggers and you're only watching because you don't have much else to do --- no.

>Niggers are inferior at sport.

Are you retarded? It's one thing if you hate niggers, but this statement is not based in reality.

In the interest of honesty and fairness (virtues unbeknownst to niggers)

I stated that **ALL** of the nogs I played with fit into 3 bad categories...

However, since I was drunk and blinded by my anti-nig rage... I Lied... Allow me to correct that.

ONE... did not fit that.

He played for the NBA for two seasons and made a lot of $$$... but he is now broke and living in some lower class suburbia somewhere in the middle of America. (last time I checked faceberg about 2 years ago)

just had to make sure I wasn;t being a liar.

Facts are racist enough... no need for me to add to that when reality does it for me!

Thanks! You just convinced me that I DO in fact believe in "white-supremacy"....except for in basketball, TV, movies, music, crime, welfare entitlements, colleges, death rates from one another, STDs, victimhood.....I could go on and one. I try not to even watch movies or any other TV show with coons in them. It's why I have an old movies collection.

>don't have much else to do
You live in the age of free information and choose to watch ape ball. You are truly cucked beyond all imagination.

Why would anybody watch ape hoop? Nothing but soon to be felons, and a few foreigners dribbling a ball.

Its actually really fun to watch the olympics or shit when the USA plays because of how hard they rekt everything in their path.
Seriously those monkeys are like magic

Kinda

Watch soccer. Basketball is just a chimpout with rules

Watch Hockey you piece of shit.

Hockey is better but I have a soft spot for basketball because I grew up watching it and it's the only sport in my city. The NBA is rigged as fuck and all but I enjoy watching it from time to time and it gives you something to talk about.

>white made & paid for world
Why do whites take the accomplishments of the jews as their own?

All players black. All teams owned by jews. Stay away from the game.

Well you just admitted your an idiot for being swayed by living in a city that doesnt have a hockey team. Hockey is better. It is literally (white) and you know it. It is intense, amazing, and fucking incredible. Uncuck yourself. Pick a team that is in the playoffs now and enjoy the ride. Hockey is soccer on crack. It is basically basketball but more hardcore and less scoring. It is the best sport and you know it. Get into a team and you will see why it is incredible. You will look back on this moment and laugh. PS... join the penguins crew :)

No, you are a patrician.

/thread

its ok when they are the entertainment.